Energy Shield and Life

A well rolled char has 9-10k ES now... someone with lots of exalts to burn may reach 15-17k. Where did that 25k ES come from?

Also, why not just buff life???
B R U T A L
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
so if we crafted % max es on rings will they be gone or still be there?
I'm a life based blocker for life, started as this, and finally I found a build that can sustain it in every league...but this is pretty brutal for my fellow ES'ers.

Guess we'll have to see what happens in Beta.

I was hoping to see that armor can now increase life (on a fraction of course) just like how "ES" adds to the ES Pool. But hey, I'll take 150 HP rolls any day :D

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
1 minute of silence for ES
Dernière édition par AaaaDova, le 17 mai 2017 20:18:15
Wow, ES got nuked here. I wonder if they will leave pre-nerf 900+ Vaal Regalias in the game as legacy items? If so, well then I just got insanely rich in standard overnight. If not, well, shit happens. xD

I welcome the chance for life to be more balanced in the game again. And I think the new pantheon system defense bonuses should help further bridge the gap between life and ES builds. From what I was hearing in interviews, it's like a mini, defense-based version of ascendancy points.
Feels good to be a life-based player.

Time to craft and hoard your legacy ES gear boys.

Also, the level of salt in these comments is fucking hilarious.
Dernière édition par Shazamarang, le 17 mai 2017 20:13:12
"
Demon_Knight83 a écrit :
So when can we get a buff to life nodes on the right side of the tree for those of us playing life-based characters?
This is a REALLY hard fail, guys. ES needed a nerf, and I frankly hated my experiment with CI, so I don't even care whether this nerf is too big or not, but life and/or damage mitigation needed a buff -- a real buff, not a few extra mods on rare body armour.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
GG LIFE BASED PLAYERS!!!!! YAAAAASSS

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires