Energy Shield and Life

"
TenTonBlue a écrit :
"
Mfer a écrit :
Wow this sucks... should have just buffed life
ya because 25k es was reasonable.

25 k es for which build ? really i see you dont even play this game. 25k es builds are Slow as fuck deal 0 damage with all those mirror worthy items . They dotn even know their games

9k life isnt highest it was 13-14k.

Finally some nerfing in that old Life vs. ES debate. ES will still be valid, just not ridiculously high. But that's only if they scrape from the steep gains at the absolute end-game. Time will tell in beta how well that's balanced. But at least GGG is willing to tweak during or as a result of beta gameplay.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dernière édition par cipher_nemo, le 17 mai 2017 20:23:38
Horrible news.
Nerf ES into the ground and dont buff life. Literally why kill whats fun to play?
We are about to kill GODS in 3.0. We are supposed to be able to take on any content but no.. First lets kill AOE changes and now ES.
Not cool GGG
I knew it ... It was a question of time ... GGG to fu... with Energy Shield bonuses. First was Life nodes, now Energy Shield bonuses, Vaal Discipline became useless ...

It seems that PoE will take to much time to end bosses after these changes with top level chars.

I guess that is time to consider to play another game ...

Don't mess PoE GGG ...
Dernière édition par LordTreufeldt, le 17 mai 2017 20:24:44
seems GGG didnt understand his own game afterall.

- Nerfed ES to the ground
- Buffing Life but still really weak

what we need for Life is not stacking HP over 8k but a reliable defense.
- Armour is useless against big phy hit
- No reliable defense against elemental damage or chaos
- No reliable defense against Stun lock for EVA char
- Too many maps node who double dips monster damage in a weird way(Caustic zombie anyone?, volatile?, ice nova from strong box etc)

it's OK u dont want the players to stacking ES too easy without sacrifice too much damage.
i dont even build an ES character for once,all my char was life build, but this ES nerf is too much, no leech seriously?.
i prefer using life build with 5k life who can leech rather than 10k ES who cant leech LUL.(except for summoner class who actually get an ES regen node or whatever it is)
u just create a vicious cyle again and again.
grats GGG!
Dernière édition par selinemagwrata, le 17 mai 2017 20:25:29
This will be accompanied by reducing high end monster damage by 30% right? Otherwise now both life and ES will be unusable.
Thank you very much for being this brave, keep your heads down and put up your umbrellas for the approaching shitstorm. :)
Perception is reality.
Welcome to the era of crafting! It finally looks like it's profitable even for lower end players like me to craft. I consider anything less than t14 to be lower end. The change to discipline sounds pretty nice. Skin of the loyal is really useful now for CI as an alternative to 700+es vaal regalias.

I've spent time working out a CI character that is apparently going to have a massive respec. Goodybe vaal pact, and that whole line leading to it.

I'm not sure if I can even CI anymore. I barely did 9k before and I've seen with Acrobatics that 5k life isn't really enough either. Now they're pretty much going to be equal. Not sure if I should cry or celebrate that I'm going to have get a lot better as a player.
Dernière édition par Slicer9875, le 17 mai 2017 20:31:41
"
You guys are fucking bad at balance.

+1 - Nerfing ES instead of buffing max life pool. Are you playing your own game seriously? Endgame is not hardcore it is impossible if youre not lucky enough with %99 of the builds atm.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
all the people who find this bad, play ONLY ES because its so rediculas op. Get good at the game kiddos.

no more 25k es facetanking all content thinking you're good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires