[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

BTW This build is great for hunting too ... playing with it in Bestiary and it's really awesome for capturing : Since the totems do the damage u can easily focus on the net timing on your own

Thanks Lifting :)
"
Vadash a écrit :

"
GriswoldsGames a écrit :
trials

grab 6/6 from global 820 sharing

Pretty much this. It cost me 2c to get through the entire set of trials done in under 5 minutes (i had two of them my mapping tier 1-5 to get to level 78). two for free, two tipped to get them faster, can also just wait for free but sometimes it takes a while based on supply/demand of given trials.

just a few pieces away here from the ideal setup for clean runs.
Wanted to give an update to my previous posts some pages ago:

Did some gear changes, still pretty crap-ish:
Spoiler

Uber lab today was still a joke today (gargoyles, conduits). For me the build keeps its promises, cheap and can do uber lab pretty safe pretty early.

Wanted to share my best "Loot moments" of overall 12 uber lab runs so far:

In addition lots of gems and other stuff which brings me to a nice steady income.

I wanted to ask, i often dont know if an enchant is good/worth to sell. Is there kind of list or something? Thanks! Kind regards
I don't understand how the vengeance gem links work with this build.
If I get ancestral bond then i cant dmg with my other skills. right now I have vengeance set up with the gems you listed and blind is the only one that seems to be procing off the skill. is life on hit and knockback supposed to be working?
"
Gigaplex a écrit :
I don't understand how the vengeance gem links work with this build.
If I get ancestral bond then i cant dmg with my other skills. right now I have vengeance set up with the gems you listed and blind is the only one that seems to be procing off the skill. is life on hit and knockback supposed to be working?

its QOL - blind is so good. Also make sure u have right pantheon arakaali(with first unlocked) + ralakesh
"
Bisrob a écrit :

Uber lab today was still a joke today (gargoyles, conduits). For me the build keeps its promises, cheap and can do uber lab pretty safe pretty early.

In addition lots of gems and other stuff which brings me to a nice steady income.

I wanted to ask, i often dont know if an enchant is good/worth to sell. Is there kind of list or something? Thanks! Kind regards

Yesterday and Today both have been pretty meh honestly. having to navigate 4 forced trap mazes with not as many darkshrines on the way is meh. took about 16-17 minutes when other days it might take 5-6.

Izaro is cake to clear with roughly 23k+ damage, 4400-4500 hp+, and resists in proper shape.
"
FurySK a écrit :
"
Bisrob a écrit :

Yesterday and Today both have been pretty meh honestly. having to navigate 4 forced trap mazes with not as many darkshrines on the way is meh. took about 16-17 minutes when other days it might take 5-6.

Izaro is cake to clear with roughly 23k+ damage, 4400-4500 hp+, and resists in proper shape.

Might be true, as a "beginner" lab farmer i cant notice the difference to better labs, at least for me they really payd off ^^ todays lab seems even worse (no darkshrine on main path) but lets see how its going
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 9 mars 2018 04:37:11
Did 140 runs with this build. Amassed 68 ex. Each run was 7..9 minutes. Died once when I dozed off near argus and tanked 3 hits
Dernière édition par ActiveSlay, le 9 mars 2018 03:54:55
Hey, first of all thanks for this guide, really enjoyed playing it as a total newb.
Just reached lvl70 now, trying to complete the 3. Lab.
My problem/question with the skill tree and everything is, how do u use the Fortify buffs BEFOR u the the permantet Fortify from the 4. lab?
I mean, u skilled the Fortify stuff in the 3rd leveling skilltree, but i still never got the fortify buff. maybe i missed out something ...
"
Morgrin a écrit :
Hey, first of all thanks for this guide, really enjoyed playing it as a total newb.
Just reached lvl70 now, trying to complete the 3. Lab.
My problem/question with the skill tree and everything is, how do u use the Fortify buffs BEFOR u the the permantet Fortify from the 4. lab?
I mean, u skilled the Fortify stuff in the 3rd leveling skilltree, but i still never got the fortify buff. maybe i missed out something ...

Until you have the final ascendancy, add Fortify skill gem to your Leap Slam setup.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires