(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Sizleke a écrit :
i just bought cheap jewellery ,

should i buy starkonja +1 before upgrading something else ? I want to farm some guardians/shaper easily , i have 12 exalt

I knew I saw that name somewhere. You bought my Star's barrage helm for 7 ex a few mins ago lol.

I went the other way around, farmed a lot and switched to Rat's nest.
Nice Gloves!

About the Phase Acro thing.

The best would be to have a nice Life Pool AND Phase Acro :3

Here is why i keep it.
Things Like Double Flameblast and such are going to kill you anyway, sure why have it then.

Well the main reason is pretty much huge clusters of spells raining on your character, wether it's a group of evangelists or a group of sparkers etc. etc. you get the idea.

I got nearly permastunned (well ok in the earlier stages of my build) by a Blue Pack of Skeleton Sparkers, Hear of Oak (~28% chance to avoid being stunned) paired with Phase Acrobatics is the solution.
Since you simply Dodge 46% of those spells (with atziri's step's) (not 100% accurate explantion i know)

And you have the chance to survive some of those huge spells like flameblast or similar as a bonus, if you f@## up.
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
Nice Gloves!

About the Phase Acro thing.

The best would be to have a nice Life Pool AND Phase Acro :3

Here is why i keep it.
Things Like Double Flameblast and such are going to kill you anyway, sure why have it then.

Well the main reason is pretty much huge clusters of spells raining on your character, wether it's a group of evangelists or a group of sparkers etc. etc. you get the idea.

I got nearly permastunned (well ok in the earlier stages of my build) by a Blue Pack of Skeleton Sparkers, Hear of Oak (~28% chance to avoid being stunned) paired with Phase Acrobatics is the solution.
Since you simply Dodge 46% of those spells (with atziri's step's) (not 100% accurate explantion i know)

And you have the chance to survive some of those huge spells like flameblast or similar as a bonus, if you f@## up.

yeah I'm still keeping phase acro just because of uber atziri, my brother confirmed me that spell dodge has saved him many times from mispositioning during uber atziri flameblasts...
but the abyssal rare monsters (especially the ones that disappear and appear back) still hit like trucks...they're pretty broken.

I've recorded a quick Hydra fight if you want to add it to the videos :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YUlOIRPD0&feature=youtu.be

Map had vulnerability, hexproof monsters, +40% monster elemental resistance, players cannot regenerate life, mana and energy shield, so I could not cast rallying cry or blood rage before, and kept herald of ice instead of switching. The fight was smooth enough even if taking some bullets in face.
PS: I'm not good at aiming, as you can see at some point I shoot some projectiles, miss them all, few mana left and autoattack to leech mana back, a bit clunky but noobproof I would say XD
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 25 janv. 2018 16:38:08
Decided to record a phoenix fight for you in Abyss League. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrsw3SHmdR0. I'm a bit laggy and the fight could have been shorter but I just decided to play kind of safe because of -12 max res :)
Dernière édition par RellikIsMyGod, le 25 janv. 2018 17:58:23
"
RellikIsMyGod a écrit :
Decided to record a phoenix fight for you in Abyss League. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrsw3SHmdR0. I'm a bit laggy and the fight could have been shorter but I just decided to play kind of safe because of -12 max res :)

nice one, how much life and mana did you have?
Yea man Phase Acro on Uber is amazing

Also, saddly didnt think of recording it, i had a Phoenix map with a ghost in the boss room so i had to do an empowered by ghost phoenix and it already was a challenging map, cant remember the rolls saddly.

I still died 3 times but im sure that without phase I would have wasted all of the portals
"
"
I'd really like to see a pastebin of your current Abyss league char. I'm level 84, have invested more than 20 exalts and I'm not even close to having the gear I need to make this a decent build. I can't even find the gear I need because it is gone as soon as it gets put up for sale, bought by the super rich.

Sure, I clear trash easily but single target is really not great. I'm going to run this up to 90 or so but I'm really not impressed at all. Squishy as fuck and I die more than my frostbolt totem build which is way cheaper. Granted my frostbolt char cannot do Shaper but the way this build is going I'm going to have to spend 200-300ex to be able to do that.

If your character is TheLegendOfWraeclast, you dont have evasion on boots, youre still running thunderfists so youre missing out on life which helps a ton, Starkonjas for survivability is a lot better than rats nest, your rings arent opal and not great at all, and your amulet is pretty bad.

You are using a Colateral Damage jewel in the tree, god knows why, and you have dying sun and didnt pickup the flask efectiveness for an extra projectile, and youre missing a shit ton of jewel slots aswell, which i dont understand why since Abyss jewels are broken

If you did really invest 20 exalts into this, something went wrong, because besides the 6 link, Vinktar and Dying Sun, wich should be about 10-12ex none of your other stuff is worth anywhere near the rest of the 8exalt remaining, maybe excluding Lycosidae, but honestly youre better off switching to an evasion shield with high life and attack speed and get 1 piece with acuraccy

Honestly it feels like you didnt even read the guide at all

6L was 6ex.... Lycosidae 2.5ex... dying sun 6ex... Vinktar 1.5ex, belt was 6ex... jewel in belt cost 1ex and it's not even that good. I also have a dual abyss tombfists that I paid 2ex for but I can't find any good jewels that I can afford so I'm not using it. That's 25ex.

Good jewels are ridiculously rare and expensive this late in the league (I'm running a constant live search). Good opals are also very rare and crazy expensive.

Agreed that my char still needs some work but it could easily cost me 200-300ex to get good gear which wont even be able to compete with op's gear. Anyway, like I said, I'm going to run it up to 90 or so but I'm really not impressed. Had I started with this build it would have been easier and cheaper to gear guaranteed. Now it seems like it's almost not worth it.

A pastebin from op or even you for the current league would be awesome.

EDIT: Collateral damage was used for leveling (it's in the guide). I completely forgot it was still there.

EDIT2: Got +1 Starkonja's (7.8ex) and switched out collateral damage and static electricity for the best jewels I could afford. I have roughly the same dps I had before the changes though I am a little tankier. Will work on rings and ammy next but I'm out of cash for now.
Dernière édition par greatwhitepine, le 25 janv. 2018 19:56:57
"
Giammafix a écrit :
"
RellikIsMyGod a écrit :

nice one, how much life and mana did you have?

Life: 4.9k. Kinda low but I don't really ever feel I need more.
Mana: 881, 140 unreserved. My character is public if you want to look at my gear :D
Hello friends, this is my first wander build and I finally made the transition for my wander and I'm currently saving up for a 6L and dying sun. Luckily I've made atlas progress on my other toons, so I mostly focus on clearing maps and skipping the boss for now. But the reason being is my barrage damage is fairly lackluster. Does the 6L and Dying really drastically improve that? Or is there anything i that I can do right now while I farm the currency? I'm having issues even killing t6 bosses atm.
Anyone playing MF version of this?

Really interested in what kind of gear i should get for MF version.

Basically just wanna farm Shaped vault with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires