Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

GGG knows what people needs!

Breach is the best thing happened to PoE and it really felt exhausting managing all dem leaguestones, so many times i thought "man the breach league was fine, look more micro management with all those stones".

While all loves micro managing in PoE i rly did not enjoy the legacy mechanics.

Thank you GGG!
Good decision by GGG. Personally Breaches don't interest me but I know others love farming them.
Realy wished Breaxh would have stayed in the whole game, since its optional anyways....
10% seems kinda low tbh=/ Every 10th map a breach? Especialy with the rarity of chaos and phys breach to occur.
Not a big fan here, but lets c how it goes I gues....
"
Sarno a écrit :
"
Qarl a écrit :
Breaches will have a 10% chance to occur in maps by default.

This is fine, but I will miss them during the levelling experience.

Same here! And as a total noob in this game, I think they were not difficult to use at all. Sometimes I used one when I did not want to, sometimes I forgot to use one, so what ... With the good ones I found I was very careful and fully used them. The rest just added fun to the game imho.

And I also enjoyed the Breaches during leveling. A lot.
I really like the mechanic of league stones and I think it could have been a great way to de-clutter the core game while giving each player the opportunity to customise the game a little more. I.e., as I've said before: there are way too many "ghosts of leagues past" in the game. Maybe league stones dropping in maps tier 6+ would have been an option? And it wouldn't necessarily have to make mods from Zana obsolete: instead, Zana could still have been a way to add a mod you currently didn't have a stone for and wouldn't want to go through 50 people on poe.trade being AFK.

So, I would have kept league stones and significantly reduce the general appearence of all mods in the game.
I would like to see Leaguestones in Std. Would make it so much more fun to play.
I really like the idea to have Breach in maps only ( tbh 10% is kinda low, but GGG can adjust it later).

I'm thorn on Legacy, really like the mechanic, but adding it as is (even with reduced drop rates) in core game would be problematic; hopefully we'll see it again somehow...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO! Just leave leaguestone in game.
Dernière édition par boriskab, le 31 mai 2017 04:07:21
Hey, basically a good descision in my point of view.

10% spawnrate of breaches in a map seems really, really low.

Droprate of sextants is too low to have the chance to manipulate breach in for more fun. Probably 10% would be okayish, if just the sextants wouldn't be that damn expensive. Thats at least my point of view, I know if you look at the streamers, they all seem to have infinetely amounts of them to play around with...
Dernière édition par Oxygene_PoE, le 31 mai 2017 04:08:53
"so we have to carefully consider whether mechanics like Breach are worth the disruption they cause to the levelling experience." Disruption ? I'm always happy when i find one, moar mobs, moar exp, they are great for lvling... I would add more of them

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires