Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

Dont miss Life node, life gain per level and base life buff GGG! We need life buffing so much!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I don't see the point of the zombie changes. Right now with Mon'tregul's and double threshold they are complete powerhouses of damage. However they still don't get used much because damage isn't the issue right now; zombies being pants on head retarded is the issue. Summoners desperately need a node or jewel or something to allow zombies to be as aggressive as SRS or Golems (w/ Primordial Might). Right now they have almost no aggression unless you're actively spamming skills in the area of what you want them to go after, unlike SRS or Spectres who will just try to fight mobs at will.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
IMPROVE THE AI,plz!!!!! Damage is pretty much the last problem which need to fix on zombie.
Dernière édition par qscgg, le 2 avr. 2017 21:18:44
Well looks like summon skeletons will never be used again. Summoning one useless slow skeleton at a time for 2 seconds is not helping them even if they deal a minor amount more damage.
Oh my god... First SRS, now skeletons. Guys, I know you want the game to run better, but there's gotta be a better way to do it besides "less minions." PLEASE stop nerfing minion counts!
"
bwam a écrit :

Listen, noob

Some people play a game for years and remain noobs overvaluing things they think are clever, but actually are a waste of opportunity cost. Some people play a game for months and zip right past them. Yours is not the first drama queen overreacting forum post about a nerf that I've rolled my eyes at. The truth is the skill sucks, the fact that you waste sockets on it for a niche use that just litters the screen with more spam in party play, gives you a false sense of utility and can also be accomplished with a better skill (such as golems) doesn't change the fact that it sucks for everyone ELSE who might want to actually USE it. So you're being selfish; You would keep it unchanged and useless for others by crying about them making the actual end result stronger but less spammy.

Summoners are already visual and frame rate AIDS in party's if they nerf your pet niche use I'm more than happy to sip your sweet tears.

That said I think making the skill cast 3 skells and capping them at 12 or 15 with triple the health would be a better way to go. But since you got so butt hurt about a little snarky "fixed for you" joke... screw it, 1 skell per cast, good move GGG.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
As a longtime D2-D3 Necro/Druid/WD player, I've always been massively disappointed by how poorly minions are handled in POE, and honestly, it's mostly the AI.

Everyone's mentioning it, it's been a known problem for a long time now, please, please fix the AI of pretty much all the minions, and half of the other changes proposed will become pretty much irrelevant. Having a massive army of skellies is fun, having perm skellies that act more like zombies, and both having better AI would be even more fun.

These changes all seem rather "meh", unless AI improvements also follow.
Is base minion damage not considered physical damage (for zombie for example)? Increased physical damage does not appear to be applied to base damage for spreadsheet.
"
alhazred70 a écrit :
"
bwam a écrit :

Listen, noob

Some people play a game for years and remain noobs overvaluing things they think are clever, but actually are a waste of opportunity cost. Some people play a game for months and zip right past them. Yours is not the first drama queen overreacting forum post about a nerf that I've rolled my eyes at. The truth is the skill sucks, the fact that you waste sockets on it for a niche use that just litters the screen with more spam in party play, gives you a false sense of utility and can also be accomplished with a better skill (such as golems) doesn't change the fact that it sucks for everyone ELSE who might want to actually USE it. So you're being selfish; You would keep it unchanged and useless for others by crying about them making the actual end result stronger but less spammy.

Summoners are already visual and frame rate AIDS in party's if they nerf your pet niche use I'm more than happy to sip your sweet tears.

That said I think making the skill cast 3 skells and capping them at 12 or 15 with triple the health would be a better way to go. But since you got so butt hurt about a little snarky "fixed for you" joke... screw it, 1 skell per cast, good move GGG.

You just ranted for three paragraphs, accusing me of being "selfish" and generally overreacting to a friendly forum jibe. And you're calling me "butt hurt"?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Dont miss Life node, life gain per level and base life buff GGG! We need life buffing so much!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires