[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Really confused, seem to have some inconsistencies in the guide. At one point, under the "Passive" tab it lists all the ascendencies for NEcromancer Commander of Darkness,Invoker,Soul Weaver, Mistress of Sacrfice. But then later it says to get Mistress of Sacrifice first under the LEveling tab?

Also, under "Gems" it lists what links go in what armor piece, but if i look at your own gears, all the gems are switched up so im not sure where to put them?

and under the recommended armor piece, it says the unique skin armor or a high energy shield armor, is Vis Mortis okay?

Also at Step 4, should I still be using SRS or drop it?
Hey Mika, used your guide a ton for Abyss league and it was amazing. Using it again this league, but I have a question. First time seeing aspect of the spider since I didn't really play beast league, and I got a level 20 aspect of the spider on a ring that dropped.

Would you say spider of temp chains is better?
"
KouboMog a écrit :
Hello Mika!
I'm back (lot of work recently, i missed the strat of the new league :()

am i still in the guild?
Edit, wut, i'm still in x)

can't wait to use the new Channeling skill :)

Hello :)

Welcome back!
This league has been pretty fun so far, hope you like it.

I usually try to drop 6 month or more offline members if I have to.

Winter Orb has been awesome to use ;)

"
Really confused, seem to have some inconsistencies in the guide. At one point, under the "Passive" tab it lists all the ascendencies for NEcromancer Commander of Darkness,Invoker,Soul Weaver, Mistress of Sacrfice. But then later it says to get Mistress of Sacrifice first under the LEveling tab?

Also, under "Gems" it lists what links go in what armor piece, but if i look at your own gears, all the gems are switched up so im not sure where to put them?

and under the recommended armor piece, it says the unique skin armor or a high energy shield armor, is Vis Mortis okay?

Also at Step 4, should I still be using SRS or drop it?

Hey :)

Thanks for notice!

My gear is usually experimental as I like to try all kind of setups for the build. Best and most tested stuff is added to the guide, so it's always safest to follow.

The place to put gems is mostly informative. Gems like Curses are optimal to place in Boots, as its easiest place to get +1 level corrupt. Specters have to be in Helmet as Specs can't get supports from other armor pieces.

Fixed the Ascendancy order in the passive section.

Added "Vis Mortis" to the guide. Forgot it in all 3.5 upgrade hassle.

SRS can be dropped as soon after you get 2-3x Spectres out. They will be dealing most damage before Golems, so supporting them with Offering is more effective than casting SRS.

"
Hey Mika, used your guide a ton for Abyss league and it was amazing. Using it again this league, but I have a question. First time seeing aspect of the spider since I didn't really play beast league, and I got a level 20 aspect of the spider on a ring that dropped.

Would you say spider of temp chains is better?

Hi :)

Temp Chains scales up to -75% speed where Aspect Of Spider gives only -25% slow. Defensively Temp Chains wins absolutely.

However Aspect Of Spider also gives some damage, so if wanting to maximize DPS at cost of some defense, Spider can we nice alternative. I have tested it alone and with Temp Chains but was not very convinced.

It's best to try yourself and see which works best ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 9 déc. 2018 20:11:48
Alright thank you so much... also at what time should i stop using raise zombie ?

And.. I don't have enough mana to use the 2 curses (Temporal Chains, Elemental WeaknesS) and Discipline together. Only a combination of any two will work.

Also I have SKin of the Loyal now, 3R,2B,1G what gems should i put in for it, by that i mean which 3rd red gem?
Dernière édition par TrueConspiracy, le 10 déc. 2018 04:51:27
Hi all, and thanks for the guide. This is probably a noob question, but read all and couldn't decide Which is the best color setup for SotL

You recommended 2 options

2r1g3b (highest damage with EE)
3r1g2b (highest damage without EE)

Which one should i go for? Is there a playstyle difference in the EE version or not?
It only changes 1 node on the tree or something more?

Thanks in advance

Hello, I started my own golemancer thanks to your great guide, the betrayal league doesn't seem to be easy so i hope it'll be safe enough.

I'd really like an invite if you get any new spot in your guild, thanks in advance!
"
KingNathan a écrit :
Alright thank you so much... also at what time should i stop using raise zombie ?

And.. I don't have enough mana to use the 2 curses (Temporal Chains, Elemental WeaknesS) and Discipline together. Only a combination of any two will work.

Also I have SKin of the Loyal now, 3R,2B,1G what gems should i put in for it, by that i mean which 3rd red gem?

Hello :)

Zombies work as fine meat shield before switching to Flame Golems and TV Specs. Solar Guards and Zombies together make very safe combo and can carry up to T13+ maps, where Zombies finally start to melt at boss damage. At that point switch to 4x Flame Golems and 2-4x TV Specs should be easy.

To run both curses and Discipline, you need also mana reduction from "Sovereignty". This lets you activate all auras and still have enough mana to activate movement skill and Winter Orb.

For 3r2b1g you can use :
FG -> Empower -> Fire Penetration -> GMP -> Minion damage -> Echo

You might want to upgrade few thing as you get currency now that you are lvl 80+ :
- Flame Golem corrupt 21/0 is usually cheap and huge boost to DPS and golems HP, can really recommend it
- Enhance lvl 1 is very, very slow to level up. You might want lvl 2 or lvl 3 corrupt one if you can find one for cheap as each level boosts TC nicely.
- I would swap curses to boots and put Spectres to helmet if you can find minion damage / burning damage helmet. They are about 15c atm in trade.

Good values for items to get in the future are :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances)
- Amuelt (40+ ES, 40+ HP, 5-20% increased max ES, resistances)
- Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances)
- Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances)
- Boots (90+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances, movement speed, +1 Spectre)

Most of the improvements are for late-game, but hopefully this helped :)

"
Hi all, and thanks for the guide. This is probably a noob question, but read all and couldn't decide Which is the best color setup for SotL

You recommended 2 options

2r1g3b (highest damage with EE)
3r1g2b (highest damage without EE)

Which one should i go for? Is there a playstyle difference in the EE version or not?
It only changes 1 node on the tree or something more?

Thanks in advance

Hi and thanks for support ^^

2r1g3b and 3r1g2b are very close to each other.

2r1g3b
- Higher damage with EE on
- Can support TV specs with Combustion debuff

3r1g2b
- Highest damage if not applying EE at all or very few times
- Very good vs bosses with high fire res, but against mobs with low fire res

Winter Orb has made applying EE much easier compared to Storm Burst, so 2r1g3b is now bit more better than 3r1g2b. However in longer than few minutes long fights like Uber Elder the difference should be few dozen seconds at best, so each one is very good.

"
Hello, I started my own golemancer thanks to your great guide, the betrayal league doesn't seem to be easy so i hope it'll be safe enough.

I'd really like an invite if you get any new spot in your guild, thanks in advance!

Hey :)

Syndicate members are hitting very hard this league and especially when having no armor and low EHP (HP + ES) while gearing. I can recommend :
- Stacking Temporal Chains effectiveness as early as possible (curse effectivenes nodes, quality on TC gem and Blasphemy, as high level Ehnance as possible to buy)
- Stacking EHP on all rare items (Upgrading every 5-10 levels might be some work but makes sudden deaths much rares)
- You can try using abyssal jewels which give minions extra abilities like Hinder, Blind and Taunt. With 2x rare jewels you can get all 3x abilities and they do very good job at slowing down Syndicate member. You can also link zombies with "Chance to maim" to slow them down even more
- Don't stop during the fight. Syndicate members can deal massive amounts of damage to stationary target in seconds.

I have been slowly assembling end-game gear and Syndicate encounters are now much, much easier than at leveling with bad gear.

It seems Syndicate members have pretty low resistance against curses, so using high level Temporal Chains will really slow them down. Ele Weakness might be worth swapping to Enfeeble as the encounters are more about surviving for short while than killing as soon as possible. 6-linked TV specs will really melt Syndicate down and should make endgame encounters short but hectic :)

Ill post in thread when we have more slots in guild. Slots have to either be freed or increased, and I have to wait about 1-2 weeks to make sure all active members have started the league before dropping inactive members.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 10 déc. 2018 20:36:07
Is ball lightning okay instead of winter orb?

trying to link my character but idl how. hes lv 81 atm. i bought that slin for 1EX, should I opt for one with 3B,2R,1G.

though?

also what is 21/0 is that lv 21 gem with 0 qual? and do i kust use the vaal orb on flame golem or is there a vaal flame golem?

also I currently have 1 anima stone, one primordial eminence, which one has more priority, getting the rest of the primordial gems (which would requrie me unlocking more slots by leveling) or purchasing lv 2-3 empower and corrupt lv 21 flame golem?

Thank you for all your help thus far!

Dernière édition par TrueConspiracy, le 11 déc. 2018 00:06:56
What are your thoughts on The Devouring Diadem Necromancer Circlet? idk how to link it but

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Trigger Level 15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds
195% increased Energy Shield
10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill
Eldritch Battery

Feast of Flesh's effect is

Consume a number of corpses around you to recover life, mana and energy shield.
Destroys up to 10 Corpses
Gain 400 Life per Corpse consumed
Gain 200 Mana per Corpse consumed
Gain 400 Energy Shield per Corpse consumed

This seems pretty good right? Good energy shield, +1 to gems and would this allow enough mana for another aura?
"
What are your thoughts on The Devouring Diadem Necromancer Circlet? idk how to link it but

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Trigger Level 15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds
195% increased Energy Shield
10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill
Eldritch Battery

Feast of Flesh's effect is

Consume a number of corpses around you to recover life, mana and energy shield.
Destroys up to 10 Corpses
Gain 400 Life per Corpse consumed
Gain 200 Mana per Corpse consumed
Gain 400 Energy Shield per Corpse consumed

This seems pretty good right? Good energy shield, +1 to gems and would this allow enough mana for another aura?

The big issue is that it gives you Eldritch Battery so your Energy Shield protects your mana and not your life. If you are planning a life based version of the build and want to reserve all your mana for aura's it might be ok as the life sustain would be nice plus ES would be mana in this case.

Still not sure it is worth it over an elder / shaper helmet that gives you a 5 or 6-link spectre setup.

If you decide to try it let me know how you get on with it and that my understanding of how it works is correct.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires