[3.20] [???] Cyclone by OkeyKeks [Jugger-summoner (herald of agony)]

"
OkeyKeks a écrit :

Thanks! It took me 2 sets to understand the mechanics of the fight and on the 3rd set I died once before defeating them.
Hey there, very nice build. So far t13's and Uber Lab are a joke on how easy they are. I can literally just walk by all the traps without taking any kind of serious damage.

I have been reading some replies and noticed most of you have unbuffed 150k cyclone dps at hidout, while im stuck at 98k only.

Can @RiskOfFire , @OkeyKeks , or anyone who is succesfull at the build check my items and skilltree real fast and tell me what am i missing?

Currently sitting at 7.8k hp, capped resists and about 9k armour only...

Thanks in advance
"
vENTALIiiA a écrit :
Hey there, very nice build. So far t13's and Uber Lab are a joke on how easy they are. I can literally just walk by all the traps without taking any kind of serious damage.

I have been reading some replies and noticed most of you have unbuffed 150k cyclone dps at hidout, while im stuck at 98k only.

Can @RiskOfFire , @OkeyKeks , or anyone who is succesfull at the build check my items and skilltree real fast and tell me what am i missing?

Thanks in advance

Hey. You are not pumping over my build, so the loss in DPS is quite possible. I can tell only on my build.
► Cyclone-summoner [3.20]
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265863
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265866
"
vENTALIiiA a écrit :

Thanks in advance

I can only speak for myself not the creator of this thread. What I found gives very good dps are really good jewels. I run 7 at the moment. If I use double IAS jewels I get very high dps. I am currently using global phys dmg and dmg jewels to see if a lower dps but higher bleed dmg build would be more efficient.

*Your items look sufficient. I cannot navigate your skill tree on my phone.
Dernière édition par Chilleri, le 2 avr. 2018 10:16:37
"
OkeyKeks a écrit :
"
Samir316 a écrit :
Been playing something similar past 2 leagues now, love Starforge + Jugg + Kaoms way combo. I hope it doesnt get nerfed as I would love to play it again in 3.3

I went back and forth a few times with BM vs Mana. I think both are good.

With mana, I tried all the new aspects and none of them were that great. Spider is the best as Hinder+Maim makes enemies really slow.

I also tried a +1 curse daresso's salute with Vuln+Temp chains, Vuln+Punishment and Vuln+Despair and poison + bleed. No second curse is that great, but I guess Aspect of the Spider+Vuln+Temporal Chains is the best if you can get mana reservation reduction to still let you use Cyclone off mana.

Anyway, on league, I just settled on the classic Jugg strength so I am rolling Determination + Blasphemy (Vulnerability) and using the rest of my mana for Cyclone. To this end, a Jewel with +2 mana gained on hit, and another one with 0.4% of physical attack damage leeched as mana appear to be sufficient.

Impresence is a great choice, but I can't live without the +2 weapon range from Daresso's Salute :)

With Determination, I use a Watcher's Eye to take even less physical damage.

Spoiler

you correctly do that you try different options. in this, and a strong build is born. do not worry about nerf. I'm building this build from 2.6. I'll think of something. I will soon make an improved version of this build. I already thought of.

Thanks. I did Uber Elder with this build Build BTW. I substituted Determination for Purity of Ice and used an Aquamarine Flask. Died 3 times but overall it was OK once you are used to dodging the flying Icicles and the Shaper Balls.

Very strong defensive build. In SC, aside from Uber Elder, it has only died 3 times since beginning of Bestiary and 2 were while I was just trying to catch beasts. Boss fights are a little long tho :p

Whats great about it for Uber Elder:

- Easily tank shaper slam (so it means you dont have to dodge and hit something else by mistake)

- Immune to slow

- High HP for elemental damage

Im scared they nerf the jugger as its incredibly strong right now. Anyway, lets hope its OK for 3.3
Dernière édition par Samir316, le 2 avr. 2018 11:47:06
"
Im scared they nerf the jugger as its incredibly strong right now. Anyway, lets hope its OK for 3.3

The juggernaut has been nerfed in every large patch since its inception. This time we actually got a buff. It still isn't what it used to be when it was released.
"
"
vENTALIiiA a écrit :

Thanks in advance

I can only speak for myself not the creator of this thread. What I found gives very good dps are really good jewels. I run 7 at the moment. If I use double IAS jewels I get very high dps. I am currently using global phys dmg and dmg jewels to see if a lower dps but higher bleed dmg build would be more efficient.

*Your items look sufficient. I cannot navigate your skill tree on my phone.

Thanks for the replies!

My current gems are:

I might have to improve from this point.
Have you tried swapping Unyielding for Undeniable? I did that in POB and also switched RT and bleed nodes for the crit wheel. The result was slightly higher DPS.
Dernière édition par dunkinbronuts, le 6 avr. 2018 21:51:14
"
dunkinbronuts a écrit :
Have you tried swapping Unyielding for Undeniable? I did that in POB and also switched RT and bleed nodes for the crit wheel. The result was slightly higher DPS.

yes, this option exists. but this greatly changes the build. I have not done it in practice yet.
► Cyclone-summoner [3.20]
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265863
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265866
It’s only a difference of a few nodes and the 2 Ascendancy points. Undeniable is effectively a built in RT with some additional crit chance so you don’t need to change any gear to be effective.

I haven’t gotten all my gear yet but I used your original tree with the above changes and so far so good, clears T15’s very smoothly and slightly faster than with RT.
Dernière édition par dunkinbronuts, le 7 avr. 2018 14:21:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires