[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Excuse me, why did you take unwavering stance? I thought you can't get stunned if you cyclone, so what's the point of the node?
I just started this build today... I'm lvl 19 and basically i'm casting firestorm + bonding, is that ok? I don't get much dps but it seems like i'm kinda having problems to leveling.

What equips should i get this lvl? I already bought a facebreaker (4 chaos, jesus i'm broke now), but i have to use it without shield and mace to give dmg?
"
canynu a écrit :
I just started this build today... I'm lvl 19 and basically i'm casting firestorm + bonding, is that ok? I don't get much dps but it seems like i'm kinda having problems to leveling.

What equips should i get this lvl? I already bought a facebreaker (4 chaos, jesus i'm broke now), but i have to use it without shield and mace to give dmg?

Personally I levelled with face breakers unarmed with infernal blow. That's closer to a "real" build from the "how to face breakers" guide. Works with this Build's passive tree pretty well and made leveling less painful. You can use a shield with facebreakers just no weapon.
Dernière édition par Ariakan80, le 14 nov. 2016 17:15:17
"
Ariakan80 a écrit :
"
canynu a écrit :

Personally I levelled with face breakers unarmed with infernal blow. That's closer to a "real" build from the "how to face breakers" guide. Works with this Build's passive tree pretty well and made leveling less painful. You can use a shield with facebreakers just no weapon.

Are you lvling without AoE? Seems hard to me :(
"
coatofarms a écrit :
Excuse me, why did you take unwavering stance? I thought you can't get stunned if you cyclone, so what's the point of the node?

we aren't always cycloning, and being stunlocked = dead. its only 2 points out of the way so it's worth the safety cost
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Are Blood Dance worth using or should I switch to better boots? Does Frenzy work with RF?

Rest of my gear. Not the best but I have some extra chaos orbs so I can buy some better items.
Spoiler
"
nendren a écrit :
Are Blood Dance worth using or should I switch to better boots? Does Frenzy work with RF?

Rest of my gear. Not the best but I have some extra chaos orbs so I can buy some better items.
Spoiler

It's a start. Read the FAQ on Doon VS Doryanis though, you can't use Doon yet.

Blood dance have 0 life/res. Frenzy charges work but they offer no defense.

All of your gear needs better life/strength. max rolls are preferred.
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 15 nov. 2016 00:21:19
K, thanks for the info. I'll ditch boots, grab a Doryanis, and work on getting max rolls on the rest of my gear.
Hey thank you for the guide.This is my first HC char to reach this level :P.this is my gear
Spoiler

Is this good for high tier maps? what else do u recommend getting except that coral ring upgrade?
Dernière édition par gamer60, le 15 nov. 2016 02:19:22
"
gamer60 a écrit :
Hey thank you for the guide.This is my first HC char to reach this level :P.this is my gear
Spoiler

Is this good for high tier maps? what else do u recommend getting except that coral ring upgrade?

Ring, amulet, helm, boots, gloves. Need more life/strength. Try to hit 900 strength, I believe in you! But yea looks solid :). KEEP PUSHING

You also need glove enchant/boot enchant/helm enchant. Glove/boots are huge survibility boots, check enchant section on page 1.
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 15 nov. 2016 02:29:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires