[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kruks a écrit :
I swapped to this build from an impale cyclone and have done poorly since. I'm barely able to complete tier 14 maps and my single target damage is not great. I continually die and I can't seem to figure out why. Anyone offer some advice?

Edit: I have about 6ex and 500c to make changes
Edit2: Tier 15/16 are near impossible as I get 1 shot. Not sure what else to fix.

https://pastebin.com/TJg1F6e3

Interesting
I'm not dying all time and run t14-16 but not kill Hydra with Maven but easily kill Minotaur with Maven
There is always the possibility I'm just a trash player but still hard to do anything against bosses with this DPS. Maybe I'm not doing something correctly?
"
kruks a écrit :
I swapped to this build from an impale cyclone and have done poorly since. I'm barely able to complete tier 14 maps and my single target damage is not great. I continually die and I can't seem to figure out why. Anyone offer some advice?

Edit: I have about 6ex and 500c to make changes
Edit2: Tier 15/16 are near impossible as I get 1 shot. Not sure what else to fix.

https://pastebin.com/TJg1F6e3

I'm just starting on this build, but from your pob, i can see you are using Xoph's Blood, which is no longer required or BiS.

Also, 5.3k life is a bit low, IMO, for a melee character.
I'm going to play this build for 3.15
(I wrote this Before the patch note was released, hope it hasn't changed a lot)
I wonder if there is more Area of efect optimisation like cluster jewel or talent for mapping, Big Cyclone fan here.
"
Pogoniassc2 a écrit :
I'm going to play this build for 3.15
(I wrote this Before the patch note was released, hope it hasn't changed a lot)
I wonder if there is more Area of efect optimisation like cluster jewel or talent for mapping, Big Cyclone fan here.

Based on manifesto, damage nerf is across the board and slam skills are the one that got hit really bad. I would consider the nerf impact on this build to be one of the least affected.

As for cluster, the main benefit that I can see will be 8 passive large fire cluster jewel that has Cremator rolled on it.
Updated:

1. POB
2. Recommended gears (added Tombfist and Belt of Deceiver in replacement of Awakened Melee Physical)
hi sor for my bad english)
i have question, i want start on this build, and after reading guide i have question
you say
Slayer (requires Xoph's Blood or Avatar of Fire) on FAQ
on skill tree you say
IMPORTANT: This build no longer require Xoph's Blood. Instead it now uses Infernal Cry for Cover in Ash.
but in POB i dont see infernal cry, In chapter gems you say we can replace infernal cry with enduring (we need infernal cry or not?)
where is actual gems in pob or there on site?

my second question

second curses. can i use windshriek on this build? if no where i need take second curses?
and before we take ring with curse, i need use curse on self cast?
And how about mana sustain after patch we can spin with two 6 link
And last question , dps after 3.15 patch , how many we have +- ?
sorr mb i dont uderstand, but answer plz
Dernière édition par DoomEngineerTM, le 24 juil. 2021 03:16:47
"
i have question, i want start on this build, and after reading guide i have question
you say
on skill tree you say
IMPORTANT: This build no longer require Xoph's Blood. Instead it now uses Infernal Cry for Cover in Ash.
but in POB i dont see infernal cry, In chapter gems you say we can replace infernal cry with enduring (we need infernal cry or not?)

my second question

second curses. can i use windshriek on this build? if no where i need take second curses?
And how about mana sustain after patch we can spin with two 6 link
And last question , dps after 3.15 patch , how many we have +- ?

The build no longer uses Xoph's Blood or AoF. FAQ is outdated on this. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes. You will need Infernal Cry for the ash debuff on monsters. Otherwise you will have to go for Xoph's Blood.

I have updated the POB gems to match the gems listed in the guide. You can re-import that.

For mana sustain, you will use "-mana to channeling skill" ring + amulet or i85 warlord influenced chest with -15 mana.

For Windshriek, you can but if you are having problem with survivability, I would recommend to use rare two-toned boots instead.

You can use a +1 curse with -15 mana (hunter + warlord influenced) 6L chest.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 24 juil. 2021 04:50:21
"
you say
on skill tree you say

my second question

Dernière édition par DoomEngineerTM, le 24 juil. 2021 08:18:47
"
"
you say
on skill tree you say

my second question

is it possible to + - calculate the damage? to roughly understand how much it will turn out in the average
Dernière édition par DoomEngineerTM, le 24 juil. 2021 08:19:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires