[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

awesome job @RicoKGB
@RicoKGB do you foresee any changes to the leveling strategy for this build or just continue with Sunder?
This build seems mostly dead but that doesn't mean its not viable at all. The mix-maxing bit is definitely difficult for newer players to pick up, I can somewhat see that.

However, that means the pieces of gear are reasonably cheap. I manage to find near perfect roll Kingsguard and Repentance for 1c each. Mjolnir was about 6c as of this posting.
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
Who wants update for 3.9?

is Mjölner Gavel a must in this build?
I am trying use less unique item to increase the damage of the build.
another way i am trying now is using Red Trail to get more frenzy charge.
"
clarencechen a écrit :
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
Who wants update for 3.9?

is Mjölner Gavel a must in this build?
I am trying use less unique item to increase the damage of the build.
another way i am trying now is using Red Trail to get more frenzy charge.

Can't tell if this is a joke comment or not. This is a mjolner build, not a cyclone build. the damage comes from mjolner. The interactions come from mjolner. It'd take a lot of tweaking to get everything working similar without it, but I'd recommend just using one of the regular jugg cyclone builds instead.
I have a question @Rico. I imported the Build and there is one question i have - you have 11.88 attacks/s according to PoB - But if i look closer i see Shield Charge getting mentioned as a source for attack speed. Why is that ? How does Shield Charge the Skill <-- affect my Attack Speed of Cyclone ?!?

https://ibb.co/FnZ1tGL

Img - Link to clarify my question

Thx in advance
"
strangethings1980 a écrit :
I have a question @Rico. I imported the Build and there is one question i have - you have 11.88 attacks/s according to PoB - But if i look closer i see Shield Charge getting mentioned as a source for attack speed. Why is that ? How does Shield Charge the Skill <-- affect my Attack Speed of Cyclone ?!?

https://ibb.co/FnZ1tGL

Img - Link to clarify my question

Thx in advance

How this build going for you? I'm thinking about switching I have three exalt to either spend on my current build or switch to this.

I'm just worried if I switch over it won't have the survivability and damage it once did.
The biggest problem imo with this build is that it just lacks longterm sustained DPS. It's like one of those ZDPS builds quin makes -- for survivability it's mostly ok, but when it comes to damage everything feels like it does 0 damage.

It's especially worse in this league considering every boss got base hp massively boosted, and Sirus is a non melee-friendly boss for sure.
"
Retrosaur a écrit :
The biggest problem imo with this build is that it just lacks longterm sustained DPS. It's like one of those ZDPS builds quin makes -- for survivability it's mostly ok, but when it comes to damage everything feels like it does 0 damage.

It's especially worse in this league considering every boss got base hp massively boosted, and Sirus is a non melee-friendly boss for sure.

worst comes to worst, you can always respec into a nebuloch jugg for deep delving. I don't wanna deal much with atlas content until they get it all sorted out. That being said, the damage does feel a bit weird, even just leveling with it, but my first char this league was a spectre summoner which didnt really get nerfed all that much so I dont know if its a good baseline for comparison
Thanks for the input you two guys I'm sad I really wanted to clear some end game content again with this build...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires