[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Loving this build so far, soloed uber lab at 75 with no probs,farming atziri to lvl up ;)
gonna try guardians/shaper/uber atziri when i lvl up a bit:
Current gear at 79:

Using a relic voidheart couse i own 1 from my previous build, since i am capped at resist w/o ring.Colouring chest is a bit painfull(1.2k croms down)

Cant afford sin rebirth now/dont want to ;), Feeling fine w/o it.
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
JuicedG a écrit :
I have a lvl 89 EQ juggernaut that uses cospri's with temp chains and vulnerability. I'm thinking about buying a starforge and going lacerate. How do you think a juggernaut would do?

And how do you feel about the perserverance vanguard belt? Perma unslaught with fortify support.

That belt is pretty neat actually, I think I would prefer it over the Retch if you can get enough resists elsewhere. There's just not a lot of space for more uniques in the build if you want to be ele weakness capped or close to it, so you kinda have to choose between uniques. If I were to remake this build now for myself, I would get +1 haemophilias and rare boots and go from there. If I had space for an extra unique I think I would take Perseverance over the Retch.

As for Juggernaut, the lack of Bane of Legends and Brutal Fervour will hurt a lot. You might be able to make it work, but for myself I would just reroll a slayer instead, it's an awesome ascendancy anyway, you can do so many builds with it.

That's what I was thinking too, I really love the 'can't be slowed below basespeed' from juggernaut though, I will definately miss that. I was hoping that stacking endurance charges might make up for the less leech, I might still give it a go.

If I do decide to level up a slayer I'm pretty sure I won't use the belt with slayer ascendancies, for juggernaut it would definately be awesome though and I would personally use it over devoto's devotion.
I've made some changes to this build that I think makes for better overall DPS.

Ancestral warchief: I replaced Bloodlust with Void Manipulation. This makes for more consistent damage, considering our low chance to bleed. VM is still surprisingly effective, as a lot of our damage is poison (chaos damage).

Jewels are among our best ways of increasing DPS. Taking one or maybe even two additional jewel slots.

Increased chaos damage, attack speed and area damage are the best three affixes we can get on jewels.

Lacerate:

Melee damage on full life is super good when playing Slayer. Our life is topped up like 95% of the time. We lose Fortify, but it's a valid sacrifice considering the massive effective DPS increase.

A few changes to the passive tree as well.
Link. Considering taking the Berserking nodes when I get one or two more levels.

Running these changes in Path of Building shows that AW does more damage with Void Manipulation (instead of Bloodlust), even against bleeding enemies.
I've decided to abbandon the juggernaut and level a slayer. Not going lacerate though, i'll try cospri's and starforge with cyclone.
"
heapyleapy a écrit :
I've made some changes to this build that I think makes for better overall DPS.

Ancestral warchief: I replaced Bloodlust with Void Manipulation. This makes for more consistent damage, considering our low chance to bleed. VM is still surprisingly effective, as a lot of our damage is poison (chaos damage).

Jewels are among our best ways of increasing DPS. Taking one or maybe even two additional jewel slots.

Increased chaos damage, attack speed and area damage are the best three affixes we can get on jewels.

Lacerate:

Melee damage on full life is super good when playing Slayer. Our life is topped up like 95% of the time. We lose Fortify, but it's a valid sacrifice considering the massive effective DPS increase.

A few changes to the passive tree as well.
Link. Considering taking the Berserking nodes when I get one or two more levels.

Running these changes in Path of Building shows that AW does more damage with Void Manipulation (instead of Bloodlust), even against bleeding enemies.

Ur life is never topped if u are using blood rage, and if u dont u lose a free charge generation along with 20% aspd
That's what I thought too until I tested it. If the tooltip is right, the melee damage on full life buff is active as long as leech is active. Which is most of the time.
10/10 build, I just won vs phoenix with 55%MS, 75%AS and 108% extra fire dmg
Spoiler
https://ibb.co/cTvgBF
Dernière édition par HiRo145, le 29 mars 2017 16:46:15
"
heapyleapy a écrit :
That's what I thought too until I tested it. If the tooltip is right, the melee damage on full life buff is active as long as leech is active. Which is most of the time.

Well that might be bugged, but Blood rage wont let u regen to full even with 10%+ health regen per sec, and even when leeching my life bar isnt full, i miss 7 life ;)
I find it very strange that the tooltip is bugged. I tested the Blood rage + Melee damage on full life synergy a long time ago. Back then, the tooltip clearly showed no difference in DPS (i.e. the synergy was not working, as you are saying). But now, the tooltip says that the synergy is working. Clearly something has changed.

Nevertheless, Void Manipulation is another possibility as 6th link. Far more damage than Fortify, at the expense of Fortify buff.
Hi! im trying this build atm, im level 73, with both starforge (5link) and Cospri (6 socket, 5 link) My damage is ONLY at 18k with lacerate. What have i done wrong? i cant even do tier 5 maps with decent speed..any sugestions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires