(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Jihax a écrit :
Anyone playing MF version of this?

Really interested in what kind of gear i should get for MF version.

Basically just wanna farm Shaped vault with it.

Basically, just slap on a Bisco and/or Sadimas Touch + a couple of Ventor's Gamble and call it a day.

On ASC, im running Sadima and a Bisco Leash. Too poor for the Bisco Collar :(
"
greatwhitepine a écrit :

6L was 6ex.... Lycosidae 2.5ex... dying sun 6ex... Vinktar 1.5ex, belt was 6ex... jewel in belt cost 1ex and it's not even that good. I also have a dual abyss tombfists that I paid 2ex for but I can't find any good jewels that I can afford so I'm not using it. That's 25ex.

Good jewels are ridiculously rare and expensive this late in the league (I'm running a constant live search). Good opals are also very rare and crazy expensive.

Agreed that my char still needs some work but it could easily cost me 200-300ex to get good gear which wont even be able to compete with op's gear. Anyway, like I said, I'm going to run it up to 90 or so but I'm really not impressed. Had I started with this build it would have been easier and cheaper to gear guaranteed. Now it seems like it's almost not worth it.

A pastebin from op or even you for the current league would be awesome.

EDIT: Collateral damage was used for leveling (it's in the guide). I completely forgot it was still there.

EDIT2: Got +1 Starkonja's (7.8ex) and switched out collateral damage and static electricity for the best jewels I could afford. I have roughly the same dps I had before the changes though I am a little tankier. Will work on rings and ammy next but I'm out of cash for now.

well, one of the first "mistakes" you did is buying a lycosidae (I know that it gives a strong bonus, but with all the accuracy you get from the tree you easily hit 91% with golem active and piscator's vigil, and can get some accuracy on rings or a shield), a rare shield with life, resistances and evasion is the best choice because makes your gearing easier, and can focus on damage stats on your jewellery.
second mistake, you rushed an added lightning damage to attacks vinktar, that thing costs 1.5 ex which is excessive imho but that's the market, the build works great even with a lightning penetration vinktar which costs like 20 chaos; there are a lot of better investments before that, like level 21 gems (wrath, barrage, added lightning damage, empower level 4, enlighten, etc.) or rings/amulet. It's a single use flask, therefore it's one of the last upgrades you should do. You don't need to search for opal rings, diamond rings with flat damage or increased elemental damage work fine and help a lot for your crit chance.
I've killed all the shaper and elder guardians, the red elder and the shaper with a lightning penetration vinktar and diamond rings, and the fights were done deathless and pretty quick.
the biggest upgrade you can do are the jewels, abuse of these abyssal items and jewels as much as you can they're op, you don't need the highest life rolls, 30-35 are good.
My jewels have just 3 useful stats, like flat lightning damage, attack speed on crit, or crit multi, or life instead of 2 damage rolls. I've seen many good jewels for under 1 ex on poetrade with similar stats, flat cold damage could be nice to have too.
finally, you're missing 6 levels to 90 which are a huge upgrade, they mean more life, and in your case 4 additional jewel slots, plus acrobatics node (essential for defense).
you're missing ALL the wand damage nodes straight up to Fusillade and further (crit chance with wands), so until you can grab some jewels you should really prioritize those nodes instead of jewel slots.
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 26 janv. 2018 06:50:32
"
RellikIsMyGod a écrit :
"
Giammafix a écrit :
"
RellikIsMyGod a écrit :
Decided to record a phoenix fight for you in Abyss League. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrsw3SHmdR0. I'm a bit laggy and the fight could have been shorter but I just decided to play kind of safe because of -12 max res :)

nice one, how much life and mana did you have?

Life: 4.9k. Kinda low but I don't really ever feel I need more.
Mana: 881, 140 unreserved. My character is public if you want to look at my gear :D

yeah I was just curious, I'll check quickly on path of building your total dps :D
I play with starkonja instead of rat's nest because I couldn't afford a +1 barrage on rat's nest, that's the reason I have more life.
I was more curious about the unreserved mana because I'm sitting at 140 too, and as I can see from your video it's enough :)
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 26 janv. 2018 06:53:10
How much does it cost to run this build, is 40ex enough?
"
Giammafix a écrit :
"
greatwhitepine a écrit :

6L was 6ex.... Lycosidae 2.5ex... dying sun 6ex... Vinktar 1.5ex, belt was 6ex... jewel in belt cost 1ex and it's not even that good. I also have a dual abyss tombfists that I paid 2ex for but I can't find any good jewels that I can afford so I'm not using it. That's 25ex.

Good jewels are ridiculously rare and expensive this late in the league (I'm running a constant live search). Good opals are also very rare and crazy expensive.

Agreed that my char still needs some work but it could easily cost me 200-300ex to get good gear which wont even be able to compete with op's gear. Anyway, like I said, I'm going to run it up to 90 or so but I'm really not impressed. Had I started with this build it would have been easier and cheaper to gear guaranteed. Now it seems like it's almost not worth it.

A pastebin from op or even you for the current league would be awesome.

EDIT: Collateral damage was used for leveling (it's in the guide). I completely forgot it was still there.

EDIT2: Got +1 Starkonja's (7.8ex) and switched out collateral damage and static electricity for the best jewels I could afford. I have roughly the same dps I had before the changes though I am a little tankier. Will work on rings and ammy next but I'm out of cash for now.

well, one of the first "mistakes" you did is buying a lycosidae (I know that it gives a strong bonus, but with all the accuracy you get from the tree you easily hit 91% with golem active and piscator's vigil, and can get some accuracy on rings or a shield), a rare shield with life, resistances and evasion is the best choice because makes your gearing easier, and can focus on damage stats on your jewellery.
second mistake, you rushed an added lightning damage to attacks vinktar, that thing costs 1.5 ex which is excessive imho but that's the market, the build works great even with a lightning penetration vinktar which costs like 20 chaos; there are a lot of better investments before that, like level 21 gems (wrath, barrage, added lightning damage, empower level 4, enlighten, etc.) or rings/amulet. It's a single use flask, therefore it's one of the last upgrades you should do. You don't need to search for opal rings, diamond rings with flat damage or increased elemental damage work fine and help a lot for your crit chance.
I've killed all the shaper and elder guardians, the red elder and the shaper with a lightning penetration vinktar and diamond rings, and the fights were done deathless and pretty quick.
the biggest upgrade you can do are the jewels, abuse of these abyssal items and jewels as much as you can they're op, you don't need the highest life rolls, 30-35 are good.
My jewels have just 3 useful stats, like flat lightning damage, attack speed on crit, or crit multi, or life instead of 2 damage rolls. I've seen many good jewels for under 1 ex on poetrade with similar stats, flat cold damage could be nice to have too.
finally, you're missing 6 levels to 90 which are a huge upgrade, they mean more life, and in your case 4 additional jewel slots, plus acrobatics node (essential for defense).
you're missing ALL the wand damage nodes straight up to Fusillade and further (crit chance with wands), so until you can grab some jewels you should really prioritize those nodes instead of jewel slots.

Lycosidae is in op's guide as a starter shield for the build.

I'll work on the jewels though and my jewelry as well.

There is no way I'm playing this build to 100. 95 is my hard cutoff for any build. It almost sounds like this build isn't viable unless you get all the offensive nodes. The only way I can get the acrobatics nodes and all the damage nodes is if I don't take all the life nodes. Would love to see a tree cutoff at level 95.

I know that op says you need to take the wand nodes before some other damage nodes. POB tells a different story. Level 95 tree anyone?
I don't think it's necessary to get VP in 3.1. Because this will wast a lot of points to get it. I'm more inclined to give up VP and I can have much more hole in my tree when I in a low level.

"
greatwhitepine a écrit :

There is no way I'm playing this build to 100. 95 is my hard cutoff for any build. It almost sounds like this build isn't viable unless you get all the offensive nodes. The only way I can get the acrobatics nodes and all the damage nodes is if I don't take all the life nodes. Would love to see a tree cutoff at level 95.

I know that op says you need to take the wand nodes before some other damage nodes. POB tells a different story. Level 95 tree anyone?

the author mentioned Lycosidae as starter because in 3.0 it was a very cheap item (10 chaos), while in 3.1 its drop rate has been dramatically nerfed and now has become expensive as hell (200 chaos). But I'm sure that you can grab an amazing rare shield with good stats for less :)

you can check my level 95 pathfinder, my character tab is public! :)
when I killed the guardian of the minotaur (video section in the op's guide) I was still at level 94, definitely there's no need to reach higher levels, build works amazingly at level 92.
I have 5300+ life and 50k barrage tooltip in hideout (not counting the additional attack speed on crit and intimidate from gloves), killed the four shaper guardians and the red elder when I had 47k.
I didn't record my shaper run yesterday but I will for the next ones (hoping for better drops than gloves or boots) :D
Imho, a lot of jewels and 2 socketed tombfists are the best things this league has to offer for this build.
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 26 janv. 2018 08:17:37
"
gingermanx a écrit :
How much does it cost to run this build, is 40ex enough?

yes if you don't care about extreme min maxing
"
Giammafix a écrit :
"
greatwhitepine a écrit :

the author mentioned Lycosidae as starter because in 3.0 it was a very cheap item (10 chaos), while in 3.1 its drop rate has been dramatically nerfed and now has become expensive as hell (200 chaos). But I'm sure that you can grab an amazing rare shield with good stats for less :)

you can check my level 95 pathfinder, my character tab is public! :)
when I killed the guardian of the minotaur (video section in the op's guide) I was still at level 94, definitely there's no need to reach higher levels, build works amazingly at level 92.
I have 5300+ life and 50k barrage tooltip in hideout (not counting the additional attack speed on crit and intimidate from gloves), killed the four shaper guardians and the red elder when I had 47k.
I didn't record my shaper run yesterday but I will for the next ones (hoping for better drops than gloves or boots) :D
Imho, a lot of jewels and 2 socketed tombfists are the best things this league has to offer for this build.

Ok, I realised that I was missing some books of skill. Got em all now and things seem more realistic (wand nodes only give 1% more damage than taking Crackling Speed and Throatseeker first but still better).

Had a look at your tree. Looks good so I'll shoot for that. At what point were you able to respec out of Essense Sap?
Hi guys,

I'm just picking up gear for this char and have a quick question about helm enchants: is a rare +1 barrage project helm fine given that they're 6-8ex instead of 17 for a rat's nest?

I can afford a rat's nest but I'd be able to balance my other gear better with a cheaper helm.

(will obviously have all required unique flasks)
Dernière édition par CyANt1FiC, le 26 janv. 2018 09:35:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires