[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Dehogyde a écrit :
Hello. I play this build in two leagues, and now in standard too, nearly lvl 95 now. It's avesome, and omg, sooooo good. But i h
ave a maybe stupid question: Why i see more endurance charge explosion than the power charge? Lot more. Like 5-7 from endurance and one from power charge. It doesn't ruin Elemental Equilibrium? Or the constantly Arc hits solve it now? How it worked without Arc?

And one more. I use Righteus Fire alone with Curse on Hit-Vengence-Elemental Weakness. What if i swich RF to Bood Rage? Now have 0.24 attack spped with Cyclone, with BR can better jewels without attack speed. The more and increased spell damage counts to Discharge?

At some point in the game (dont remember which patch) Discharge graphical effect was changed to display color based on dominating number of charges being discharged. In our case is mostly endu charges so yu see red/orange mostly :) However power charges are still being used n those explosions they are just not the dominating number.

RF bonuses to spell dmg are global so they count.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Hello, just a clarification on ascendancy passive order.

In the progression part of the guide your order looks like:

Undeniable
Unflinching
Unbreakable
Unyielding (not listed, but my best guess from other parts of the guide)

But when I look at the POE Planner' progression tree's I see:

Undeniable
Unflinching
Unyielding
Unbreakable

Guess my question is, What do I pick for the Merc lab?
"
IamFrench a écrit :
"
Sidu a écrit :
Hello! I have already lvl 76 and I'm not very satisfied with this build :( I have all the required items. I have all gems and still I can do maps until t10, but it's impossible to do the incursion. Clear speed is too low :/ Dunno what I'm doing wrong.

It seems you don't have Cold Damage on your ring

lol yea... it makes rly big diference now :D thx!

I've just noticed that it's hard to mak elab with that build... Darkshrine just gave me buff "always deal critical strikes" and my power charges are not loading :P
Dernière édition par Sidu, le 25 juin 2018 12:56:00
"
Sidu a écrit :
"
IamFrench a écrit :
"
Sidu a écrit :
Hello! I have already lvl 76 and I'm not very satisfied with this build :( I have all the required items. I have all gems and still I can do maps until t10, but it's impossible to do the incursion. Clear speed is too low :/ Dunno what I'm doing wrong.

It seems you don't have Cold Damage on your ring

lol yea... it makes rly big diference now :D thx!

I've just noticed that it's hard to mak elab with that build... Darkshrine just gave me buff "always deal critical strikes" and my power charges are not loading :P

Like a guy earlier in this megathread said, you can right-click on the icon to remove it. Dischargananza begins again.

I find Uberlab rediculus easy to do with this build, I don´t even watch the the traps.
ah...ok. Looks easy ^^ thanks!!
Yes uber lab is very easy with this build
So I've got this Jugg I leveled this league, but I'm not liking my original build idea. I've never done a discharger, and I'd like to give it a try.

Maybe a dumb question, but have you considered going DW Mjolnir with the arc buffs this league? Discharge in one, arc in the other. If I am reading about Mjolnir correctly, different spells on separate hands don't share cooldown. This grants an additional chain for arc, so another 15% more damage on single target.

We'd lose big on defenses from the shield, but I play SC :)
"
McMD90 a écrit :
So I've got this Jugg I leveled this league, but I'm not liking my original build idea. I've never done a discharger, and I'd like to give it a try.

Maybe a dumb question, but have you considered going DW Mjolnir with the arc buffs this league? Discharge in one, arc in the other. If I am reading about Mjolnir correctly, different spells on separate hands don't share cooldown. This grants an additional chain for arc, so another 15% more damage on single target.

I'm actually playing this right now. Sure, I don't get some defensive stats or Shield Charge, but I already have Leap Slam and naturally like to take my time mapping. I switched over from the Saffell's to the CWDT Elder shield to what I currently am using and am not having any issues with mapping or bosses.

Despite that fact that I just died three times to Atziri for not being familiar with her attack patterns, I haven't really died to anything below a T14 mob or anything on maps. It feels like I have much better dps but less of a buffer in situations where I make mistakes.

On another note, it feels absolutely miserable trying to route a proper temple map; those architects simply have too much HP.
"
MisterTails a écrit :
"
McMD90 a écrit :

I'm actually playing this right now. Sure, I don't get some defensive stats or Shield Charge, but I already have Leap Slam and naturally like to take my time mapping. I switched over from the Saffell's to the CWDT Elder shield to what I currently am using and am not having any issues with mapping or bosses.

Despite that fact that I just died three times to Atziri for not being familiar with her attack patterns, I haven't really died to anything below a T14 mob or anything on maps. It feels like I have much better dps but less of a buffer in situations where I make mistakes.

On another note, it feels absolutely miserable trying to route a proper temple map; those architects simply have too much HP.

I have same problem with incursion. Killing architect takes like 10s or more. VEry hard to make a good temple :/
My method for Incursion:
Upgrade room: Always right
Change room: Always left

Except for some cases

If you want upgrade your room: Start your incursion by the left and kill the elite at the end
If you want change your room: Start your incursion by the right and kill the elite at the end

Don't kill the elite first, you're going to waste time.

Video (I play on Xbox so if you play on PC, you will be even faster because the movements are more fluid):
Here, I want change my room for "Vault" (left) so I started by the right.
https://xboxclips.com/I+am+French/c287a2e9-5853-4690-9a13-51b68cd6b0fe

Here, I want change my room for "Jeweller's Workshop (right) so I started by the left.
https://xboxclips.com/I+am+French/e87bc28b-185b-4d23-9bc1-c33d592edf08

However the boss of the temple is quite difficult, facetank is not very possible for me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires