3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Americanidle a écrit :
Overall this build is really fun, you will never have that amazing clear speed, but its quite smooth in my experience regardless.

Clearspeed is actually really good as well, if you invest in a fast sceptre, essence crafted gloves, and use silver and quicksilver flask.
Alright, I started leveling and got everything going. I'm at 82 now - mostly hp nodes to go.

Gear wise, I am just missing vitality jewel from key items I think?
I am running low on currency, I just wanted to ask if the rest of my gear will do and that that jewel is the next on the list?

Around 8ex left atm, though I can sell off gear from my other char at some point this is comfortable farming t16.

Input very much appreciated.

Note: I crafted suffixes cannot be changed + scour + ex slam 3 times now on my helmet - I think i should stop for now and first get the jewel, right?

edit: for around half the price of the jewel I could sort a +1 shield, 21 AG and empower 4 - is that actually a better idea to get first, even though it's useless for uber elder?

gear
Dernière édition par falagar112, le 27 avr. 2018 06:16:31
"
falagar112 a écrit :
Note: I crafted suffixes cannot be changed + scour + ex slam 3 times now on my helmet - I think i should stop for now and first get the jewel, right?

I don't recommend master-crafting imperfect helmets, unless you need to get rid of a bad affix. Like if it doesn't have t1 burning and a good suffix, don't bother. It's not really worth the investment imo.

"
falagar112 a écrit :
edit: for around half the price of the jewel I could sort a +1 shield, 21 AG and empower 4 - is that actually a better idea to get first, even though it's useless for uber elder?

I'd get the jewel first. What you can do with AG is keep lv 20 AG and lv 3 empower, and just get a +1 shield. That should be enough for most t16s, unless you try to run some crazy mods.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
falagar112 a écrit :

I don't recommend master-crafting imperfect helmets, unless you need to get rid of a bad affix. Like if it doesn't have t1 burning and a good suffix, don't bother. It's not really worth the investment imo.

"
falagar112 a écrit :

I'd get the jewel first. What you can do with AG is keep lv 20 AG and lv 3 empower, and just get a +1 shield. That should be enough for most t16s, unless you try to run some crazy mods.

Thank you, appreciated.
I'll keep an eye out for a shield with the right colors and keep the rest for the jewel then :)
How significant is the helm enchant? According to POB my RF dmg is pretty darn low, sitting at around 225k. I'm not running AG. That's considerably lower than most who post here. Wondering how you guys are getting such high numbers. Are there things in POB setup that i'm not enabling?
"
ntencex a écrit :
How significant is the helm enchant? According to POB my RF dmg is pretty darn low, sitting at around 225k. I'm not running AG. That's considerably lower than most who post here. Wondering how you guys are getting such high numbers. Are there things in POB setup that i'm not enabling?

I wouldn't pay attention to the numbers people post, because you don't know what they included in those calculations. I often see people use the setup against trash and yet they include boss gems, and scorching ray buff. Which doesn't make sense.

RF enchant gives around 5% more damage.

Thinking about rolling Rf and have 15ex to work with i could buy everything i need but the watcher's eye jewel does the build still work fine without the vit one?
Ho

Thanks Rhah. How do you incorporate scorching ray debuff in pob? The only things i'm changing in the configuration sections is:

1. flasks activated,
2. endurance charge (9)
3. guardians/shaper (target)
4. Is target burning: yes (don't even think this does anything).

What is a realistic righteous fire and scorching ray dps. My pob says 235k RF and like 103,495 scorching ray with 8 stacks. Is that normal? I'm coming from a largely wander background where my effective boss dmg was close to 3 mil (although most of my gear was mirror or close to mirror worthy). 235k and 103k seems like peanuts in comparison.

Are there any other ways to scale damage (other than ag, more life, duel wield etc..). All but one of my gems are at least 2 prop dmg with life. Not sure how much i can improve on that without spending 30 exa for a gem.
Dernière édition par ntencex, le 27 avr. 2018 17:45:27
"
Nick18 a écrit :
Thinking about rolling Rf and have 15ex to work with i could buy everything i need but the watcher's eye jewel does the build still work fine without the vit one?

Yeah I didn't get one until recently. Obviously still works decently. I was able to clear all guardians, t15 elder, and shaper in ssf without the rings or the prismatic jewel.

I was running burning dmg 18 helm with no enchant. No rings (had opal and two-stone). Didn't try uber though.

It is certainly much easier with the rings and jewel. I wasn't able to tank chimera cloud phase without them (health would dip super quick), now i can prob go afk and i'd be fine.

tldr: will it work without jewel: yes, but not as good.
Is this worth multi-modding?

I could add:
[P] Socketed gems are supported by Level 1 Blood Magic
[P] Increased Damage Over Time
[S] Increased Fire Damage

Or should I just keep trying until I get Ele Focus & Burning Damage, then multi-mod?
Dernière édition par Tanaomit, le 28 avr. 2018 00:38:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires