[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

logged in and saw this being sold for 15 ex, offered 12 and got it! really happy - not sure if i paid too much
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
slowhands a écrit :
finally, what is the best choice for shaper/guardins: lacerate, fs, sunder or claeve?

You can't use sunder with Starforge, so either cleave or lacerate depending on your preference, I don't think there's much DPS difference.

I have an option - disfavour for using sunder :)
cant bother read all pages. But how do you leech mana?
"
paraply a écrit :

Get mana leech on a piece of gear or jewels. I myself use it on my spiked gloves!
"
eyeaguda a écrit :
"
paraply a écrit :

Get mana leech on a piece of gear or jewels. I myself use it on my spiked gloves!

Or take the life and mana leech node right above iron reflexes. Also, this is in the FAQ.
Is the build still as strong as shown in the video?
Actualy he not use Fortify he switch fortify with added chaos damage ???
"
Nick18 a écrit :
Is the build still as strong as shown in the video?

It is quite good. I've been messing around a lot with my gear, lvl88 right now and i can melt Atziri and Uber Izaro ez.

Can do T11+ map but i've yet to try to do guardians/shaper.
Is the cospri or amulet +1 better which one should i do??
"
Nick18 a écrit :
Is the cospri or amulet +1 better which one should i do??

Cospri's Will is just an easy way to get +1 curse and poison. The cursing through hexproof doesn't mean much because none of the endgame bosses are hexproof. A really sweet rare amulet with +1 curse and a legacy voidheart would be the optimal endgame setup, but it's very expensive.

+1 curse carnage heart is also fine.
Dernière édition par Euploid, le 15 avr. 2017 15:29:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires