[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Fr0z3nsun a écrit :
Any particular reason this build doesn't go into Rampart? It's right along the build path anyways, and since Fortify is always up, it seems like a good amount of damage and defense.

Rampart is just not very good. The damage nodes are inefficient and the 10% increased effect of fortify may sound great but actually it just takes your fortify from 20% to 22% reduced damage from hits.

"
nike2000 a écrit :
Also, has anyone though about dropping the 18% attack speed and 20% effect curse circles and replacing by Bloodletting and Blade Cunning? As a casual player , I don't do in-deep analysis :)).... but jut my opinion?!
I think 44% physical dmg +8%att speed should be stronger than 18% att speed,and Bloodletting circle seems too dope guys.

Stacking curse effect is central to this build so I don't understand why you would want to drop those nodes. The Berserking cluster is the best choice by far for lacerate imo because you need all the attack speed you can get with that skill, but if you're using Cleave you don't need as much IAS so you could go for By the Blade, Combat Stamina or jewel sockets.

Bloodletting and/or blade cunning need 2 str travel points, just never seemed worth it to me. Bloodletting in particular doesn't seem very good at all. I think I would prefer more jewel sockets.
Dernière édition par Euploid, le 8 avr. 2017 07:56:35
Thanks Euploid for quick answer
The lab enchant for boots: 10% chance to freeze, shock, ignite if you haven't crit recently would be a great way of getting some shock%.

as i currently understand it, starforge's "your physical damage can shock" will only trigger shock if we crit - which we can't.

and I don't wanna risk ruining my boots with corruption.
"
gimmeitam a écrit :
The lab enchant for boots: 10% chance to freeze, shock, ignite if you haven't crit recently would be a great way of getting some shock%.

as i currently understand it, starforge's "your physical damage can shock" will only trigger shock if we crit - which we can't.

and I don't wanna risk ruining my boots with corruption.

Read the section on crit vs RT in the FAQ. Shock is overall not worth it imo, but yes if you have +1 gloves or something that boots enchant is okay. Don't corrupt those boots in hopes of getting +1 though, you are pretty much always better off buying boots like that straight up.
Dernière édition par Euploid, le 8 avr. 2017 20:32:30
yeah you're right..... it's a useless enchant
Can you explain to me why the chaos resist is not needed?
"
nike2000 a écrit :
"
Jaapstam a écrit :
"
nike2000 a écrit :
I have a questions for vets..... currently i'm at level 75 5k hp 42% physical reduction and resist capped. However, when I map T12 13 monsters hit me really hard! sometime die instantly before I leap in and leech...... hmmmm not sure why....

Can't see your char but lvl 75 is really low for t12-13, so get some levels first. Secondly, don't leap in at t12-13 maps, becuase life leech is not instant. So if you leap in and all monsters instantly hit you, you die. Also I like the granite roar flask as a 'oh fuck' button vs big groups cause it knocks them back and gives you some breathing room.

Thanks man.... is my profile set to private? My gears are pretty much standard. Since monsters in T7 8 9 die fast, so I assumed I could jump to higher tiers :)) lolz

Yeah white mobs always die superfast.. it's rare mods/bosses you need to take care of ;).
Gear looks pretty good. What's your max life? Some gear has pretty low life rolls.
How is cleave? I wanna try it out too, looks fun.

Getting one shot by lvl 78 map bosses.

5239 hp. Overcapped resi.

No way in hell I can do shaper etc with this. Not sure if 10 more levels will make bosses unable to one shot me. Any ideas?
"
Diddler a écrit :

Getting one shot by lvl 78 map bosses.

5239 hp. Overcapped resi.

No way in hell I can do shaper etc with this. Not sure if 10 more levels will make bosses unable to one shot me. Any ideas?

Define "one shot". Is it for all t11(+) maps ? Rare map ? Need more info here.

I do not believe you're supposed to facetank rare/rare&corrupted bosses. Seems like suicide whatever build you're running with.

I have a ~450% Starforge, not equiped my Cospri yet (struggling with color) and i'm using The Retch+Carnage Heart. Only time i rip is when i lost my focus and do stupid things. Lvl83 and i haven't tried doing wild things since i'm still getting the life nodes i'm missing till 90.

The more I play the more I feel maybe this isn't my style :))...... I often play face tank like Mjolnir or shield, so sometimes I get one shot cause I'm lazy to move lolz..... just hope lacerate can be abit longer range like sunder; then things would be abit safer. cleave is pretty strong dps but I dont want to stay close to the target :))
Dernière édition par nike2000, le 10 avr. 2017 09:46:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires