[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

i am actually at lvl 62 with this build and i have a question. what armor would u recommend me to run with?
Here's a pastebin of where I'm at with the build so far.
https://pastebin.com/EqnVzG13

This is the first time I've ever gotten so far in PoE and this build has been a dream since the start. It's maybe not the fastest mobility-wise because of the brief pause to place totems every so often, but totally makes up for it. Survivability is fantastic, damage is solid, it just feels great from start to finish.

I have no idea what I'm doing in the endgame but so far in Bestiary I've cleared up to T12 maps, killed aztiri, cleared uber labs, it's amazing what I was able to do with no real knowledge of skill trees, items, boss fights, modifiers, currency, any of that stuff.

My build could use a little work, I'm a little short on LRES (could jewel for it probably) and my damage is nowhere near what shows on even the "budget" pastebin from the guide, but I'm totally happy with where I'm at regardless.

Thanks so much for your build Lifting! Someday I may just be able to nerd.

EDIT: I also had these bad boys drop for me which are apparently going for ~2.5ex at the moment --
I can't find a way to use them with this build but it'll definitely put my currency a lot closer to a Starforge eventually!

Dernière édition par xylotism, le 9 mars 2018 13:57:20
I'm following this guide and so far having great fun with it!

I have a question though: the 3rd Passive Skill Tree
Link
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAQDAF4T9q7-hwd1hJQV7DkOiiKiAK4-BS2XecBmLPshVcauhmA6UulGvTbwH4rwXz-pJ8VT3D0JlgSzC2G8n4dqdO1nm3asDjwUcXKpeyB67xtG3odKxKmUypAYkexcZp4FPBo4-OvPfljl4MMqE2jyR37vDhQgi6bcMlorcg9QR9tPSHgsp76nEMxAoITZWfPkUcCmuR0lvPcyPAWvbMT2kFWsqmVNo_Lfvycg-JPvTmFS8CbqGHh673zawYTv

you take the 4 Fortify nodes, but there is no source of Fortify yet, and won't be until full ascendancy (quite a while I guess).

Am I missing something?
"
you take the 4 Fortify nodes, but there is no source of Fortify yet, and won't be until full ascendancy (quite a while I guess).

Am I missing something?

These are from the old guide where you would take the fortify ascendancy first, you can skip them for now and take them later.
Dernière édition par Snat1302, le 9 mars 2018 16:25:16
"
Vadash a écrit :
Did 140 runs with this build. Amassed 68 ex. Each run was 7..9 minutes. Died once when I dozed off near argus and tanked 3 hits

Can you post your gear?

Nice amount of currency by the way!
If I am going with 5L Starforge and Kaom's Heart which gems would you drop? I am thinking to keep Conc Effect for lab, right?
Hey Lifting, thanks for the build guide, really enjoying it so far. I have a question regarding aura and herald. Does Hatred and Herald of Ash affect my totems?

Thanks!
"
jim_Bonks a écrit :
"
Vadash a écrit :
Did 140 runs with this build. Amassed 68 ex. Each run was 7..9 minutes. Died once when I dozed off near argus and tanked 3 hits

Can you post your gear?

Nice amount of currency by the way!

sure, its really cheap

Spoiler
I'm glad to have chosen this build to start Bestiary league and for my first real experience into PoE. Currently chasing Shaper's memory fragments, everything is fine with a really cheap stuff ( only using a 5 link build atm ) and the fact that totems taunt everything make you feel soooo safe !

Thanks Lifting !
More interested to know what your tactics were to gain that much currency off that many runs. Did about 12 today and generated just around 3ex worth of value, which is self sustaining but not nearly the value you show.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires