[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Lumweishaupt a écrit :
hey i played this build years ago. Twice actually because i liked it so much. 3.1 and 3.2 i believe. Slayer and then Chieftain. i still like to jump in standard and run maps with it sometimes and i just realized that Ngamahu changed at some point and i have the legacy one still. is the newer one better than the one with more phys and less fire conversion? also which ascendancy would you say is strongest overall these days? Thanks ^__^

Legacy have more damage but the new one isn't that far off. If you are in standard, I would go for legacy.

Ascendancy wise, both Chieftain and Slayer are good. Tough choice to pick between the 2. Probably Slayer for me if I have to make one. Cos I just love overleech and 20% cull.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Lumweishaupt a écrit :
hey i played this build years ago. Twice actually because i liked it so much. 3.1 and 3.2 i believe. Slayer and then Chieftain. i still like to jump in standard and run maps with it sometimes and i just realized that Ngamahu changed at some point and i have the legacy one still. is the newer one better than the one with more phys and less fire conversion? also which ascendancy would you say is strongest overall these days? Thanks ^__^

Legacy have more damage but the new one isn't that far off. If you are in standard, I would go for legacy.

Ascendancy wise, both Chieftain and Slayer are good. Tough choice to pick between the 2. Probably Slayer for me if I have to make one. Cos I just love overleech and 20% cull.

thanks for the info and for keeping this updated for so long
Hey there!
First, thanks for the build, it is my second time playing it, and I'm having a blast.
I wanted to ask, what do you think of using Stampede boots? Permanent 150% base speed unaffected by Cyclone feels very good and lets us drop Quicksilver flask for something with more damage or protection.
Another question is using Frostblink instead of Leap Slam, as we can use it mid-Cyclone without stopping the ability - it also feels very nice not having to interrupt the spinning.
Thanks in advance.
"
TuxedoBlack a écrit :
Hey there!
First, thanks for the build, it is my second time playing it, and I'm having a blast.
I wanted to ask, what do you think of using Stampede boots? Permanent 150% base speed unaffected by Cyclone feels very good and lets us drop Quicksilver flask for something with more damage or protection.
Another question is using Frostblink instead of Leap Slam, as we can use it mid-Cyclone without stopping the ability - it also feels very nice not having to interrupt the spinning.
Thanks in advance.

Stampede boots from Blight? That boots is definitely good for Cyclone.

In terms of movement skill, you don't have to use Leap Slam. Just pick any movement skill of your choice. :)
Not sure what I'm missing but you said Apex is a cake walk but I can't do it at level 85. I've got 5000 life and 3000/3000 armor/evasion and max all resistance except chaos. The second boss kills me 3+ times I think mostly due to that ground affect then I always lose the rest of my portals to the third boss. I can't tank those fire shots.
"
soccastar001 a écrit :
Not sure what I'm missing but you said Apex is a cake walk but I can't do it at level 85. I've got 5000 life and 3000/3000 armor/evasion and max all resistance except chaos. The second boss kills me 3+ times I think mostly due to that ground affect then I always lose the rest of my portals to the third boss. I can't tank those fire shots.

You have to kill the witch (center) first. Then the dual striker. Leave Cycloner last.

Plant the totem between left and center boss so it grabs their attention. Then take the bosses down in sequence.

Don't stay on the ground effects for 2nd room.

For Atziri, you will avoid her blast attacks. Those can 1 shot. During clone phase, look out for the clone with blue hand and target her. Don't ever hit the clone with a mirror in her hand. You will 1 shot yourself.
can this be done with farrul's fur ?
"
trigger31 a écrit :
can this be done with farrul's fur ?

Yes. You have to go crit path to benefit from Farrul.
I swapped to this build from an impale cyclone and have done poorly since. I'm barely able to complete tier 14 maps and my single target damage is not great. I continually die and I can't seem to figure out why. Anyone offer some advice?

Edit: I have about 6ex and 500c to make changes
Edit2: Tier 15/16 are near impossible as I get 1 shot. Not sure what else to fix.

https://pastebin.com/TJg1F6e3
Dernière édition par kruks, le 1 juin 2021 19:22:33
I've been playing this game on and off casually since it came out, so far my most fun skill is Cyclone, and this build makes Cycloning the most fun out of any Cyclone build. It's also relatively easy to follow. So gj and thanks for keeping it updated!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires