3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

And bosses? Are they gonna die fast enought?
Bayern des samma mia
Little late to the league, but I'm looking to start a RF character. Any opinions on chieftain vs jugg?
Bosses aren't a problem so far either, and my weapon is just a doryani's so my scorching ray is pretty weak
Hey guys ! I'm playing this build right now but i'm having some survivability troubles.. COuld anyone check my gear out and tell me what to upgrade next ? :) Thanks alot !

My char is : Nofear_RFLP

Spoiler
"
Oupsimdead a écrit :
Hey guys ! I'm playing this build right now but i'm having some survivability troubles.. COuld anyone check my gear out and tell me what to upgrade next ? :) Thanks alot !

My char is : Nofear_RFLP

Spoiler

First you are missing the node under barbarism next to the endurance charge. It gives .2% life regen per endo charge.

Your necklace is pretty bad as it has no life. Boots and helm could use upgrading for more life. Life = survivability and damage

Devotion and those node are very good. Maybe drop holy fire and purity of flesh to get devotion and the endo charge.

Your necklace is also screwing you out of a ton of damage. It has cold damage to attacks which is good if you did not run Pyre ring. The ring turns that cold attack damage to fire attack damage making enemies harder to kill for you. Either get rid of ring or necklace or change the attack damage on the neck to lightning.
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Dernière édition par kmaldona, le 8 juin 2018 10:34:15
I have been Running RF since 50 and it's felt great. Now that I have reached maps I feel squishy, but I can't figure out why. Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks

"
GreenVortex a écrit :
I have been Running RF since 50 and it's felt great. Now that I have reached maps I feel squishy, but I can't figure out why. Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks

Your life total has to be pretty low with that gear. You need big life numbers on every piece. Life = staying alive and damage
"
kmaldona a écrit :
"
GreenVortex a écrit :
Thanks

Your life total has to be pretty low with that gear. You need big life numbers on every piece. Life = staying alive and damage

My life is 3700. Should i be looking for just flat max life on the gear? What pieces of should I replace first?
"
GreenVortex a écrit :
"
kmaldona a écrit :
"
GreenVortex a écrit :
Thanks

My life is 3700. Should i be looking for just flat max life on the gear? What pieces of should I replace first?

Yes your life is way to low.

get rid of holy fire node (wont take that until 90s) and grab the endo charges you missed and finish the scion life wheel. Also get life on all your gear, high rolls
"
kmaldona a écrit :

get rid of holy fire node (wont take that until 90s) and grab the endo charges you missed and finish the scion life wheel. Also get life on all your gear, high rolls

Starting to make sense. Why don't I want Holy fire though? I don't see any endurance charges I missed compared to the build passive tree. Are there ones you are suggesting getting outside of the build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires