3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Is this worth multi-modding?

I could add:
[P] Socketed gems are supported by Level 1 Blood Magic
[P] Increased Damage Over Time
[S] Increased Fire Damage

Or should I just keep trying until I get Ele Focus & Burning Damage, then multi-mod?

Rhah, the guy who made this build has basically this weapon but on a faster attack speed base. I'm pretty sure the melee splash/area dmg is better than any other dmg mod roll. Burning dmg has a max of 30. Yours is already 34 which is superior. I would stay with this. I just couldn't take the fact that the attack speed on this is 1.25. Way too slow for my taste, even though it is 14% better ele dmg than a karui scepter
"
ntencex a écrit :

Rhah, the guy who made this build has basically this weapon but on a faster attack speed base. I'm pretty sure the melee splash/area dmg is better than any other dmg mod roll. Burning dmg has a max of 30. Yours is already 34 which is superior. I would stay with this. I just couldn't take the fact that the attack speed on this is 1.25. Way too slow for my taste, even though it is 14% better ele dmg than a karui scepter

Yeah, it's definitely slower but I will get used to it. One thing I could do is swap the Fire Damage enchant with an Increased Attack Speed, since they're both suffixes. Would that be worth the tradeoff, or better to stay with Fire Damage?
depends what you want it for. as a boss killer is doesn't matter at all. if you want to use it for map clearing and boss killing i would personally roll a karui sceptre with t1 attack speed and ele focus. can multi mod it with DoT and fire damage. it gets you up 1.85-1.9 attack speed which is amazing for sheild charge. chuck in an attack speed glove and you can speed farm maps.
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Is this worth multi-modding?

I could add:
[P] Socketed gems are supported by Level 1 Blood Magic
[P] Increased Damage Over Time
[S] Increased Fire Damage

Or should I just keep trying until I get Ele Focus & Burning Damage, then multi-mod?

I'd roll BM, DoT, and AS on it.
"
ntencex a écrit :
Ho

Thanks Rhah. How do you incorporate scorching ray debuff in pob? The only things i'm changing in the configuration sections is:

1. flasks activated,
2. endurance charge (9)
3. guardians/shaper (target)
4. Is target burning: yes (don't even think this does anything).

What is a realistic righteous fire and scorching ray dps. My pob says 235k RF and like 103,495 scorching ray with 8 stacks. Is that normal? I'm coming from a largely wander background where my effective boss dmg was close to 3 mil (although most of my gear was mirror or close to mirror worthy). 235k and 103k seems like peanuts in comparison.

Are there any other ways to scale damage (other than ag, more life, duel wield etc..). All but one of my gems are at least 2 prop dmg with life. Not sure how much i can improve on that without spending 30 exa for a gem.

PoB automatically calculates SR's debuff if you have SR activated.

5. enemy was hit by light/cold damage

You can increase damage of SR by getting a level 21 gem, additional levels add quite a bit.

For more damage overall, you can use Aspect of the Spider instead of Purity of Ice. It gives up to 15% more damage.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
ntencex a écrit :
Ho

Thanks Rhah. How do you incorporate scorching ray debuff in pob? The only things i'm changing in the configuration sections is:

1. flasks activated,
2. endurance charge (9)
3. guardians/shaper (target)
4. Is target burning: yes (don't even think this does anything).

What is a realistic righteous fire and scorching ray dps. My pob says 235k RF and like 103,495 scorching ray with 8 stacks. Is that normal? I'm coming from a largely wander background where my effective boss dmg was close to 3 mil (although most of my gear was mirror or close to mirror worthy). 235k and 103k seems like peanuts in comparison.

Are there any other ways to scale damage (other than ag, more life, duel wield etc..). All but one of my gems are at least 2 prop dmg with life. Not sure how much i can improve on that without spending 30 exa for a gem.

PoB automatically calculates SR's debuff if you have SR activated.

5. enemy was hit by light/cold damage

You can increase damage of SR by getting a level 21 gem, additional levels add quite a bit.

For more damage overall, you can use Aspect of the Spider instead of Purity of Ice. It gives up to 15% more damage.

Ok that makes much more sense. 400k rf dps.
Can i run RF with 'leech does not remove on full life'
And how to use path of building to see if i can run rf or not? (regen>degen?)
thank you so much
How good would Balefire be in this? It grants lvl 25 Scorching ray, so one can run for instance Ele focus, Efficacy and Burning damage support in it.
"
Avous a écrit :
How good would Balefire be in this? It grants lvl 25 Scorching ray, so one can run for instance Ele focus, Efficacy and Burning damage support in it.

You'll need Blood Magic as one of your support gems.

Balefire is an OK budget sceptre with slow attack speed. I've been using it but will upgrade eventually.

I managed to get a max DoT roll when I crafted the last multimod today, that's how it turned out in the end. Pretty happy with it, don't even mind the speed for mapping tbh. Now I need to find a necklace & a helm, but the Elder helms are like 20+ex fpr starters or to craft, is there a cheap in between option so I can replace my Goldrim?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires