[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

No problem. Anyone else tried Shaper or Uber Atziri ? :)
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Hey rico, not sure if you have been keeping an eye on the other zerk thread. I have decided to do my own build thread as it has moved much further away from the other discharge build in tree and gear and it will ease up me having to deal with constant pm's in game about what I do differently etc. Just thought I'd let you in on my latest testing regarding green dream/nightmare in the lower left jewel slot near the Stamina node. After taking the 15% all res and 12% cold res in that area it has really helped with my clear speed a lot even though on Path of building it only shows around a 75k damage increase the charges really help clearing and with shattering and freezing trash. So perhaps if one of the people playing your build are bored/have the spare funds they may wish to regret a few nodes through the resists area to get to stamina that way and toss green dream in that jewel slot. It's not good for guardians+ but for general mapping and farming it makes me able to wear biscos over volls devotion so it's a great increase to currency per map with breaches.
"
_KaOtiC_ a écrit :
Hey rico, not sure if you have been keeping an eye on the other zerk thread. I have decided to do my own build thread as it has moved much further away from the other discharge build in tree and gear and it will ease up me having to deal with constant pm's in game about what I do differently etc. Just thought I'd let you in on my latest testing regarding green dream/nightmare in the lower left jewel slot near the Stamina node. After taking the 15% all res and 12% cold res in that area it has really helped with my clear speed a lot even though on Path of building it only shows around a 75k damage increase the charges really help clearing and with shattering and freezing trash. So perhaps if one of the people playing your build are bored/have the spare funds they may wish to regret a few nodes through the resists area to get to stamina that way and toss green dream in that jewel slot. It's not good for guardians+ but for general mapping and farming it makes me able to wear biscos over volls devotion so it's a great increase to currency per map with breaches.

With also Barbarism included thats 36-39% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill. Not bad for clearing packs and for general mapping. This also provides 24-27% all res, 21-24% fire res and 12% cold res in total to loosen up those gear requirments a bit. Thx for the tip.

My final tree looks like this: passive tree in poeplanner

So it my case thats 3 points + one jewel lost for Green Dream. Or if gear allows it, you can respec 2 str nodes at the bottom and go trough armor and reistance to stamina, and thats 2 points more vs original tree. In that case its totally worth it.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 2 oct. 2017 04:09:23
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
"
_KaOtiC_ a écrit :

With also Barbarism included thats 36-39% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill. Not bad for clearing packs and for general mapping. This also provides 24-27% all res, 21-24% fire res and 12% cold res in total to loosen up those gear requirments a bit. Thx for the tip.

My final tree looks like this: passive tree in poeplanner

So it my case thats 3 points + one jewel lost for Green Dream. Or if gear allows it, you can respec 2 str nodes at the bottom and go trough armor and reistance to stamina, and thats 2 points more vs original tree. In that case its totally worth it.

It only counts all res or cold res so the barbarism node itself does not count. But the two 3% all res next to it do so you can get 33% chance for frenzy and 11% dodge if you upgrade to green nightmare.
Dernière édition par _KaOtiC_, le 2 oct. 2017 06:30:14
Finally i can farm Shaper!!!!

This is my dps (x5 every sec is something like 1 million/sec)

and this is on Shaper and Guardians:

I change something in the tree for more int (i use +AS voll amulet so i lack in int and str) and more area dps (i use conc effect+elemental focus and not controlled destruction)
i try other version with the Scold's Bridle, u gain some dps but lose a lot of Chaos res,dex and mobility....

btw this build is very strong and can farm t16 and Uber Lab (with 5 anti-bleed life flask :P ) without problem in the normal version but (like all the powah build) u must have some mandatory expensive items for end-game farm: +1 endurance Flow belt, 21/20 discharge skill, perfect roll on shield, boots and gloves, 40%more dmg dishcarge enchant on helmet and great jewel for attack speed and cap res to take a dmg boost using Wise Oak....
Now let's try to go for Uber Atziri.....
Dernière édition par Beskaius, le 3 oct. 2017 06:34:26
"
Beskaius a écrit :
Finally i can farm Shaper!!!!

Gz man!, btw, which options do you check in PoB? , also, did you check all flask one by one?

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Dernière édition par redix27, le 4 oct. 2017 05:25:58
You right with the optionand i active Wise Oak and Atziri Promise...

btw here the flasks:

Ruby Flask with Bleed Removes (when you active RF before hit something)
Silver Flask with Onslaught and Remove Ignite (when u want to stop RF)
Wise Oak
Granite Flask with Freeze Romoves (with 8 endurance charge u go up to 88% phis dmg reduce)
Atziri Promise for dmg boost.
Just for the DPS fanatics out here, DPS is probably more like 50-80k per Discharge.
You usually discharge only Power or Endurance Charges, not both (you will with 30% to not consume charge Enchant, but for Kingsguard recover you don't want that ... better used on the Berserker alternative build).

On my character Endurance Charges do more damage because 5 power vs 8 endurance charges. (Power ~50-60k, Endurance ~80-90k; with all flasks up including wise oak)

No 1 million damage on this build ... ;)
"
daish0 a écrit :

You usually discharge only Power or Endurance Charges,

but jugger have istant 8 endurance charge every ~4 hit (25%) due to Unrelenting and same for 5 power charge with inya boots so i think dps is more then 80k every hit.....
Its not like that. You dont alter between power and endu charges each discharge, you discharge with both starting from the secound discharge onwards.

However it is like that, you dont discharge each time with maximum number of your charges.

PoB calculation for Discharge Mjolner is wrong. I said that numerous times, even in the guide itself.

First PoB shows dpu (damage per use of single discharge) with maximum number of charges from each category (power, endu, frenzy) which is not what is happening ingame.

Secound PoB doesnt account for "35% less dmg when triggered" property on Discharge. So every dpu number you see in PoB is 35% more than ingame. To correct that you must multiply that PoB number by 0.65.

Finally with TFU belt during longer boss fights you dont exactly discharge 5 times per s. There are moments you do and moments you dont. It depends on several things like accuracy rolls, your current range vs boss hitbox and so on. It is safe to assume you discharge 4 times per s with TFU belt on average and 3 times per sec without.

I have inlcuded all of that in my Excel dps calculation that has been included in the guide.

TL;DR: this build does 200-250k sustainable Shaper Dps with Devotos and 250-300k (with Scolds). For reference see my dps calculation thats in the guide.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 5 oct. 2017 02:25:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires