[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

nvm got it. But ya...I hope I dont lose the ele weakness on hit gloves when I remove animate guardian from my boots, to change colors :(
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 14 sept. 2017 11:14:16

Still loving the build so far. Used to have infernal but went to SoTL after you recommended the swap and the damage was a great boost, also able to run enfeeble now too thanks to swapping discipline to an unset ring. Also only kept bone offering at lvl8 to proc more often instead of more block chance which seems to be fine. Character currently has 2.3kHP and 5.6k ES

Do you think with my current gear I'd be able to do Atziri or any of the other end game content bosses safely (breach bosses, probs not shaper)? Or should I wait for another power spike so I don't die in HC?
Also is there an order I kill the 3 atziri guards or any gear/flasks to swap out for their fight because of golems? Wanting to try and farm a boss so I can get the Chayula amulet and lvl4 empower.

Thanks again for your help so far!
I'd suggest mapping with Bisco's, or full key lab runs ^
"
Hey guys, something that's been bothering me....what's the point of all the mana reservation nodes? There's no available gem socket even if there was enough mana to use another aura + function properly.
Is it to cast Golem? Not sure if I'd have enough to cast Golems after aura's...don't have all the reservation nodes yet.

He mentioned this previously (don't feel bad, nobody is gonna read all 90+ pages).

It's all just to keep your two auras from triggering the extra damage from Infernal Mantle.

Infernal doesn't seem like a major upgrade from Skin of the Loyal at all. The downside of it is just too great. I'd like to see him remake the quide without it, and spend a lot of those passive points differently (more ES, more life... he even missed an easy to grab minion dmg node!).

"
Funksultan a écrit :
"
Hey guys, something that's been bothering me....what's the point of all the mana reservation nodes? There's no available gem socket even if there was enough mana to use another aura + function properly.
Is it to cast Golem? Not sure if I'd have enough to cast Golems after aura's...don't have all the reservation nodes yet.

He mentioned this previously (don't feel bad, nobody is gonna read all 90+ pages).

It's all just to keep your two auras from triggering the extra damage from Infernal Mantle.

Infernal doesn't seem like a major upgrade from Skin of the Loyal at all. The downside of it is just too great. I'd like to see him remake the quide without it, and spend a lot of those passive points differently (more ES, more life... he even missed an easy to grab minion dmg node!).

le sigh. I see, thank you. Ya I thought SOTL was a shoe in. I wasnt interested in Mantle at all, even with this line of thought. And ya..90 pages. I occasionally browse through one page at a time, a ton of info here and ideas but the redundant questions and " here let me link my gear" posts are a lot to go through.

Dang...ok, time to do sidequests for respec points.
I think Sovereignty is still "in", ya? aura radius and aura effect is good and you're near Purity of Flesh?
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 14 sept. 2017 11:44:56
"
Hey, guys. I think im doing something basicly wrong. I am not able to kill minotaur. He one shots me with no damage mods and my lvl 23 golems have no chance... Tryed things like life leech or minion life, but these falling rocks kill my golems in no time... I was able to kill Hydra and Phoenix, didnt try Chimera yet.

Hey :)

Minotaur is physical type and can kill you with 1 shot after the "burrow" attack. I have info about how to dodge it in :

Skills, Tricks, Crafting and Boss killing -> Boss killing Gear & Techniques -> Guardians

You basically have stack as many Harmonies to boost Golems regen as possible. Your Golems level is not very high yet, so their life has to be maximized. You can chance "Controlled Destruction" to "minion life" to really boost their survival.

"
Hi, I love your build so far. I have a problem though in the Hall of Grandmasters. How do you cope with ranged chars with for instance tornado shot or caustic arrows. My ball lightning totem dies before it can cast any balls. And my golems dies when they cannot have EE.

Hey and thanks for support :)

You have to raise all Golems up and guide them with totem to shoot off-screen. It can be slow to bait masters to attack you close enough but it works eventually.

I also have second GM video where I use "Spectral Spirits". They are basically immoral SRS with no duration and can be crafted on weapon with essence. They kill GMs with no problems as they cant be harmed. I have info about it in the Youtube-videos description.

"
Thanks for the advice!

1. I've already removed those nodes from the tree; I have Dex and Str on the belt and other ring. Using The Pariah was more of an excuse to get another gem slot =P It was also an easy way to get some ES as I'm prioritising Gem and Empower levels now. I'll probably switch over to a good Rare ring eventually.

2. I see. I've tried T15 maps since my last post, and have found out first hand why I the golems need those resistances xD I'll probably use a 10% Minion Res jewel to bring it up to 74% resists.

3. Good point on longer boss fights. I'll switch to non-Vaal for those.

4. I see that I'm lacking a anti-Burn flask, will probably switch out Overflowing Chalice for one.

For some reason I did not think of buying a lv 3 Enhance--I have just done so in the middle of writing this, and Slow jumped up by 7%, and it's still 19/5! Skittering Runes looks like a good idea. Probably a good choice since there's no point for me to run Whispers of Doom right now anyway.

Thanks for the in-depth and prompt reply!

Glad it worked out ^^

Another possible change to the guide...

Outside of having empower, isn't elemental focus always a better option than fire pen?

30-49% more damage vs. 18-37% ?

Other golem builds I see don't bother with pen.

Hi!

Elemental focus adds bit more damage, but prevents ignites. Ignite doenst do huge damage on bosses, but lets trash mobs die to dot. Sometimes Golems don't finish the enemies and leave them to 1/4 of life. If enemy is not ignited Golems have to shoot it later again, which seriously hurts clear speed.

Fire pene gives flat damage curve and you don't have to spam totem for Elemental Equilibrium on every rare enemy. Controlled Destruction gives more DPS and works better if you actively spam totem. Fire Pene is for lazy clearing and Boss killing, Controlled Destruction with clear speed and better overall damage.

Both are equally good but just work differently, you can choose with style works better for you ;)

"
Just putting it out there for other people leveling - I was following the leveling section to a T and my damage was crap. It's possibly I just missed something since I'm a scrub but I don't think I did, so once I could use Clayshaper I swapped my tabula gem setup from spectres to the fire golem gem setup to see if it was any better even tho I don't have any of the other gems/gear for golems, and they're melting everything anyway, 5x the damage of the flame sentinel spectres.

Hello!

Golems are great for leveling with enough gear and level to support them. It really has to be tested at which point Golems are better than Specters but they use almost same color links, so testing the damage difference is pretty easy.

"
nvm got it. But ya...I hope I dont lose the ele weakness on hit gloves when I remove animate guardian from my boots, to change colors :(

Hey :)

You wont lose the gear on AG when you remove it. The gear is saved on your character, not in AG gem or gear socket.

"
Still loving the build so far. Used to have infernal but went to SoTL after you recommended the swap and the damage was a great boost, also able to run enfeeble now too thanks to swapping discipline to an unset ring. Also only kept bone offering at lvl8 to proc more often instead of more block chance which seems to be fine. Character currently has 2.3kHP and 5.6k ES

Do you think with my current gear I'd be able to do Atziri or any of the other end game content bosses safely (breach bosses, probs not shaper)? Or should I wait for another power spike so I don't die in HC?
Also is there an order I kill the 3 atziri guards or any gear/flasks to swap out for their fight because of golems? Wanting to try and farm a boss so I can get the Chayula amulet and lvl4 empower.

Thanks again for your help so far!

Hey!

For HC I recommend playing it safe. Check my videos on how to do different bosses and be extremely careful. Build works best for MF in HC as it has no armor or leech, so you can be 1-shotted by many endgame bosses if you don't know the mechanics.

Sorry I can't help more with HC, but i never played it myself :/

"
I'd suggest mapping with Bisco's, or full key lab runs ^

Hello :)

Bisco is for collecting currency for rest of the gear. It however does not give any health or ES so be prepared to die while using it or overlevel for the area.

Izaro is very easy boss with Golems and high level Temporal Chains. Traps can however be deadly as build cant really use flask healing or have any armor. In lab you have to be careful around traps areas.

"

"

"
le sigh. I see, thank you. Ya I thought SOTL was a shoe in. I wasnt interested in Mantle at all, even with this line of thought. And ya..90 pages. I occasionally browse through one page at a time, a ton of info here and ideas but the redundant questions and " here let me link my gear" posts are a lot to go through.

Dang...ok, time to do sidequests for respec points.
I think Sovereignty is still "in", ya? aura radius and aura effect is good and you're near Purity of Flesh?

Hey!

I'm re-writing leveling guide and final tree for "Skin of the Loyal". I'll add legacy Infernal mantle tree and gear in special section outside of default. Job will probably be finished during the weekend.

UPDATE

I'm rewriting guide and tree for Skin of the Loyal. New Infernal Mantle is not as good as old one and the downside is still there.

I'll add legacy Infernal Mantle to special section of the guide to players who have access to it. It's still better than Skin as it gives huge ES boost but its very expensive to get +1 corrupt Legacy Mantle even on standard.

Guide will be mixed for few days between Skin of the Loyal and Infernal Mantle. Ill try to make biggest changes today and finish renaming stuff during weekend. Sorry if you encounter any problems during that time.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo a écrit :

Hello :)

Bisco is for collecting currency for rest of the gear. It however does not give any health or ES so be prepared to die while using it or overlevel for the area.

Izaro is very easy boss with Golems and high level Temporal Chains. Traps can however be deadly as build cant really use flask healing or have any armor. In lab you have to be careful around traps areas.

Both points go without saying I should hope :)

I switch to Chayula ammy on higher tier bosses. 7k ehp is plenty for anything short of red maps /guardians. Heck I'm almost at 8k ehp with Biscos on. I only recently rolled tihs character and she's only 80 atm but I've done t15 Beachead, 8 mod t13, a 6 mod Abyss ( to name a few) with Bisco's, no problem. I mainly stick to shaped racecourse and shaped ashen wood when I farm currency so I'm building a map pool at the same time.
If you have the currency for Bisco's, there's literally no reason to map without it. You don't need BIS gear to farm currency and you're missing out not wearing it. This is one of a handful of builds/build types that dont need DPS on their ammy. Exploit it while mapping!

And Lab traps just plain suck for anything that doesnt have high life + life regen IMO, but with a good lay out, it's easy and potential big big, easy money.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 14 sept. 2017 14:10:05
"
dutchcs a écrit :
Just putting it out there for other people leveling - I was following the leveling section to a T and my damage was crap. It's possibly I just missed something since I'm a scrub but I don't think I did, so once I could use Clayshaper I swapped my tabula gem setup from spectres to the fire golem gem setup to see if it was any better even tho I don't have any of the other gems/gear for golems, and they're melting everything anyway, 5x the damage of the flame sentinel spectres.

For people levelling I can really recommend Solar guards, they're just so damn good.
Just a thought for Skin of the Loyal version of tree and possible changes, I think Sovereignty is still good, but instead of taking the 2x4% mana reservation nodes, take the "aura effect". This saves one passive point.

I believe we still want to go over there for effect of non curse aura's, Faith and Steel, Purity of Flesh and a jewel socket.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 14 sept. 2017 14:53:37
"
mika2salo a écrit :
"

Hey!

For HC I recommend playing it safe. Check my videos on how to do different bosses and be extremely careful. Build works best for MF in HC as it has no armor or leech, so you can be 1-shotted by many endgame bosses if you don't know the mechanics.

Sorry I can't help more with HC, but i never played it myself :/

No problem. I checked out your videos before, just wasn't sure if you had an idea on when to tackle different bosses. Thanks for the input though as always! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires