[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Glycool a écrit :
Okay thank you very much mika2salo :D

Np, glad it helped ^^

"
Hi, can I ask you, what do you think it's better for ultimate endgame, Necromancer or Occultit? I am asking cuz I really enjoy tankiness on my characters, so I am thinking about going Occultist. Money is no issue. And do you have any suggestion for gem setup instead of offering?

P.S. Sorry that I am asking again, but I am about to start getting the elder helmet, so that's the reason.

P.S.2. Great build ofc :))

Hello and thanks for support :)

Depends on what content you are going to mainly run. My guild mate is currently testing both variants for tankiness and ES regen. I think he broke 15-17k EHP with full legacy gear with over 1,5k ES regen per sec with occultist.

What we noticed was that if you switch straight from Necro to Occultist, drop Necro Eegis and try to run all Harmonies, Golems will have only 56% elemental resistances without ele res aura from Necro. This combined with 0% block chance means that t16 guardians start to 1 shot Golems with hard mods. With occultist Golems ele res has to be capped in one way or another, usually sacrificing 2x jewel sockets for 10% all ele res for minions or switching minion damage to minion ele res gem, minion life is also mantadory support in elder helmer.

Once minions res are capped, all content up to uber elder should be doable with ease. Occultist gets massive regen and my friend managed to stay afk 5 mins in hyrda fight before hyrda critted him multiple times.

Nerco gets lot more total damage and easier ways to keep minions alive. Necro loses in total ES and regen, but with legacy gear can still get ridiculous EHP. In league I think Necro can't really be true "tank" and requires lot more kiting. However Necro is cheap to gear and has excellent boss kill speed.

Occultist can be lot tankier with excellent gear to the point that afk in multiple endgame bosses is possible. It however needs more experience as how to build it as balancing between
damage <-> regen <-> EHP
can be tricky and depends solely on gear. Occultist is better for party play as you can curse hexproof mobs and below t17 runs as it's very tanky against bosses of that caliber.

When I released all three variants, I noticed that in guild each variant got very strong supporters. Some liked Necro excellent boss kill speed and effectiveness, some liked Elementalist immunity to status elements and wanted to use only Golems, some liked the excellent tankiness of Occultist and it's utility in party play.

I'd say that Necro is still lot safer bet for endgame, especially if focusing on Uber Elder as occutlists minions can very easily die in the fight if not specifically gearing them to the fight. I would start with Necro and try Occultist when build is familiar and you have all endgame gear. Both are fun to play and feel very different to play :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 5 août 2018 15:44:59
Just want to say a huge thanks for your build guide and forum skin. It works great !
---
"
Kelemn a écrit :
Just want to say a huge thanks for your build guide and forum skin. It works great !

Thanks for support ^^

I'm thinking about switching later to another extension that lets me make the user interface changes that I already have, plus let's me insert Java Script to the page. This means that I can create new html elements like dropdown menus and links, insert sound, video, pop-ups and actions to the page ;)

Early prototype with designs. There are 2x variants that I can make :

1) With solid buttons to most important sites as seen in center of navigation bar.

2) Animates menus that have buttons. Menus have nice dropdown animations and I have functional links under it. This is harder to code but gives tons of options to link to stuff if I figure out enough important links / functions.

Text field for aura calc site is tooptip for the link and not solid message box.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 6 août 2018 15:52:31
New golem neck in 3.4! Picture for reference, see the main announcement for more details.

Anyone who is good at equations able to calculate what +3 golems nets you overall given the less DPS multiplier? Does the less life multiplier mean you have to run minion life?
"
seanxjohnson a écrit :
New golem neck in 3.4! Picture for reference, see the main announcement for more details.

Anyone who is good at equations able to calculate what +3 golems nets you overall given the less DPS multiplier? Does the less life multiplier mean you have to run minion life?

This neck is in allmost every case an insane dps increase.

Your active dps golems usually are 4-5 with 2 "buff" golems to enhance the dps of your flame (or lightning golems if you chose to).

So going for example from 4 to 7 active fire golems is 1.75 x 0.65 (If 35% less is the lowest it can go, some site had a differently rolled one. Might go even lower though). Which would net about 13% more damage and the movement speed boon.

Life shouldnt be an issue on elementalist builds if you are of that build variant.

If you are non elementalist going from 3 to 6 golems is 2.0 x 0.65 = 1.3 so 30% more dmg.

Obviously there needs to be more calculations done if its worth going for more buff golems so the ratio of active dps golems pre and post amulett becomes as high as possible.

But that amulett is very powerfull and very exciting.

Relevant issue though is that this neck basically means you cant go low life unless you get stun immunity from somewhere else but even then, dropping chayulas presence costs a lot of life.

This might be go - to amy though for life based golemancers
Dernière édition par Tyranastrasz, le 9 août 2018 21:13:42
Can't wait to see Mika's answer - i know he is going to love this!
Primordial chain ammy huh? Would go get 1 if they exist or are they going to be introduced?

On a positive note out of all the builds i have done this is possibly my best so am open to suggestions as to how to improve it.
Uber elder is my nemesis and i know that not getting hit is the key but any possible improvements would be appreciated.
Thanks.
"
seanxjohnson a écrit :

"
This neck is in allmost every case an insane dps increase.

Your active dps golems usually are 4-5 with 2 "buff" golems to enhance the dps of your flame (or lightning golems if you chose to).

So going for example from 4 to 7 active fire golems is 1.75 x 0.65 (If 35% less is the lowest it can go, some site had a differently rolled one. Might go even lower though). Which would net about 13% more damage and the movement speed boon.

Life shouldnt be an issue on elementalist builds if you are of that build variant.

If you are non elementalist going from 3 to 6 golems is 2.0 x 0.65 = 1.3 so 30% more dmg.

Obviously there needs to be more calculations done if its worth going for more buff golems so the ratio of active dps golems pre and post amulett becomes as high as possible.

But that amulett is very powerfull and very exciting.

Relevant issue though is that this neck basically means you cant go low life unless you get stun immunity from somewhere else but even then, dropping chayulas presence costs a lot of life.

This might be go - to amy though for life based golemancers

"
Can't wait to see Mika's answer - i know he is going to love this!

Hello :)

It's hard to say if the amulet is good or bad. I did Pob check and got about 10% total damage increase with Golems, but on the other hand lost all Spec damage which is more than half of boss damage with Necro.

I'd say that the loss of all defensive lines and 40% less damage is too hard to actually get any benefit from the amulet but we have to see when it starts to drop.

On the other hand Dominating blow got reworked and could work with Golems and Specs. Just throwing an idea, but it could be placed in shaper gloves :
Dom blow -> Minion damage -> Empower -> Melee damage -> Accuracy (glove support) -> blind (glove support) -> poison (glove support)

Then at boss use 3-4x Writhing jars and kill the worms. All worms would summon new minion type as they dont seem to care what you kill for it.

New minions could be OP, ok or bad. have to see when they come out.

"
Primordial chain ammy huh? Would go get 1 if they exist or are they going to be introduced?

On a positive note out of all the builds i have done this is possibly my best so am open to suggestions as to how to improve it.
Uber elder is my nemesis and i know that not getting hit is the key but any possible improvements would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hey :)

I recommend checking my Uber Elder run at how to deal with uber elder with one way.

Most important is to max cold res with purity of ice, 4-5% raised max cold res shield without necro aegis and sapphire flask. This combo lowers boss damage by about 60% and gives you lot more room for error.

Specs on elementalist can die if they take too much consecutive hits, so fight will be more on Golems. However high level cold res could keep even Specs alive.

Your +1 Vis Mortis would be about best armor for Necro. Swapping for Bones or Ullr gives you 4x Specs with 4x high level Golems and TVs will do massive boss damage. 100% increased spec life and damage would really help Specs survival.

However it's not needed if you want to do it as Elementalist. Just capping cold res and swapping shield charge to lightning warp -> faster cast -> less duration could easily turn the fight for your win ;)
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 10 août 2018 13:22:00
Couple of things mika -
The amulett rolls atleast to 35% less damage, a different site had a different roll on it.
It might even go better.

Second, the amulett prohibits non Golem minions so for Necro/Occultist or in general spectre hybrid versions wont see as much benefit from that much Is clear. But Pure Golem builds should be much better of because of this and have rooms for other supportive settups that replace Spectres or other minions.

I made a preliminary calculation in another Thread about the net gain of dps for your golems from the PoV of an elementalist with a shield settup.

"
I was using a 4-1-1 Settup, which means that the dps gain from Harmonys was 8 x 60% = 480% increased damage.

In this settup going to 3 additional golems at 35% less dmg per golem ( A different site had a better rolled one presented so it might even go to 30% less), would mean that the effective dps golems gain 1.75 Multiplier (4->7) and a 0.65 multiplier from the amulett for arguments sake.
This nets 13 % more damage roughly, in addition to move speed. Minion life is irrelevant for elementalists because they only care about phys damage and have generally more then enough life.

Additionally because of elementalist we gain 60% increased golem damage because 3 additional golems are summoned. so from 480% of harmonys + 120% of elementalist =600% to 660%%, thats a relative 10% more dmg increase.

So allready at just face value without adjusting golem distribution further we move to about 23% more damage for golems.

Lets compare an option that uses more golems for Harmony pushing.

Assuming 3-1-1-1.

First lets compare 3-1-1-1 to 4-1-1. 4 to 3 is a 25% less multiplier. While the gain of 8 x 20% of harmonys 160% increased addition.So from 600% to 760% is a 26% more multiplier.

Lets say for the sake of argument that 25% and 26% negate each other and drop other non quantifiable benefits of increased coverage of multiple golems. The damage difference between 3-1-1-1 and 4-1-1 in this settup is neglible.

Now. Going from 3 active dps golems to 6 is a 2.0 multiplier , amulett still a 0.65 malus = 30%more damage.
Additionally we gain again 60% increased damage due to 3 more golems on top of 760%increased damage. thats roughly 8% more damage.

A total of about 38% more damage.

Last example to check but I suspect it beeing worse then 38% but ignoring the benefits of insanely juiced up golem buffs of each different type.

3-1-1-1 to 2-1-1-1-1 is a 33% less multiplier from golem amount. Gain from harmonys is 760 % to 920% is roughly a 21% more multiplier. In total roughly a 20% less dmg multiplier.

Now going from 2 Main dps golems to 5 is a 2.5 multiplier. Amulett beeing 0.65 and the change of 3 to 2 main dps golems is 0.8
Makes in total EXACTLY 30 % more damage.

Now we add 60% increased again to the 920%, a relative gain of 6.5%

So in total 36.5% more damage. Still very sizable.

So between 38% more damage and 6 aktive dps golems and 1 golem buff missing or 5 aktive dps golems and having all golems buffs. Or in more sizable terms:
38% more dmg, or 36.5% and about 12% physical dmg reduction of the chaos golem (4% base buffed up by elementalists 25% inc buff effect per aktive golem).

So for an life based elementalist this amulett comes to a high gain of dps really.

Additionally the google docs was updated aswell to compare different settups.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lA7tpZ-7ZOSS2yWK3bWV9IBbYta7qMbAjvO1G96wVdM/edit#gid=0

Please keep in mind the relative gain between options.

As you can see going for the example case that I personally focus on of 3-1-1-1 elementalist to 5-1-1-1-1 is going from 29.85 to 40.1375 .

That is roughly a gain of 34% more damage.

Absolutely relevant, for life based versions atleast.

Its for sure a different story if we talk about low life who pretty much depend on Chayulas presence as it is to powerfull.
Though there is the option to potentially get unwavering stance on a Skin of the loyal from upgrading it and maybe dome aura effect corruption on the Primordial chain if it turns out to be much cheaper then chayulas.
Dernière édition par Tyranastrasz, le 10 août 2018 13:54:08
Got my first solo Red Elder kill just now! Only died once (I charged outside of the aoe circle for the split second it exploded).

He melted in a few seconds! :D

I also put down all the information I had about my Animated Guardian like what items I used.
I have the full info and some compact sections further down in the text file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkb43rimsu0fdaj/Animated%20Guardian_POE.txt?dl=0

I also put the text in the spoiler below. (it's a bit hard to read due to formatting though)
Spoiler
Animated Guardian items.

Advanced Information
(Helm)
The Bringer of Rain - 1c
Rarity: Unique
The Bringer of Rain
Nightmare Bascinet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 674 (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 969 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
Str: 62
Dex: 85
--------
Sockets: R-B R
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Melee Physical Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 12 Faster Attacks
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 6 Blind
Adds 20 to 30 Physical Damage to Attacks
296% increased Armour and Evasion
+158 to maximum Life
20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Block
Can't use Chest armour
6% Chance to Block
Extra gore
--------
"What lies beneath your feet?!"
"Sacred ground, watered with tears of blood!"

(Armor)
Zahndethus' Cassock - 1c
Zahndethus' Cassock
Sage's Robe
--------
Energy Shield: 199 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 37
Int: 104
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Item Level: 39
--------
Adds 1 to 40 Lightning Damage to Attacks
149% increased Energy Shield
+50% to Chaos Resistance
25% increased Light Radius
100% chance on Block to create Consecrated Ground
--------
When dead men rise and darkness falls
Only faith can be your walls
Walls of Light, not of brick
Twice as strong and twice as thick

(Gloves)
Southbound - 15c
Southbound
Soldier Gloves
--------
Armour: 92
Energy Shield: 18
--------
Requirements:
Level: 51
Str: 40
Int: 40
--------
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
Curse Enemies with Level 10 Elemental Weakness on Hit
--------
Adds 31 to 46 Cold Damage to Attacks
14% increased maximum Life
+42% to Cold Resistance
25% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies
Your Hits can only Kill Frozen Enemies
50% increased Herald of Ice Damage
--------
Far south, the winter crawls under the skin.
Below the snow, adrift wanderers sleep.
--------
Corrupted

(Boots)
Rainbowstride - 1c
Rainbowstride
Conjurer Boots
--------
Energy Shield: 101 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 53
Int: 94
--------
Sockets: B B
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
Regenerate 1.5% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
--------
25% of Block Chance applied to Spells
177% increased Energy Shield
+47 to maximum Mana
+20% to all Elemental Resistances
25% increased Movement Speed
--------
"They say that you should take life's troubles in your stride.
Some men have a longer stride than others."
- Gaius Sentari

(Weapon)
Singularity - 1alc
Singularity
Platinum Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 61-91 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 62
Str: 113
Int: 113
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
30% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Adds 36 to 61 Lightning Damage to Spells
17% increased Cast Speed
7% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
Nearby Enemies are Hindered, with 25% reduced Movement Speed
74% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Hindered Enemies
--------
In time, all becomes nothing.
We just expedite the process.

(Shield)
Rathpith Globe - 2fus
Rathpith Globe
Titanium Spirit Shield
--------
Chance to Block: 25%
Energy Shield: 161 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 159
--------
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
60% of Block Chance applied to Spells
52% increased Spell Damage
132% increased Energy Shield
10% increased maximum Life
+25% to Lightning Resistance
--------
The Vaal emptied their slaves of beating hearts,
and left a mountain of twitching dead.

Simplified Information
(Helm)
The Bringer of Rain
Armour: 674
Evasion Rating: 969
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Melee Physical Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 12 Faster Attacks
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 6 Blind
Adds 20 to 30 Physical Damage to Attacks
296% increased Armour and Evasion
+158 to maximum Life
Can't use Chest armour
6% Chance to Block
Extra gore

(Armor)
Zahndethus' Cassock
Energy Shield: 199
--------
Adds 1 to 40 Lightning Damage to Attacks
149% increased Energy Shield
+50% to Chaos Resistance
25% increased Light Radius

(Gloves)
Southbound
--------
--------
Adds 31 to 46 Cold Damage to Attacks
+42% to Cold Resistance
25% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies
Your Hits can only Kill Frozen Enemies
50% increased Herald of Ice Damage

(Boots)
Rainbowstride
Energy Shield: 101
--------
--------
177% increased Energy Shield
+47 to maximum Mana

(Weapon)
Singularity
Physical Damage: 61-91
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Weapon Range: 9
--------
30% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Adds 36 to 61 Lightning Damage to Spells
17% increased Cast Speed
7% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
74% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Hindered Enemies

(Shield)
Rathpith Globe
Energy Shield: 161
--------
52% increased Spell Damage
132% increased Energy Shield

Compact and Useful Information
(Helm) The Bringer of Rain
Armour: 674
Evasion Rating: 969
--------
+158 to maximum Life
6% Chance to Block
(Armor) Zahndethus' Cassock
Energy Shield: 199
--------
+50% to Chaos Resistance
(Gloves) Southbound
--------
--------
+42% to Cold Resistance
(Boots) Rainbowstride
Energy Shield: 101
--------
--------
(Weapon) Singularity
--------
(Shield) Rathpith Globe
Energy Shield: 161
--------

Animated Guardian Stats
Total Life (from PoB): 30289.0
Life Regen: 785.9
Base Resistances:
40% elemental resistance
20% chaos resistance
Total Resistances (after items):
80% Fire Resistance
122% Cold Resistance
105% Lightning Resistance
70% chaos resistance
Total Reistances (+ skill tree)
104% Fire Resistance
146% Cold Resistance
158% Lightning Resistance
81% chaos resistance

Also managed to vaal my flame golem to 21/20 and find a pretty good +2 level Unset ring.

Here's my current gear.

Jewels. (need level 96, or 95 with more Dex somewhere, for next Harmony)

Here's my Pastebin link as well https://pastebin.com/QedXxUWQ

Love the build and I'm very happy with the results.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires