[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi, I just have a question about the gameplay of this build with regards to Golems and the Primordial Might jewel.

Are we constantly summoning new golems for optimal gameplay? Or just on harder hitting bosses? Or is it not necessary at all?

Thanks, love the build.
Ahh right, sorry I've only been playing a few weeks and I had no idea what Eldritch Battery was xD.
hey, how does animate guardian curse on hit work? if my animate guardian has curse on hit, then what aura curse do i go for? does this mean i can actually have 3 curses on enemy?
I think curse on hit ani. guardian is so your minions can deal extra damage when you're not close enough to the enemy to apply your own debuff.
"
KingNathan a écrit :
Is ball lightning okay instead of winter orb?

trying to link my character but idl how. hes lv 81 atm. i bought that slin for 1EX, should I opt for one with 3B,2R,1G.

though?

also what is 21/0 is that lv 21 gem with 0 qual? and do i kust use the vaal orb on flame golem or is there a vaal flame golem?

also I currently have 1 anima stone, one primordial eminence, which one has more priority, getting the rest of the primordial gems (which would requrie me unlocking more slots by leveling) or purchasing lv 2-3 empower and corrupt lv 21 flame golem?

Thank you for all your help thus far!

Hello :)

You can use Ball Lightning, but it's not as effective.

Ball Light applies Elemental Equilibrium, but usually only in front of you. However it saves gem slots (Ball Lightning -> GMP vs 4-link of Winter Orb) if you have something you want in them.

Winter Orb can apply EE to enemies all around you. It also casts Offering of you choice to increase your defenses or minion offense. Winter Orb also auto-targets barrels and other breakable objects, which mean more drops.

Your armor 3r1g2b is already looking pretty good, so maybe changing to 2r1g3b should be last things to do.

Yep, I meant level 21 quality 0 gem by 21/0. Flame Golems does not have vaal version so corrupting it is pretty safe and there's now divine card that gives 21/0 and provides huge amount of 21/0 gems to trade.

Both Empower and harmonies keep Golems alive and raise their damage. I would go for corrupt Empower lvl 2-3 first and get more Harmonies. Once your leveling slows down and you don't need to get as many Harmonies, you can start saving for Emp 4.

"
What are your thoughts on The Devouring Diadem Necromancer Circlet? idk how to link it but

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Trigger Level 15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds
195% increased Energy Shield
10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill
Eldritch Battery

Feast of Flesh's effect is

Consume a number of corpses around you to recover life, mana and energy shield.
Destroys up to 10 Corpses
Gain 400 Life per Corpse consumed
Gain 200 Mana per Corpse consumed
Gain 400 Energy Shield per Corpse consumed

This seems pretty good right? Good energy shield, +1 to gems and would this allow enough mana for another aura?

"
The big issue is that it gives you Eldritch Battery so your Energy Shield protects your mana and not your life. If you are planning a life based version of the build and want to reserve all your mana for aura's it might be ok as the life sustain would be nice plus ES would be mana in this case.

Still not sure it is worth it over an elder / shaper helmet that gives you a 5 or 6-link spectre setup.

If you decide to try it let me know how you get on with it and that my understanding of how it works is correct.

"
Ahh right, sorry I've only been playing a few weeks and I had no idea what Eldritch Battery was xD.

Hey :)

I checked the new helmet and the "Eldritch Battery" line makes it pretty much useless. Build want to keep ES protecting the HP and not mana. EB build could work, but you have to take also MOM and make sure that your HP / ES & Mana ratio is about 70:30 to make sure that damage is taken from both equally and one doesn't run out faster.

"
Hi, I just have a question about the gameplay of this build with regards to Golems and the Primordial Might jewel.

Are we constantly summoning new golems for optimal gameplay? Or just on harder hitting bosses? Or is it not necessary at all?

Thanks, love the build.

Hi and thanks for support ^^

Re-summoning Golems is not needed at all. Once you summon Golem, it gets short buff to damage. However summoning Golems takes it away from the fight and it need some time to find its way back to enemy. This time pretty much negates small damage buff you get from re-summoning it.

Everything is planned to be as permanent as possible. GGG gave us huge QOL upgrade now that auras are saved between logs. If one day Golems and Animate Guardian will also be saved between logs, we would need 0 recasts between logins.

"
hey, how does animate guardian curse on hit work? if my animate guardian has curse on hit, then what aura curse do i go for? does this mean i can actually have 3 curses on enemy?

"
I think curse on hit ani. guardian is so your minions can deal extra damage when you're not close enough to the enemy to apply your own debuff.

Marvin pretty much explained this one.

If enemy is outside curses (Blasphemy) range, AG will keep hitting the enemy and apply weaker version of EW. This maximizes damage in fights that take longer time and where lots of kiting is needed.

The upgrade can however be pretty costly, so it's now more about min-maxing than required.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 11 déc. 2018 16:25:34
ah right, also is there any reason why we are not going for flammability curse but rather elemental weakness?
Alright, and about this line..

"- I would swap curses to boots and put Spectres to helmet if you can find minion damage / burning damage helmet. They are about 15c atm in trade."

which gems should i use instead of the burning damage one? for my Tukohama Vangaurds?

Also, I can't seem to summon any golems (They cost too much mana) after I ahve activated the 2 curses and Discipline.

Ahh yes, and how would I go about to getting 4 spectres? currenlly have 3.
Dernière édition par TrueConspiracy, le 12 déc. 2018 00:10:48
Hi, I've been thinking about using this build. I currently have a zombie/skeleton summoner as a league starter I'm using to build currency. I won't take that one into late game, I tried before and the skeletons/zombies are too weak for uber elder. I see that this build has beaten uber elder deathless. Are most people that take this build able to farm/beat uber elder regularly, or was this just a few people who have done it?

Also, how is farming speed? I didn't find any farming videos, just boss kill ones.

thanks
"
lotusQ a écrit :
ah right, also is there any reason why we are not going for flammability curse but rather elemental weakness?

Elemental Weaakness scales with quality on the skill gem whereas flammability only adds ignite duration. Since we link the curse to enhance which adds up to an extra 24% quality (maybe more in a +1 socket) this turns into an extra 6% elemental penetration (I believe) versus flammability. If you are not linking to enhance then either curse will likely perform similarly.

@KingNathan

Pretty sure the links for spectres are: Raise Spectre, Elemental Focus, Swift Affliction & Minion + Totem Resists. If you are not necro with the soul weaver ascendancy you might need minion life in place of one of the others.

I have to turn off an aura to summon my golems too (well, I did last season when I ran golems). I got into the habit of leaving an aura off on logout. Golems shouldn't be dying so it's something you will likely do at the start of your session but probably not need to do again. Just remember to turn your aura back on afterwards!!!
"
lotusQ a écrit :

"
Elemental Weaakness scales with quality on the skill gem whereas flammability only adds ignite duration. Since we link the curse to enhance which adds up to an extra 24% quality (maybe more in a +1 socket) this turns into an extra 6% elemental penetration (I believe) versus flammability. If you are not linking to enhance then either curse will likely perform similarly.

Hello :)

Yep, Elemental Weakness scales lot better with quality (Enhance). Flammability just adds ignite time.

"
Alright, and about this line..

"- I would swap curses to boots and put Spectres to helmet if you can find minion damage / burning damage helmet. They are about 15c atm in trade."

which gems should i use instead of the burning damage one? for my Tukohama Vangaurds?

Also, I can't seem to summon any golems (They cost too much mana) after I ahve activated the 2 curses and Discipline.

Ahh yes, and how would I go about to getting 4 spectres? currenlly have 3.

"
Pretty sure the links for spectres are: Raise Spectre, Elemental Focus, Swift Affliction & Minion + Totem Resists. If you are not necro with the soul weaver ascendancy you might need minion life in place of one of the others.

I have to turn off an aura to summon my golems too (well, I did last season when I ran golems). I got into the habit of leaving an aura off on logout. Golems shouldn't be dying so it's something you will likely do at the start of your session but probably not need to do again. Just remember to turn your aura back on afterwards!!!

Hi :)

Yes, those are right supports for TV Specs in helmet with minion life, minion damage and burning damage. Soul Weaver makes TVs tanky enough for most end-game bosses even with no minion life support, but its nice extra to keep them alive.

You can turn off auras and summon minions, then turn auras back on. I hope that GGG will make other summons also permanent like Specters as re-summoning them every login is unnecessary work.

"
Hi, I've been thinking about using this build. I currently have a zombie/skeleton summoner as a league starter I'm using to build currency. I won't take that one into late game, I tried before and the skeletons/zombies are too weak for uber elder. I see that this build has beaten uber elder deathless. Are most people that take this build able to farm/beat uber elder regularly, or was this just a few people who have done it?

Also, how is farming speed? I didn't find any farming videos, just boss kill ones.

thanks

Golems and TV Specs are tanky enough to kill Uber Elder without losing any of your minions at least as Necromancer. You just need high enough level for Golems and summon TV Specs in Shaper domain with minion support in helmet for them.

Uber Elder fight requires certain amount of practice to learn boss moves and to be able to read dangerous moves beforehand. You can also increase defenses considerably by over-capping Cold resistance or increasing movement speed.

Lot of players inside and outside of guild have done Uber Elder multiple times and some completely deathless. Once you get hang off the boss moves, you can focus 100% attention on kiting as minions will be doing the killing and don't really need any support.

I have gameplay video here :
https://youtu.be/EXcYZmV8y5s

It's not Wander speed, but I can casually clear at good movement speed. Temporal Chains slows all enemies to be pretty safe and Flame Golems can 1-2 shot trash mobs even in high level maps.

If you want maximal clear-speed and don't focus that much on end-game bosses, you can also go for Elementalist with Primordial Chain. 6-7x Flame Golems clear very fast. Almost same setup can be done by using 4x Flame Golems and 3-4x Solar Guards as Necromancer. SGs are about equal to Flame Golems and can be counted as extra Flame Golems.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 12 déc. 2018 17:13:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires