[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello guys,

First of all thank you for that build, i've always played caster or range char, this my first melee one and I'm having a lot of fun !

However , I've a small question.

I'm going to buy a carcass jake,should I prioritize +xx Maximum life or Increased Eva/Es ?
So now im trying to get some better gear and have just got the Emberwake ruby ring, and was thinking if its a boost or not whit my current build

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kennedk30/characters

Hope some one have a opinion on the question:D
Playing around with a few things.

went up to avatar of fire until i get xophs for that pure fire dps!

Dropped HOA and grabbed warlords mark with plus 1 curse boots. Love the endurance charge on kill and extra 2% life and mana leech.

Also went for cwdt immortal call with increased duration and faster casting.

pretty awesome if your super lazy like me!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
so i did uber lab today.

I died in the last phase due to the freeze conduits and i wasnt using my quicksilver flask

however. I doubled up with my QS and Freeze life flask and his last phase died within 3 seconds.

wow
Is there a priority order for quality gems? Like which gems should I find in 20+ quality first.\

I've recently hit 85 in HC and I'm slowly starting to upgrade pieces of gear while i amass the wealth needed for Xoph's Blood and Brass Dome or Cospri's (so I can run both Flammability and Enfeeble. I'll grab Iron Reflexes if I get this).

For HC the only significant change I've made to gem setup is running Enfeeble over Flammibility. I also run concentrated effect over iAoE in my Ancestral setup. The original tanky passive tree is more than sufficient for HC play and the damage output is pretty great. Losing flammability hurts boss damage, but 30% effective HP is just too much to pass up.

I'm also contemplating running Blood Rage for the bonus dmg/leech.

But regardless, a priority list for acquiring quality gems would be helpful information. I'm assuming I want to get my axe's gems quality first since that's our damage.

Uber lab really easy... Lvl 90 and this is my gear. I followed ur guide boys! Ty for all
Dernière édition par planellsisback, le 14 mars 2017 18:45:09
"
torn4do a écrit :
Hello guys,

First of all thank you for that build, i've always played caster or range char, this my first melee one and I'm having a lot of fun !

However , I've a small question.

I'm going to buy a carcass jake,should I prioritize +xx Maximum life or Increased Eva/Es ?

Life and all resist over evasion. But of course, having all high roll stats will be ideal. :)

"
kennedk30 a écrit :
So now im trying to get some better gear and have just got the Emberwake ruby ring, and was thinking if its a boost or not whit my current build

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kennedk30/characters

Hope some one have a opinion on the question:D

Emberwake works best vs high health pool boss. For regular mapping, it isn't as great because mobs die too fast to benefit from the ignite stacks.

Looking at your flask, you might want to have anti-freeze on your Quick Silver pot instead as you can have more usage. Freeze can easily get your character killed.

Your next DPS boost will be to get Xoph's Blood, which will provide you 30% more damage. :)

"
Lunartuna a écrit :
Playing around with a few things.

went up to avatar of fire until i get xophs for that pure fire dps!

Dropped HOA and grabbed warlords mark with plus 1 curse boots. Love the endurance charge on kill and extra 2% life and mana leech.

Also went for cwdt immortal call with increased duration and faster casting.

pretty awesome if your super lazy like me!

Instead of Warlord's Mark, you can also consider using Daresso's Defiance. It has similar effect as the curse and you will be able to use Flammability.

"
Planisphaerium a écrit :
so i did uber lab today.

I died in the last phase due to the freeze conduits and i wasnt using my quicksilver flask

however. I doubled up with my QS and Freeze life flask and his last phase died within 3 seconds.

wow

Yes. Unless you have a gear that makes you immune to freeze, anti-freeze flask is mandatory in POE.

"
FreshPrinceLive a écrit :
Is there a priority order for quality gems? Like which gems should I find in 20+ quality first.\

I've recently hit 85 in HC and I'm slowly starting to upgrade pieces of gear while i amass the wealth needed for Xoph's Blood and Brass Dome or Cospri's (so I can run both Flammability and Enfeeble. I'll grab Iron Reflexes if I get this).

For HC the only significant change I've made to gem setup is running Enfeeble over Flammibility. I also run concentrated effect over iAoE in my Ancestral setup. The original tanky passive tree is more than sufficient for HC play and the damage output is pretty great. Losing flammability hurts boss damage, but 30% effective HP is just too much to pass up.

I'm also contemplating running Blood Rage for the bonus dmg/leech.

But regardless, a priority list for acquiring quality gems would be helpful information. I'm assuming I want to get my axe's gems quality first since that's our damage.

I don't really like Blood Rage because vulnerability maps a pain and if you are running Uber labs, it will hinder the pace because of lower life regen.

Generally, I would just use gem recipe to get level 1 + 20% quality gem on whichever gem that hits level 20 first. If you are going for straight quality gems, then always prioritize the gems in Ngamahu before chest piece. And always get quality for physical gems before elemental gems.
How much is carcass affected from are changes?
@kira1414
how do u think, ur build HC viable?
Just curious - is there a Crit-based and/or Vaal Pact version of this build as another class?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires