3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey,

Thank you for the build guide, it's very detailed and extremely well written 10/10.

Noob question, and I thought i saw the answer for it somewhere, but I can't remember where. But do we need a anti-chill/freeze immune flask for this build?

Thank you in advance for the reply
I really like using leap slam. Would it be bad to replace shield charge with Leap Slam?
Dernière édition par Freddydaking, le 8 juin 2018 00:12:22
Whats the point of having endurance charge when its self-casted in a way through our ascendancy??

Also should I focus on getting helmet/Kaom's heart/jewels first? I have about 2ex to spend
"
PandaZeus a écrit :
Whats the point of having endurance charge when its self-casted in a way through our ascendancy??

Also should I focus on getting helmet/Kaom's heart/jewels first? I have about 2ex to spend

I would suggest kaom's first, but helmet is a decent choice. For jewels, just get 5c ones, you can get life/burning/resistance or attack speed for that price

I'm thinking running vitality/purity of fire/purity of elements/enlighten(3) is good while you are on a low/medium budget, you lose 1% max fire resistance (from empower) but you gain a ton of resistances to get better rolls on your items for cheap.

I also think enduring cry is redundant, I almost never have to cast it
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 8 juin 2018 03:46:59
Enduring cry is nice for when you start a really difficult boss encounter and you need those charges ASAP
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
PandaZeus a écrit :

I would suggest kaom's first, but helmet is a decent choice. For jewels, just get 5c ones, you can get life/burning/resistance or attack speed for that price

I'm thinking running vitality/purity of fire/purity of elements/enlighten(3) is good while you are on a low/medium budget, you lose 1% max fire resistance (from empower) but you gain a ton of resistances to get better rolls on your items for cheap.

I also think enduring cry is redundant, I almost never have to cast it

do you think its worth getting doyrani though? I'm using brightbeak but if i change to doyrani for damage im gonna lose atk spd resulting in slow movement can't decided..
Single target enought?

Anyone testet after 3.3? With a non legacy kaoms hearth
Bayern des samma mia
"
Single target enought?

don't believe there's any changes in 3.3, why would there not be enough single target lol..
"
Single target enought?

I'm breezing through T10 maps and I have maybe 300 chaos worth of gear on me. Still gotta get the last ascendency too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires