[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Rico, guys!
I need some advice!

The defence of this build is amazing.
So far I reached only T12 and it is not a problem at all.

But there is a downside in my case - single target dps.
I do not mind to kill bosses a little bit slower but ... Temples and incursions!
O, my!
The architects are soooo tanky. It takes forever to kill them especially when you are under time limits.

What should be changed in my build ASAP?
https://pastebin.com/scFzCvPC

PS
This league is very unrewarding for me ... not a single ex (!) or something worth more then 10c ((

Dernière édition par Apachy, le 19 juin 2018 08:38:30
https://pastebin.com/dpdLEh5R

How should i improve my damage to go end game (Uber Elder ofc)?,(Gonna make Discharge gem to 21/20)
Quick question about bandits;

The guide says the 2 passive points, but in the latest PoB, it shows as level 92 with 10 points spare, so I don't know if anything has changed and it's defaulting to the 2 passives?

Is there a new preference?
Dernière édition par Scilarion, le 19 juin 2018 11:17:58
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the game so I'm a little confused on the final skill points build to this. He says we have to put in the intuitive leap gem near the templar, but then what? I can't tell what points he picks after when looking at the POE planner.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
"
Erikthethird a écrit :

Maybe i could have you 'rank' the corruptions/enchants i listed above so i know what to get.

This is my mjolner indigon setup, all the corruption are BIS. In ur case u would want a saffel with phys has cold, a +1 PC helm and a +1 max res kingsguard. Also try to get repentance with ele weak+ auras lvl.

For the mjolner corruption local AS is by far the best let u take AS mods on jewel so u can get more dmg mod, no corruption on mjolner will give u that potential dmg.

Also i would like if Rico could test the difference between CDR boots/+1 end inya's/+1 end deathsdoor.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hello. I will do what I can to help.

"
Apachy a écrit :
Rico, guys!
I need some advice!

The defence of this build is amazing.
So far I reached only T12 and it is not a problem at all.

But there is a downside in my case - single target dps.
I do not mind to kill bosses a little bit slower but ... Temples and incursions!
O, my!
The architects are soooo tanky. It takes forever to kill them especially when you are under time limits.

What should be changed in my build ASAP?
https://pastebin.com/scFzCvPC

PS
This league is very unrewarding for me ... not a single ex (!) or something worth more then 10c ((

Your flasks need some adjusting. I see that you're not using any other utility flasks. A silver flask can give some DPS buffs. If you get some money, you can probably find a low roll Wise Oak or Atziri's Promise to buff some more DPS. Your chest piece is 5-linked, but you're missing the second green socket for Faster Attacks.

"
Scilarion a écrit :
Quick question about bandits;

The guide says the 2 passive points, but in the latest PoB, it shows as level 92 with 10 points spare, so I don't know if anything has changed and it's defaulting to the 2 passives?

Is there a new preference?

Doesn't seem to be any new preference from any players or Rico himself. +2 passive points appears to be the way to go.

"
Trenmonster a écrit :
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the game so I'm a little confused on the final skill points build to this. He says we have to put in the intuitive leap gem near the templar, but then what? I can't tell what points he picks after when looking at the POE planner.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

If you're already at the point where you can slot in Intuitive Leap, then you should be near the end of the path already. You can consider placing points into whatever's helpful to you that you can reach.
"
philophil a écrit :
"
Erikthethird a écrit :

Maybe i could have you 'rank' the corruptions/enchants i listed above so i know what to get.

This is my mjolner indigon setup, all the corruption are BIS. In ur case u would want a saffel with phys has cold, a +1 PC helm and a +1 max res kingsguard. Also try to get repentance with ele weak+ auras lvl.

For the mjolner corruption local AS is by far the best let u take AS mods on jewel so u can get more dmg mod, no corruption on mjolner will give u that potential dmg.

Also i would like if Rico could test the difference between CDR boots/+1 end inya's/+1 end deathsdoor.

Regarding inyas vs cdr boots I conducted,some testing in the past and Inyas won hands down. Now with +1 charge corruption it is even better.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 20 juin 2018 09:14:02
"
RicoKGB a écrit :

Regarding inyas vs cdr boots I conducted,some testing in the past and Inyas won hands down. Now with +1 charge corruption it is even better.

Well thx for ur answer i wasn't sure since this build is a little different.

Has for BIS corruption here's my list for mjolner JUGG if it can help

ring: 8-10% AS/immunity to bleeding
amulet:+1 curse/+1 max res
mjolner: 5-7% Local AS
shield: phys dmg taken has......
glove: +2 level of auras gem ( for level 23 purity)
boots:+1 endurance charge
helm: +1 PC (i think that with min max AS+ arc the 30% chance to not consume charge is useless compare to +1 PC)
body armor: +1 max res

Bonus: u can always corrupt ur jewel for immunity to silence/1% reduce mana reserve/immunity to corrupted blood.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"

Is the power charge better then 10% else pen enchant?
I'd guess no especially with arc, but I'm not sure...
"
Nephalon a écrit :

Is the power charge better then 10% else pen enchant?
I'd guess no especially with arc, but I'm not sure...

The issue that i have with the 10% Pen enchant is that in Ueder there is alot of mobs to kill in that fight so the enchant is not always used, but the extra endurance charge would be use 100% of the time. Also outside Uelder, alot of map boss have mobs around or mobs that are part of the fight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires