[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
LastShadow88 a écrit :
Hi! I was planning on starting the Breach league using this build and I was wondering if it was Uber Atziri viable? I play on softcore so 1 or 2 deaths doesn't matter to me, but I'm wondering if the build, with the right gear (Kaom's, good jewels, high life rolls on all gear, level 90) can kill Uber Atziri consistantly.

I have no Idea if it is, but i think kaom's is not good in this build, you need the sockets from chest.
"
LastShadow88 a écrit :
Hi! I was planning on starting the Breach league using this build and I was wondering if it was Uber Atziri viable? I play on softcore so 1 or 2 deaths doesn't matter to me, but I'm wondering if the build, with the right gear (Kaom's, good jewels, high life rolls on all gear, level 90) can kill Uber Atziri consistantly.

if you can play the fight correctly, yea. just gonna be a long map/fight, as rf doesn't have that much burst dps and atziri is meant to be burst in phases.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
ianjaspher a écrit :
Hi, Ive been following this build recently and its great! My best char yet.

6.5k HP at lvl 80. Any tips to get more HP and life regen? (havent taken uber labyrinth yet)

I get +205 life regen with stone golem and vitality (atm)
I have 920 life regen so + 205 = 1025 life regen (1322 with 6 endurance charges)
6619 * 0.9 / 100 * ( 100 - 87 ) = 775 RF life degen
1025 - 775 = I only have 250 free life regen when using RF

how did you get around 3k+ life regen ? :O

using doon cuebiyari and phoenix shield
im using normal flasks atm

my gear

you need more life regen on tree, more strength/life on gear, and a higher level of purity of fire. if you're wearing phoenix/purity you should have like 87% max fire res or more
Sry mates, another question ... this time about one passive point:

Why "Art of the Gladiator"? (Increased Attack Speed is for weapons imho, accuracy as well. 20 Dex maybe interesting, Ignore Movement Penalty from Armor).

Can you explain?
"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Sry mates, another question ... this time about one passive point:

Why "Art of the Gladiator"? (Increased Attack Speed is for weapons imho, accuracy as well. 20 Dex maybe interesting, Ignore Movement Penalty from Armor).

Can you explain?

all chestpieces have an inherent reduced movement speed penalty on them. ignoring that allows us to get a good chunk of movespeed back. the dex helps too
Tried this build a bit and noticed that I don't like playing Cyclone cause it isn't fully controllable. I mean, you cannot just cancel the spinning sometimes and it is really annoying, but you have to spin a lot on high tier maps cause you need that Flammability CoH (which applies only to hit enemies so a lot of nearby enemies are not cursed). I also found that Kaoms is really great damage/survivability option for this build. So I tried to change links a bit and came to this:

4L gloves: RF + EleFocus + Burning dmg + AOE/ConcEffect
2L+2L helmet: Blasphemy + Flammability; LightWarp + BM // ScorchRay + burning dmg // LeapSlam + Fortify
3L shield: Enlighten(3) + Vitality + PurityOfFire
3L weapon: CWDT + IC + MoltenShell
4L boots: Blade vortex + IncDuration + Blind + PhysToLightning

And I wear one elreon ring cause I have only 6 mana with auras and curse.

I also can drop the Doon/Catalyst and get a sceptre with cold/light dmg to spells and change PhysToLightning for CullingStrike to make it helpful for boss killing. The other option is to change blind, but I think that it really helps to survive a lot, maybe it can be replaced with smoke cloud flask.

So it became much lazier to play - just cast blade vortex 3-4 nimes and run through the map. Swap to conceffect and enfeble and any option on the 2link and kill boss without getting locked in cyclone animation while taking damage.

My gear

The other good thing about self-casted Blade vortex is that you can get more crits with it so you can roll surgeon flasks and refill them in boss fights.
Hey man just started this build in the last two weeks of essence league as sort of a test run but it went much better than expected thanks to your guide. Here's my gear at the end of league.
Spoiler

I really like the blind support as it helps mitigate a ton of damage, although I wouldnt prioritize it over other stats. I just happened to get a 6L with an extra green socket so I figured I'd try it out on cyclone and it really helps with survivability against some of the heavier hitting bosses.
I've currently got 1221.8 life regen per second without endurance charges but with vitality and stone golem, 7289 hp, and 666 mana >:)
"
Mcstudd a écrit :
Hey man just started this build in the last two weeks of essence league as sort of a test run but it went much better than expected thanks to your guide. Here's my gear at the end of league.
Spoiler

I really like the blind support as it helps mitigate a ton of damage, although I wouldnt prioritize it over other stats. I just happened to get a 6L with an extra green socket so I figured I'd try it out on cyclone and it really helps with survivability against some of the heavier hitting bosses.
I've currently got 1221.8 life regen per second without endurance charges but with vitality and stone golem, 7289 hp, and 666 mana >:)

Nice! Glad it went well. Gear looks pretty solid, missing out on a lot of Str/Life though. If you have < 800 Strength,, Doryani's Catalyst is better for your damage than Doon.
"
Whitedondi a écrit :
Tried this build a bit and noticed that I don't like playing Cyclone cause it isn't fully controllable. I mean, you cannot just cancel the spinning sometimes and it is really annoying, but you have to spin a lot on high tier maps cause you need that Flammability CoH (which applies only to hit enemies so a lot of nearby enemies are not cursed). I also found that Kaoms is really great damage/survivability option for this build. So I tried to change links a bit and came to this:

The other good thing about self-casted Blade vortex is that you can get more crits with it so you can roll surgeon flasks and refill them in boss fights.

I like it. That's some efficient use of your available sockets. Unfortunate you lose out on a consistent way to get Fortify...that's one nice advantage to Cyclone. And no consistent movement skill, but hey, that's the price you pay for using Kaom's.

Have you tried Scorching Ray as a Spell Totem instead of self-cast? I like the "fire and forget" aspect of making it a totem so you don't have to stand still and channel it. And it seems to me the debuff is much more important than the actual damage.
Dernière édition par Parja1, le 29 nov. 2016 09:42:03
"
Parja1 a écrit :

I like it. That's some efficient use of your available sockets. Unfortunate you lose out on a consistent way to get Fortify...that's one nice advantage to Cyclone. And no consistent movement skill, but hey, that's the price you pay for using Kaom's.

Have you tried Scorching Ray as a Spell Totem instead of self-cast? I like the "fire and forget" aspect of making it a totem so you don't have to stand still and channel it. And it seems to me the debuff is much more important than the actual damage.

Scorching ray + spell totem is ok, but you cannot control it so if you have a boss fight with adds nearby - if you are unlucky it will burn everything but the boss. I cannot use it in my version of links cause I have only 6 mana (it can be used with BM though), but it can be used in normal version and it can be very helpful.

The other option can be Scorching Ray + Cast while Channeling + any spell. I think it can be used with flame surge or firestorm if you have avatar of fire from new Xoph'ethula's Heart amu, or with Vortex to add some cold degen and trigger EE (or with avatar of fire too). Maybe it can be used with frost wall (IDK, can RF do damage through the frost wall? If it can - you probably can make a vaal-glacial-hammer-ish effect to safely fight melee bosses). Arc or Shock Nova can be the best choice cause it can shock.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires