Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

I've been waiting for this for a long time!
"
"
draygourn a écrit :
oh an idea.

just make it perma SSF. BUT increase drop rate. I'm sure many will be tempted to play SSF when they can have MORE freedom when crafting items. in current/perma league, most ppl just gathering funds to buy existed items rather than craft a decent one themselves.

or let SSF able to migrate but only naked character. after all, SSF is to have fun and bragging rights, not for economy.

I disagree with increasing drop rates. SSF is fine the way PoE currently is.

In my 2000 hours in game, I have found a total of 8 Exalted orbs across 8 Leagues, 4 T1 uniques and 1 6-link.

The current droprates are not acceptable for SSF IMO.
I like this.
SSF is all together like 500 players. Even PT said couple of times that it is his personal decision to play that way and that he does not expect any official support, since the player base is very limited. Is this really the right place to invest attention?

My view on this
- people are angry with trade system, letz remove it
- people are angry with performance in party play, letz remove it

The moment there will be any advantage in drops for SSF, i am not sure what hell it will start.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
What happens to Atlas/Masters/Stash tabs if the SSF/HC player dies before he planned on switching to normal HC league ? Can SSF PVP vs other leagues ?

Edit: Also, can we get some PVP love ?
Dernière édition par Hunderpanzer, le 23 janv. 2017 01:31:31
Insane, i luv this.
"
Marxone a écrit :
SSF is all together like 500 players. Even PT said couple of times that it is his personal decision to play that way and that he does not expect any official support, since the player base is very limited. Is this really the right place to invest attention?

My view on this
- people are angry with trade system, letz remove it
- people are angry with performance in party play, letz remove it

The moment there will be any advantage in drops for SSF, i am not sure what hell it will start.

Now that it will be officially supported with it's own ladders, there will be MANY more users.

You'll never see drop increases. (Unless it's a global game-wide change)
"
I've been waiting for this for a long time!

And I agree with the implementation. This is what all SSF players wanted.

I wouldn't mind a small bonus for playing hardcore SSF, something that can't be exploited, but when you die you lose everything (character and gears) a true HARDCORE experience, I would love it.

Dernière édition par Phraact, le 23 janv. 2017 01:38:02
Thanks XBOX1
IGN TylordRampage
Would be better if it was a league you couldn't opt out of but had greatly increased drop rates.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires