[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I'm struggling with my DPS is extremely low, i can't even make some elite or boss lose hp tho

Could someone check out my toon and tell me how to fix it?

Thank you,
"
Kahdudalla a écrit :
I'm struggling with my DPS is extremely low, i can't even make some elite or boss lose hp tho

Thank you,

You need to get "add XX to XX cold damage to attacks" on either your ring or a jewel, that should fix your issue
"
Jack_Man a écrit :
Hey all,

a quick question: how can you mantain righteous fire? im just at the start atm (safing for voll amulet) but when i cast it, my life is draining so hard!

can anyone explain this to me pls`?

You will have to use a ruby flask as well as a health potion with a large amount to life over time like this one:

you will need to move from pack to pack fairly quickly so you can kill to refill you pots again. Obtaining voll's dev. makes it so you can sustain RF while attacking then you are only using pots in the gaps between each pack.
What is the minimum attack speed necessary on cyclone to have 4 discharges/s without any cooldown reduction?

Am i missing something, or why do you use a 20% cdr belt when you are not doing 4.5-4.7aps on cyclone? I thought a cdr belt was useless if the attacks per second was lower than 4.5?[/quote]

Probally b/c I forgot to link my chest;

I use all the recommended gear so the aps should be at 5, however youd have to ask rico b/c I simply have always followed the guide for the BiS pieces, skill nodes etc, not familar with how to calculate the aps.
"
JCOH35 a écrit :

Am i missing something, or why do you use a 20% cdr belt when you are not doing 4.5-4.7aps on cyclone? I thought a cdr belt was useless if the attacks per second was lower than 4.5?
Probally b/c I forgot to link my chest;

I use all the recommended gear so the aps should be at 5, however youd have to ask rico b/c I simply have always followed the guide for the BiS pieces, skill nodes etc, not familar with how to calculate the aps.

You just look at the Cyclone Offensive stat panel, theres a place it says "attacks per second", i doubt you're doing more than 4aps max currently tho, as i have 20/20 additional accuracy, and 20/20 faster attacks on my chest + 18% attack speed from the berserking nodes in the tree, and 27% attack speed from my jewels and im at exactly 4.5aps
Dernière édition par Erikthethird, le 26 déc. 2017 20:50:37
Ok, checked the cyclone box in character sheet, I see what you are saying and yes, its lower (3.68). So that has me at 4 discharges per second. So I would need to make a significant investment in jewel slots and skill nodes to reach the 5th discharge per second which I will not be doing, I easily faceroll all the content currently as is, sitting at lv95 and can count the times ive died on one hand outside of the Phoenix Guardian.

So my only question really now is;

At an aps of 3.68 is the cooldown recovery speed pointless for me on my waist, it seems like that will make no difference for me as someone has pointed out, that either way I will be doing 4 discharges per second. I would like to confirm this before I craft my next shaped belt is all, had my eye on the increased spell damage during flask effect anyways.

* After some thought if the cooldown recovery speed doesnt affect me at 3.68 rather then make a new shaped belt id rather go back to my corrupted +1 endurance charge Meginord's Girdle, gonna wait a bit though for some feedback. *
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 26 déc. 2017 22:08:23
"
Erikthethird a écrit :
"
Kahdudalla a écrit :

Thank you,

You need to get "add XX to XX cold damage to attacks" on either your ring or a jewel, that should fix your issue

Can you explain more in depth? Does it mess up my EE?
yes, its not triggering, the cold damage roll is 100% mandatory for the build

either on your spare ring, or a new abyss jewel assuming you have a belt with an abyss socket

example ^
This is last time im anserwing those as it was anserwed numerous of times in this thread allready:

Regarding RF and hp dropping:

If hp is dropping slowly outside of combat than this is normall. RF is to be used only in boss fights to boost Discharge dmg. It is absolutely not needed vs packs as it introduces stress factor to otherwise relaxed gameplay (dps is enough allready). There are some players that invested more in life regen to sustain RF better but that is their choice and not something that this build was designed for in the first place.

Regarding cyclone aps and Discharges per sec:

Everything is in that excel sheet in the guide. You need 3.5 to 3.9 cyclone aps for up to max 4 Discharges per sec and 4.5 to 4.7 for up to max 5 Discharges per sec. Without cooldown reduction belt you're capped at 4 Discharges per sec at max.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 27 déc. 2017 01:09:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires