(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Chaoticgames a écrit :
Quick question, what stats would you need on gripped gloves to be better than Thunderfists? Would they need to be Essence gloves with the Crit Chance for Socketed Gems or will any just well rolled (life, resists, attack speed) gloves be better. In PoB I lose DPS thanks to the loss of the 1-100 added lightning damage. Also if someone wouldn't mind checking out my profile and take a look at what I should upgrade next would be greatly appreciated. I know the amulet is bad but not sure what else to change.

The flat +dmg on rare gloves is pretty low so attackspeed is really nice to have, i am(was) playing Lyco wander a ton on 2.6 and replaced Thunderfist for this gloves, 'lucky' craft with a single Wailing essence of torment :

Kinetic blast drops quite a lot on damage, though it's not noticeable since it still 1shots everything even with +hp/resist mods on T16 maps, Barrage damage is roughly the same (40k~ lower).

Go for high HP and resists if needed, for offensive mods attack speed, added flat is just a small bonus.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 21 août 2017 14:12:19
"
Chaoticgames a écrit :
Quick question, what stats would you need on gripped gloves to be better than Thunderfists? Would they need to be Essence gloves with the Crit Chance for Socketed Gems or will any just well rolled (life, resists, attack speed) gloves be better. In PoB I lose DPS thanks to the loss of the 1-100 added lightning damage. Also if someone wouldn't mind checking out my profile and take a look at what I should upgrade next would be greatly appreciated. I know the amulet is bad but not sure what else to change.

For me I aim to get life and +2 resistances on the gloves to be able to cap out resistances. The life is what TF lacks and even with high evasion, that isn't a guarantee for not getting hit. It just gives you a bit more time, but on harder bosses you will have to be prepared for incoming hits not one shotting you. After the ES-nerf, Wanders have to rely a lot on life even with evasion focused builds.
Dernière édition par boondoxsaints, le 21 août 2017 14:07:49
"
mirrrage a écrit :
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
@Majad
Checked your char.
What you can improve is, as you use a Diamond Flask's, replace crit. strikes for crit. damage gem.

I really don't get this, why is crit strikes better than crit damage if we already use ele focus?

edit: even without diamond flask

Sorry I didnt reply to your question earlier, but crit strikes is maybe one of the best DPS mechanics in the game.

Elemental status ailments - which is eliminated by elemental focus on a barrage setup - is only a bonus I'd say. What is there to shock if everything is already dead? :D

By default you have 150x dmg boost if you crit. If you add crit multi on gear or gem, you increase that one. You can rather easily get 2x more dmg based on regulary crits.

If you don't have enough crit chance, you will seldom use the crit dmg boost from the gem.
Dernière édition par boondoxsaints, le 21 août 2017 14:13:49
@Mikes_Mekazukatoto

Get a Dying Sun and Vinkta yo!

@mirrrage

Crit. Strikes deliver a much more consistent Damage output, however with a Diamond Flask you can.
Swap OUT Strikes and Swap IN Crit. Damage.

@El_Tarlo

Higher Acc. rolls on Gear.
Maybe as the Evasion is ok, swap out Jade flask for a Diamond.
And use Crit. Damage isntead of Crit. Strikes?
Wand is a bad base, slow attack speed.

@Stone__Cold

We don't need more Flask node's lol, The Leech is for safety, like what happends if vinktar is not up situations.
You could skip all the leech and take dmg. instead, but this build is rather focused around a healthy defense.

@BhaluBear
It'S 6 link time for you.
But yeah what boondoxsaints said :)

@Chaoticgames
In an DPS aspect. Gripped Gloves will never be better than Thunderfists, however they can have life.
Life we want to have for late Game.
Aim for Attack Speed and Flat Ele. and of course Life.
Many play without the Essence Crafted Base Crit. and are fine.

"
boondoxsaints a écrit :
"
BhaluBear a écrit :
So I know this is asked a lot but what should I go for next? I lost around 4k of my 7k DPS when I switched to the gloves I have now from a unique but I needed the life/resists. I have around 300-400c to play with. What do you think? Thanks in advance for any help!

MAPS! So you can level your gems, qual and level them again. Or buy qual gems directly, but gems are sooo important both according to level and quality (not all needs quality, but several of the gems has got key benefits from 20/20 and 21/20).

Otherwise it's that 6L you want, 6L made a huge difference for barrage for me.
KB aint a problem for nobody since it still whipes offscreen trash on maps.

Awesome thanks for the info! What gems should I aim for quality on first? I'll probably try to just level up and save for a 6L after that based on your suggestions. Also, is it worth running a Diamond Flask in the mean time as my KB and Barrage crit chance is only around 35% unbuffed?

Oh and one last question, when do I look into lvl 3/4 empower/enlighten? I could blow my whole bhddget on one lvl 4 empower so that doesn't really seem worth it but maybe I'm wrong?
Dernière édition par BhaluBear, le 21 août 2017 14:26:02
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

@BhaluBear

How important/when should I look into lvl 3/4 empower/enlighten? Also, what gems should I aim for max quality on first? Or I guess just all the damage dealing ones?
I repost my previous post with a few changes, but for all people asking over and over again how to improve the builds; please go through this list and use it as a check list. If you have OK on everything, then you can bother OP ;) ;

- Level your gems to 20 + get 20 quality.
- Use empower-boosted Wrath (enlighten needed but enlighten 3 can carry empower 3)
- Get a wand with ; >1,5 attack speed / > 8,5 base crit chance / flat lightning or ele dmg / accuracy
- Get your accuracy above 90, whats good tooltip if you don't hit good enough
- Get higher crit chance; good wand and/or supporting rings/amu/jewels
- Get Diamond Flask if your crit chance is to low (preferelly rolled with +evasion for movement speed)
- Get corresponding flasks needed for the build
- Change nodes if you have levelled with other nodes than in this build, maybe specced all DPS and thought life/evasion was crap
- Understand the tooltip of barrage, which is a tooltip for one projectile and should be multiplied for each projectile fired when you talk about your builds with friends
- Get point blanc for CQB, especially for endgame bosses. No, KB will not suffer, KB is still maybe the most OP mapclearing skill after the CoC nerf
- Do the merciless lab to get the 40% dmg boost when using a flask ascendancy
- Do all labs to get >50% flask effect togehter with the potency gem, which adds a huge boost to all flasks including Dying Sun for boss takedown
- Get 6L. It's more important than the stats on your wand. 6L have always been a HUGE improvement for builds in PoE. Really, if you are doing over 1,5 attacks each second of your life in a game, realize how much it adds with an extra boost on those seconds.

If you die alot;

- You probably haven't got life added to your jewels and lack of life on gear, usually due to prioritization dps
- You have rushed for the dmg nodes and skipped evasion and/or life nodes
- You haven't rolled your flasks with eva
- You haven't good enough total evasion on gear, i.e. a low level evasion shield (should be ~1000 and above)
- You haven't put quality on your flasks (doesn't make a huge difference, but glassbubbles are so cheap so why skip it?!)
- You have skipped the flask boosting nodes and underestimate how much more evasion you actually get from it
Dernière édition par boondoxsaints, le 21 août 2017 14:33:15
"
BhaluBear a écrit :
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

@BhaluBear

How important/when should I look into lvl 3/4 empower/enlighten? Also, what gems should I aim for max quality on first? Or I guess just all the damage dealing ones?

I just added empower 3 with enlighten 3 (pretty cheap in harbinger) to my level 19 wrath and it does make difference for dps. Not OMG! but a slight boost. Will be better after leveling/qualling wrath, but if you can already now, go ahead and bring it on. I'd say level 4 is more of options for standard gaming due to the times it takes to level gems in temp leagues.
"
boondoxsaints a écrit :
"
BhaluBear a écrit :
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

@BhaluBear

I just added empower 3 with enlighten 3 (pretty cheap in harbinger) to my level 19 wrath and it does make difference for dps. Not OMG! but a slight boost. Will be better after leveling/qualling wrath, but if you can already now, go ahead and bring it on. I'd say level 4 is more of options for standard gaming due to the times it takes to level gems in temp leagues.

Why is enlighten 3 that helpful? It seems like I can run my skills off of 25% unreserved pretty easily or does enlighten 3 do something else I'm not thinking of?
"
BhaluBear a écrit :
Why is enlighten 3 that helpful? It seems like I can run my skills off of 25% unreserved pretty easily or does enlighten 3 do something else I'm not thinking of?

Enlighten is only there for the mana reservation. If you boost Wrath with too high Empower the mana pool will give you OOM even when trying to clear maps. Do you have enough pool to keep emp/wrath up so skip enl.
Dernière édition par boondoxsaints, le 21 août 2017 15:20:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires