[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Is Iron Grip worth taking for the projectile damage part of the weapon?
Im currently doing this build in Legacy, Its really fun and ive just hit lvl 90. One problem is that sometimes i just die to a random boss and i dont know why. My HP is currently 5700 and was wondering if i used a belly of the beast armour instead of carcass. Would this help or would it reduced clear speed too much?
Thinking of switching from EQ Slayer to this. Has anyone tried them both and can give some feedback on their thoughts?
IGN PoopyPotter
Hey. Can you explain the reason behind lion's roar? I'd think the knock-back would make all the meatballs miss, no?
"
Nothorius a écrit :
Thoughts on wise oak?

really nice flask.

really helps for bosses
what does running herald of ash, flamm and enfeeble cost mana wise?
"
Nothorius a écrit :
Thoughts on wise oak?

Yes. Wise Oak flask works great with the build. You just have to ensure your fire resistance is the highest.

"
luxianus a écrit :
Is Iron Grip worth taking for the projectile damage part of the weapon?

Yes. Iron Grip is needed in the build.

"
whyisthisnametaken a écrit :
Im currently doing this build in Legacy, Its really fun and ive just hit lvl 90. One problem is that sometimes i just die to a random boss and i dont know why. My HP is currently 5700 and was wondering if i used a belly of the beast armour instead of carcass. Would this help or would it reduced clear speed too much?

Which random boss might that be? If you feel that you needed more health, you can certainly switch to Belly.

"
Throttlezz a écrit :
Hey. Can you explain the reason behind lion's roar? I'd think the knock-back would make all the meatballs miss, no?

The physical damage is huge and it works great against boss that don't get knock back. I also tend to spam it in Tul breaches as I always find Tul to be the toughest due to the chill + freeze. Knock back will be able to help you get out of some nasty situation in Tul.

"
Planisphaerium a écrit :
what does running herald of ash, flamm and enfeeble cost mana wise?

To run Herald of Ash + Flammability + Enfeeble, you will need Enlighten 4 to be comfortable. You can check out Cospri's skill tree on 4L gem recommendation.

The mana reservation with Enlighten 4 will be:( 25 + 35 + 35) * 0.88 = ~84%
"
Throttlezz a écrit :

The physical damage is huge and it works great against boss that don't get knock back. I also tend to spam it in Tul breaches as I always find Tul to be the toughest due to the chill + freeze. Knock back will be able to help you get out of some nasty situation in Tul.

Aight what about against normal Trash? Do I want to swap it out to prevent knock-back and make meatballs miss?
A few notes after playing this build into red maps:
- Spiked gloves doesn't benefit molten burst, only gripped gloves does.

- Sibyl's Lament is an awesome ring with this build (reflect dmg reduction, wed, added fire dmg, a bit of life). With it and Primeval Force, I don't even notice reflect rares.

- Arctic Armour is also worth considering if you're having trouble with reflect.
- Any melee damage modifier should be avoided, since Molten Burst is only considered as a projectile (for example jewel mods).

Also I have a question: How significant is The Taming for this build (and maybe in general)? I've never quite wrapped my head around that item.
Dernière édition par khoi14021993, le 15 mars 2017 22:37:52
So far so good xD This is the first time i manage to reach the DPS of the post's owner. I'm currenly 87 with only 5k8 HP ( probably 6K after 90 ). So ToH is only for dmg mitigration right ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires