Changes to the Labyrinth

Great...... 6 more trials we have to track down.

At least I hope they are still unlocked for all future characters each league by the first character to complete them.
Dernière édition par Lord_Tao, le 15 mai 2017 21:13:14
Can't wait for The Fall of Oriath, looks good.
If you don't love the Labyrinth, you're no friend of mine

This game is about learning from mistakes and becoming a better player. Not complaining the instant something requires you to think and plan for..

Here's to keeping Labyrinth, well.. a Labyrinth

I sure hope we don't see sub 2 min runs in 3.0..
Nice QoL changes. But nothing that would shake up the lab related meta imo.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Vipermagi a écrit :
The Plaza will contain a place to slam the Offering, that's pretty obvious tbh.

Considering the fact that the whole game is getting changed with this expansion, pretty obvious is a rather weak affirmation, don't you think?
No, I don't.
"
Batmanf0re a écrit :
Damn, I hate lab. It's the most annoying part of the game by a huge margin. The part that bugs me isn't Izaro or the bit about having to start over if you die even though the lab is long. The part that isn't fun and frustrates me are those traps that screw you over. Moving around traps like that is cool for Crash Bandicoot but just isn't meant for a top-down game where you click to move. That's just my take although I've heard many others say that the traps are the factor that makes it not fun.

Avoid the traps maybe? They have a sequence/pattern. If you stop for a second and look at what they are doing. There is always a safe spot within reach of not taking damage at all in every heavy trap area, sometimes two or three.
The thing that bothers me is that it doesn't seem to be a big difference mechanical difference between Merciless and Cruel labyrinths, but outside of that, nice changes.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
JNF a écrit :
Whoever developed the lab should be forced to run it over...and over...and over...and...

because the people who designed/developed the lab didn't play the game at all to get a feel for it. check every little aspect of it.. run to areas over and over and over to test out bugs/fixes and changes.
You abosolutely have to make somce changes to the RNG of the end game labyrinth enchants. After 300 runs in a season and 0 useful enchants for your build you kind of always end up giving up and force yourself to buy an item with the enchant you need ( if it even is for sale... ). This problem scales up 100 times when you run SSF. At least let us select a category of enchants after inserting the item.

Idea:

A list after inserting the item that lets you select between:

Melee skill enchant
Magic skill enchant
Aura/Curse skill enchant
All skill gem enchants(for those that want the full rng experience)

This will lower the rng to a decent level and still would require plenty of runs to get the correct one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires