Energy Shield and Life

"
We've seen a single player on reddit reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game due to having a full set of perfect mirrored gear, compared with the 9,000 Life that a slightly above average Life character with a 5 link belly purchased for a few chaos orbs had, so we've decided to completely fuck up ES builds for everyone else

I fixed the OP.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I think leaving Vaal Pact unchanged for life builds, while increasing life pools is a big mistake. But the end of the beta is still far away.

"
Khazarem a écrit :
Wow this totally sucks.
I am a new player first week in.
I was going for a ES build that utilizes everything single thing you're changing.
Now making my entire first build, 4 days worth of leveling and meticulous planning, completely useless
and furthermore a waste of my time. So far and all the work i've put towards achieving
the desired set-up has been pulled out from underneath me.
I find this "update" to be a kick in the nuts, almost making me want to uninstall due to...
WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU'LL NERF THE NEXT BUILD I TRY FOR.

Thanks for nothing.

yo what are you talking about those are changes for beta... those changes if they get in to the game are 2 months away and es had the nerf coming for 1 year now... don't post if you don't know what you are talking about.
"
PsOfOs a écrit :
"
Nephalim a écrit :
The real question:

Will acuity, legacy vinktar and berserker also not work with ES?

Since none of them states "life leech applies to energy shield", they will not work.

Either you are sorely mistaken, or I am.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ghost_Reaver
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Zed_ a écrit :
I think leaving Vaal Pact unchanged for life builds, while increasing life pools is a big mistake. But the end of the beta is still far away.

agree vaal pact should be removed all together they change nothing if they leave vaal pact on the tree or on the atziri gloves.
WELL,REKT ES,REKT HARD CORE PLAYERS. SO,NO MORE HC.

Hahahaa,very good job of dolts from GGG!!!
Dernière édition par Dejan_killer, le 18 mai 2017 00:57:36
"
bhavv a écrit :
"
We've seen a single player on reddit reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game due to having a full set of perfect mirrored gear, compared with the 9,000 Life that a slightly above average Life character with a 5 link belly purchased for a few chaos orbs had, so we've decided to completely fuck up ES builds for everyone else

I fixed the OP.

wheres the upvote button
"
bhavv a écrit :
"
TenTonBlue a écrit :
"
matt29234 a écrit :
how are you actually this clueless about balancing your own game? absolutely pathetic.

How are you this clueless about the state of the game that you claim to know so much about? absolutely pathetic.

Why do people keep kissing GGG's *** no matter how fucked up their changes to the game are?

Or, possibly, some people are saying to stop flying off the handle and wait to see what the final changes are before losing your damn mind. Again, these are the proposed changes for the start of Beta, not the finalized changes for 3.0. Every single thing mentioned in this manifesto is subject to change. By all means, bring up your points for why you don't like the changes. But some of the QQ ragequit posts are just too over the top. Like, seriously people are dropping f bombs all over the place and vulgar insults over a game. These are grown people acting like spoiled children and throwing temper tantrums because god forbid they play a harder version of the game. Sorry I guess that people might have to try a different build now. Sincerest apologies that people might not get to keep abusing the same ES/VP/Leech/High DPS mechanic in every single build they roll.

I guess people really do love the dumbing down of D3 so much that they're willing to move to PoE and QQ to make it happen here too. And then what's next? Move to Grim Dawn and bawl their eyes out until the devs there give characters 90000000000000+ damage and eHP?
I left D3 after years of playing to get AWAY from that stupid nonsense. Yay for people trying to bring that stupidity into yet another game I enjoyed playing.

Also, anyone that didn't see this coming has to have been living under a rock. We all knew the nerfs were coming. It was just a question of when and to what degree. And it seems like devs are wanting to nuke it and them rebuild from there to fix the mechanics themselves as opposed to just putting the "buff life/damage" band aid on it like every ARPGs have done. Of course, even simple nerfs seem to have the forums and reddit in full blown babyrage mode. I guess I should have seen the universe-sized mounds of salt coming. If it's not spoon fed to people, they'll cry like children.
Dernière édition par tacotiklah, le 18 mai 2017 00:47:56
with these changes crit ES builds literally wont be able to hit reflect rares in 3.0 and extremely well geared characters will hit around 6-9k ES tops dunno where they're getting these 15-25k ES numbers from outside of mirrored gear LL RF / ED chars, which will probably be gutted by doubledipping changes anyway. GGG literally doesnt understand their own game well enough to balance it they're just pandering to the stupid noobs who cry about everything. really sad to see, unless they overhaul many other systems in the game which they probably won't do 3.0 is already a huge disappointment. as usual there is absolutely no nuance behind their balance just an overkill nerf to make something viable unplayable.
Liking the Changes the ES but i still think they are missing the point here, life builds feel rather lacking compared to a good ES build.

Personally id like to see more flat +hp on the tree and more % to Health making life builds that little bit more viable, more health on lvl ups even.

I do like that they are adding the Physical dammage reduction should be good in larger numbers.

Still, i feel like that ES builds will still be the most viable with these current changes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires