[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Hey, i get rekt by uberlab (already 2 times) always 1 hit to his attacks. any tipps?

4,9k hp
around 110k dps

GEAR:
Spoiler

flask
Spoiler

everytime one of his attacks get me because i cant move while attacking (if i move only how would he die?^^) and if i try to attack after his attack i cant move till he attacks again because of multistrike.
i have good life rolls only all my gear where i can get it so what do i do? with my try i get even more life than with your tree :(
Dernière édition par Baldry, le 15 mars 2017 14:25:32
This build is the most fun I've had playing PoE. Thank you.
The Build is Great, but im struggling against Guardians does anyone have some tips?
Do you think vulnerability or poachers mark are also curses that could be run over enfeeble? Poachers especially gives you massive life/mana/flask charges/frenzy stakcs...seems a bit more useful than enfeeble?
"
EsperMagic a écrit :
Do you think vulnerability or poachers mark are also curses that could be run over enfeeble? Poachers especially gives you massive life/mana/flask charges/frenzy stakcs...seems a bit more useful than enfeeble?

well vulnerablitity is ok i guess if you need more dmg but poachers makes no sense. bloodrage gives enough charges, you have enough leach for life, you dont need mana as you use soultaker and in my expieriens if you clear a map you will never run out of flask charges.
i am around 85k with inc aoe and 110k with conc so i don't really need vulnerablitity but i am dying sometimes which is very bad. got around 6k life and 60% armor with flasks. mostly dying to big hits (like T16 kaoms 2 hits or uber lab 1 sometimes 2 hits)
In what order for ascendancy points would you go? (I'm softcore)

I'm thinking:
1. Gratuitous Violence
2. Outmatch and Outlast
3. Painforged
4. Versatile Combatant

Advice please? :)
Dernière édition par T2tehimeless, le 18 mars 2017 11:24:59
Great build but I can't reach so much life. I sit at 3.6K and I'm lvl 81. I have this gear
Spoiler

and I followed every node in the passive tree. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks in advance!
"
Hakkius a écrit :
Great build but I can't reach so much life. I sit at 3.6K and I'm lvl 81. I have this gear
Spoiler

and I followed every node in the passive tree. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks in advance!

well your missing life on boots,ring and amulet. and life on gloves is low too.

the creater of the build has only 4770 life with level 90 so it's probebly these things that your missing.
Dernière édition par Baldry, le 18 mars 2017 16:57:27
I see I will try upgrading gear then. Thanks a lot!
what's about rumis in this build? any good? not necessary?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires