3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
PsOfOs a écrit :
Added fire damage to spells will mess up your elemental equilibrium if you're using storm brand or orb of storms to proc it. Either sell it or annul it.

U right! i'll just sell it since it's hybrid
After my struggles with understanding how the build works and proper itemisation ive finally hit the motherload with this insane crafted helm

just have to farm that enchant now which is soul destroying

think that's a mirror tier helm lol

the enchant is hell
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 4 janv. 2019 18:03:42
"
zheng738 a écrit :

the enchant is hell

i honestly dont think hell covers it im upto 250 runs since yesturday with twice enchanted making it 500 enchants and not a single sniff of Righteous fire
Hello,

Thank you for a great guide. Playing my first RF ever and enjoying it so far. What gear should i upgrade next? Have a few ex's to spend.

"
rxl a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

the enchant is hell

i honestly dont think hell covers it im upto 250 runs since yesturday with twice enchanted making it 500 enchants and not a single sniff of Righteous fire

it took me like 60 enchants to hit mine, I got lucky/unlucky and hit the best one but I was okay with like 10 other enchants like vit aura, purity of ice aura, rf aoe, temp chains effectiveness, I didn't hit any of that just landed on the best one.

one of the guys that has his helm for mirror service said it took him over 300 ench and he skipped over a few money enchants like winter orb max, molten strike, ect.

I skipped over ice nova dmg that's a money enchant now, gl with your helm though
IF a Sceptre has "Adds # to # Cold Damage" Will it work to trigger EE from shield charge on mobs?

Hello. Looking for upgrade for my Helmet.
Have 16 burning and 18 conc.
Which is better and why?
20 burning and 20 conc
Or 20 Burn/Conc + Horror
"
Rejz0 a écrit :
Hello. Looking for upgrade for my Helmet.
Have 16 burning and 18 conc.
Which is better and why?
20 burning and 20 conc
Or 20 Burn/Conc + Horror

Burn or conc + horror
Burn and conc levels are marginal upgrades compared to a flat 30% more multi
"
Mericat a écrit :

Where can I find the increased Damage craft for belts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires