Changes to the Labyrinth

"
Bearpauw a écrit :
Normal lab requires 6 trials but the next two require only 3? What am I missing here? That conditional will be automatically met (and then some) by having completed 6 to gain entry to the first lab. Why bother displaying this requirement?

Chances are the other Trials will be scattered through Acts 6-8, since they're a "revisit" to Acts 1-3, where you find the original 6 Trials.
"
Bearpauw a écrit :
Normal lab requires 6 trials but the next two require only 3? What am I missing here? That conditional will be automatically met (and then some) by having completed 6 to gain entry to the first lab. Why bother displaying this requirement?
Its 3 new trials obviously. You do 6 trials before you get to the first lab. Then 3 more before the next one, and then 3 more before the last one. Then the standard 6 map trials for uber lab.
"
NickK_GGG a écrit :
Each time you gain ascendancy points you have the potential to reach a new major ascendancy passive.

Um, have you ever played Scion? XD
The Plaza will contain a place to slam the Offering, that's pretty obvious tbh.
Fuck lab is still in the game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker a écrit :
Fuck lab is still in the game.
No alternate way of getting ascendancy points = fail.

I recently upgraded my connection and some of my PC but I still feel bad for the majority of players when it comes to lab, shortening the first lab does nothing!!! because it's 3 and 4 and aspects of the lab itself that where always the problem.

Until their is a way to not do a forced hardcore experience(death = end of lab) for all players I see lab as the part of the game that makes players leave in frustration.

Don't get me wrong I still play and will suffer through lab, but it's the only real thing in the game that make me want to quit.
Remove lab for the love of god.. its tedious, boring, and frustrating (2)
Whoever developed the lab should be forced to run it over...and over...and over...and...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Well i guess i was the only one to enjoy labyrinth as it is now.
Hf :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires