(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I noticed that many of you are running different support gems in your 6l queens. I see lightning pen, added lightning, elemental focus, elemental damage with attacks, greater multi, slower proj, crit damage, and another or two. Which is the best combo? I am going to buy a 6l queen, and want to get the best setup.
"
ShadyOG a écrit :
I noticed that many of you are running different support gems in your 6l queens. I see lightning pen, added lightning, elemental focus, elemental damage with attacks, greater multi, slower proj, crit damage, and another or two. Which is the best combo? I am going to buy a 6l queen, and want to get the best setup.

The rough question is "depends on your gear".
Lack of crit chance, get crit. Got huge dps, well penetrate it with ele pen. Etc. Depends on your gear. With a 6L penetration doesnt give that much to tooltip (for tooltip junkies posting in this thread) but makes a difference against bosses.

What you want to extend usage of flasks is what boost ele dmg/light dmg, since this is a ele dmg/light dmg build.
Got a question too. Idk if PoB is wrong, but current gear I have, it says slower projectiles + lightning penetration is most dps for bosses.

2G 3B 1R seems to be best according PoB

My crit chance is without crit strikes:

43.68%

Any insight on this Toma?

Could is be cause of crit nerfs that slower proj ends up being better for bosses? Or i need more crit to have crit damage or strikes to be more effective?

DPS with slower proj + lightning pen: 466k on bosses

DPS with crit strike + lightning: 431k on bosses

Crit goes up to 63.3%

Should I still use 1G 1R 4B even though with crit strikes?

Thanks
"
BhaluBear a écrit :

Why is enlighten 3 that helpful? It seems like I can run my skills off of 25% unreserved pretty easily or does enlighten 3 do something else I'm not thinking of?

It offsets the 125% mana multiplier from empower, Without enlighten running empower wrath and HoI would reserve 87% of your mana.
"
boondoxsaints a écrit :
"
BhaluBear a écrit :
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

@BhaluBear
It'S 6 link time for you.
But yeah what boondoxsaints said :)

How important/when should I look into lvl 3/4 empower/enlighten? Also, what gems should I aim for max quality on first? Or I guess just all the damage dealing ones?

I just added empower 3 with enlighten 3 (pretty cheap in harbinger) to my level 19 wrath and it does make difference for dps. Not OMG! but a slight boost. Will be better after leveling/qualling wrath, but if you can already now, go ahead and bring it on. I'd say level 4 is more of options for standard gaming due to the times it takes to level gems in temp leagues.

You don't need to quality Wrath. It doesn't give any bonus to you at all just makes the area bigger.
Hello- noobish player here. Question- at what point do you guys switch from bows to wands and start using kinetic blast? ASAP? I don't think I saw it mentioned in the guide anywhere. Thanks.
"
DukeRaoul a écrit :
Hello- noobish player here. Question- at what point do you guys switch from bows to wands and start using kinetic blast? ASAP? I don't think I saw it mentioned in the guide anywhere. Thanks.

I didn't use a Bow at all, used wands from the beginning.

Any recommendations on what to change next?
"
Grassimo a écrit :
Got a question too. Idk if PoB is wrong, but current gear I have, it says slower projectiles + lightning penetration is most dps for bosses.

2G 3B 1R seems to be best according PoB

My crit chance is without crit strikes:

43.68%

Any insight on this Toma?

Could is be cause of crit nerfs that slower proj ends up being better for bosses? Or i need more crit to have crit damage or strikes to be more effective?

DPS with slower proj + lightning pen: 466k on bosses

DPS with crit strike + lightning: 431k on bosses

Crit goes up to 63.3%

Should I still use 1G 1R 4B even though with crit strikes?

Thanks

You should use CritDamage gem, not CritStrikes. That should be better than SlowerProj.
Question about your helmet, how does the onslaught on it work exactly?

Doesn't show its being linked to anything so kind of confused about it being there.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires