[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Punknificent a écrit :

Hey, coming back to that post; how does Frost Blades or Frenzy actually benefit from IncAoE since none of them are AoE attacks?

I forgot to mention melee splash for frenzy, this way it will work with inc aoe to provide greater range. I never said to link frostblades with inc aoe - it wont work.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
"
Punknificent a écrit :

Hey, coming back to that post; how does Frost Blades or Frenzy actually benefit from IncAoE since none of them are AoE attacks?

I forgot to mention melee splash for frenzy, this way it will work with inc aoe to provide greater range. I never said to link frostblades with inc aoe - it wont work.

Got it.

Edit:

So I have been playing with both Frost Blades and Frenzy and noticed that both DPS are about the same, while one has AoE and the other doesn't. Even with the frenzy buff which isn't that much, I think I'll just stick with Frost Blades only.

I tested Frenzy as main mob clearing attack skill along with Melee Splash and IncAoE but it just isn't efficient.

Currently using Frost Blades+Multistrike+Ice Bite+Fortify+Melee Phys Dmg+Hypothermia and i'm loving it so far.
Dernière édition par Punknificent, le 10 oct. 2017 14:47:25
Discharge is my favorite! Thanks for making it great again!

What's a good 6th link, life gain on hit?
If you can't control it, STOP.
What can I replace over righteous fire if I don't want it?
"
dagul23 a écrit :
Discharge is my favorite! Thanks for making it great again!

Yes^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 a écrit :
"
dagul23 a écrit :

Yes^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
This is my current set up for my build. I'm trying to figure out if there is anything i could possibly upgrade to squeeze out more damage? Thanks for the build by the way loving it!!

"
armydragon334 a écrit :
This is my current set up for my build. I'm trying to figure out if there is anything i could possibly upgrade to squeeze out more damage? Thanks for the build by the way loving it!!

->+1 endurance charge TFU Belt
->All gems with 20% Quality
->Remove that Inc.Area of Effect gem and put Additional Accuracy one
->Remove that MF ring and put a ring with "Add cold dmg to attacks" for triggering EE...because now, you get +25% Fire Res and +25% Lightning Res from mobs... or just remove EE
->Get lv90 and get STAMINA for another Endurance Charge

Just an example...now you have 137K dpu discharge while mapping, with a ring with "adds cold dmg to attacks" you get 187K dpu and if you take STAMINA at lv90 you get 204K dpu!!

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Dernière édition par redix27, le 11 oct. 2017 11:27:33
Btw, there is a new Vorici Calculator, and for chroming 3R-3G, you only need x1 green vorici, I´ve just tested and it´s right, i tried 50 attempts (avg 200 chroms) and got it
Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Dernière édition par redix27, le 11 oct. 2017 12:01:48
T16 Shaper not Deathless

Testing Bench

- Played without brain :v
- 4L used: Cyclone + FA + BM + Fortify + (Shield Charge)
- Not used "Life Gain on Hit" or "Additional Accuracy" gem (I have only a 5L)
- Not used "Summon Stone Golem" for a huge regen with RF up
- Not used Flask with "remove ignite" for stop RF up
- Not used Pledge Of Hands with Arcane Surge tip (PoB-> -44K dpu)

Conclusions

- 4 Deaths: x1 trying to facetank his slam without Granite Flask, x3 stupid deaths inside Zana´s bubble
- I can facetank Touch of God (got a 5.4K hit) but too risky
- RF is dangerous without a flask with remove ignite, and you should use it only at 3rd Shaper Phase
- "Life gain on hit" is BIS if you are using RF but still dangerous if you stay over Vortex
- It´s possible to do it Deathless (still 29 Shaper sets left), next try at lv 100 :-)

The Pantheon

Soul of Solaris & Soul of Ralakesh

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires