[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Setup a switch for surge, I have 118 mana naturally though so grabbed a plain 6L and an empower incase lv20 immortal call cant reach that in cost as is with the standard 5L, leveling the gems up now.

May i ask whats the pantheons and map mods that are dangerous or no-go for this build ?
Thanks.
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
Setup a switch for surge, I have 118 mana naturally though so grabbed a plain 6L and an empower incase lv20 immortal call cant reach that in cost as is with the standard 5L, leveling the gems up now.

Craft Catarina Lvl 7 35-44 Mana on your Staff. Maybe it's enough then.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 29 déc. 2017 10:37:27
"
Oymaygad a écrit :
May i ask whats the pantheons and map mods that are dangerous or no-go for this build ?
Thanks.

I'm pretty end-game right now.
Lunaris-Ralakesh for mapping. Solaris for bosses.

Enfeeble and reflect elemental damage are dangerous I'd say.
Cooldown reduction on belt needs to be 20 or 19 can work?
Can someone explain how Devotion, Endurance and Overcharge around light of divinity is not linked anywhere on 93 skill tree? I checked other peoples tree they arent linked also
IGN: LadyAlistra
"
Oxygenjunkie a écrit :
Can someone explain how Devotion, Endurance and Overcharge around light of divinity is not linked anywhere on 93 skill tree? I checked other peoples tree they arent linked also

Check out the unique jewel "Intuitive Leap"
I've started playing this build this league. It seems rather hard to get a decent HP pool. I'm not 90 yet, but I seem to get jibbed a lot. The heal from the kingsguard seems to fall short in a few situations. I'm not sure either, but I thought maybe I was supposed to have more than 5k armor?

I will say that I can facetank quite a lot of stuff that other builds simply cant, but the problem is the lack of HP and armor.

Red elder was a pain the arse to kill, I couldnt 'ignore' all the fight mechanics because everything does way too much dmg to me and I simply dont have enough phys mitigation.

I know im missing a lot of gem quality and max level gems and as I know it a level 21/20 discharge/ele focus/conc effect still only gives me about 30k dps on top of what I have. I played around with it in PoB and came up with something close to 180k shaper dps if the target was shocked. So I opted into picking up a Vessel of Vinktar with penetration. The problem though is that during boss fights you have 1 use and its pretty much gone. Clearly not enough time during the vinktars flask effect to kill guardians etc.

My Scolds is 3 red 1 blue because I was trying to color it 3 red 1 green, so I dont have the BV setup going, but even with it I dont see it doing much for me.

not really, sure how to increase survivability beyond what I have, any advice?

I was able to kill the red elder and Phoenix so far, but they were very scary and not fun fights -- Phoenix map had zero threatening mods on it... ended up having to use almost all my portals on the red elder fight to get through it. Didn't have enough dps to save shaper during it either, so I had to fight him the rest of his 25% hp.

Also, I know im not running the surge swap. I'm trying to level up some empower gems at the moment, so the swap is somewhat of a burden to put in. My jewels are also not completely optimized either.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Dernière édition par Jkurs, le 30 déc. 2017 02:55:10
Hard for me to say why you are dying, I know from 85 to 92 I used a few extra health nodes and ran with 6.1 to 6.2k but I eventually dropped health nodes to the current point of 5.8k, im lv 95 atm and didnt experience any deaths the past few levels, the few ive had have been random occurences like blowing up a pack of storm or flame bearers and then getting stuck on the corner of a rock when I shield charge out or something like that.

Are you playing the build on marauder though, or that guardian? I only have about 35% physical mitigation myself so your about normal on that, we all sit at about the same there, its the layered defenses like our enchanced fortify etc that cover us, thats another reason why I was wondering about your class/ascendancy, youd be missing out on alot on another class.

Idk though, lot of us do things a lil differently, might just take a bit for you to settle on suddle changes that fit your playstyle, heres what im using currently;

I dont use RF, idm killing a lil slower, I prefer the health regen and not having to use extra flask spots for ruby flasks or one to remove ignite etc. My extra 4 link I devote soley to blade vortex giving it increased aoe and use the spot in my immortal call CWDT for warlords mark, just more tankiness. I think any spell dmg I lose I make up on my ring and jewels, all my jewels are basically 28% spell damage and 10% all ele resist each so those add up.

(also isnt there significant chaos damage in the elder fight, I never checked the specifics but thought I had read that on the forums in peoples complaints about the encounter, idk what your chaos resist is, I sit at +8% naturally)
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 30 déc. 2017 03:32:22
"
Jkurs a écrit :
I've started playing this build this league. It seems rather hard to get a decent HP pool. I'm not 90 yet, but I seem to get jibbed a lot. The heal from the kingsguard seems to fall short in a few situations. I'm not sure either, but I thought maybe I was supposed to have more than 5k armor?

I will say that I can facetank quite a lot of stuff that other builds simply cant, but the problem is the lack of HP and armor.

Red elder was a pain the arse to kill, I couldnt 'ignore' all the fight mechanics because everything does way too much dmg to me and I simply dont have enough phys mitigation.

I know im missing a lot of gem quality and max level gems and as I know it a level 21/20 discharge/ele focus/conc effect still only gives me about 30k dps on top of what I have. I played around with it in PoB and came up with something close to 180k shaper dps if the target was shocked. So I opted into picking up a Vessel of Vinktar with penetration. The problem though is that during boss fights you have 1 use and its pretty much gone. Clearly not enough time during the vinktars flask effect to kill guardians etc.

My Scolds is 3 red 1 blue because I was trying to color it 3 red 1 green, so I dont have the BV setup going, but even with it I dont see it doing much for me.

not really, sure how to increase survivability beyond what I have, any advice?

I was able to kill the red elder and Phoenix so far, but they were very scary and not fun fights -- Phoenix map had zero threatening mods on it... ended up having to use almost all my portals on the red elder fight to get through it. Didn't have enough dps to save shaper during it either, so I had to fight him the rest of his 25% hp.

Also, I know im not running the surge swap. I'm trying to level up some empower gems at the moment, so the swap is somewhat of a burden to put in. My jewels are also not completely optimized either.

You're at lvl 84 with 4.8k life. You dont even use 5 power charges, your gems are at lvl 18-19, you dont use Arcane Surge buff, you're doing 40% of this build DPS and so on... Basically you have like half of the build right now and you're suprised that it cannot do deathless the worst content game has to offer? Im even suprised that this build at this stage was able to even do it after all. Like Phoenix/Guardian before all the portals run out... anyway...

This build can do end-game stuff (I mean real end-game) with lvl 90+ and lvl 20 gems. You need more lvls. Both on your character and gems.

Thats one thing.

The other thing is your jewels. I can see right away that 3 of them might be easilly replaced with something much more usefull:

"
Hypnotic Essence -> replace with something that has +10 int and +6-7% to max life

Hollow Twine -> replace with something that has spell dmg +6-7% life

Soul Ember -> replace with something that has spell dmg +6-7% life

Next step is lvling your character and gems. Things to do:

"
1) lvl up and grab last power charge from the tree

2) Replace Controlled Destruction for Blade Vortex in your CWDT setup (blade vortex generates additional power charges and it is yet another chance for Inyas to grant you full power charges each time the cwdt triggers)

3) Change your flask setup. Buy yoursel a cheap Wise Oak flask and use: your life flask with remove bleeding + wise oak + perpetual/surgeon quicksilver flask of heat + perpetual/surgeon ruby flask of warding + perpetual/surgeon life flask of dousing.

4) lvl up and grab 0.2% life regen per Endurance charge near Marauder start (just afer +1 Endu charge)

5) lvl up and grab whole life cluster near Scion

6) lvl your Discharge to lvl 20

7) lvl your Cyclone to lvl 20 and make it lvl 1 with 20 quality (Increased AoE - easier to hit Bosses)

8) Make you'r RF 20 quality

9) lvl up your other gems

10) Buy yourself an atziri flask and use it interchangable with Wise Oak for chaos dmg bosses.

11) And for God sake - use that arcane surge setup on switch - its a almost 1 min 15% MORE dmg buff.

This is you before all the changes at lvl 84:

And this is you after all those changes at lvl 90:

You'r new pastebin to follow: https://pastebin.com/YL7weK1H

This will be not yet maxed build. But it will make for a solid foundation for min/maxing jewels and gear. And it should do end-game content without much of an issues.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 30 déc. 2017 06:04:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires