[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
out of the FAQ of demigod on first page:

"Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray are both degeneration effects, which means it never "hits" to proc EE on enemies. That also means you can't leech off degens."

So I don't understand why you trigger anything manually before RF?

Well the guide also mentions that if you got extra socket for orb of storms, you can use it to manually trigger EE before CWDT does it through ball lightning or vortex.

_edit_
Oh and the reason to trigger EE would be so RF does more dmg. Since even though it doesnt hit, it is affected by the enemy fire restistance. When EE and flammability trigger on enemies, they starts losin hp double as fast as without either the debuff or the curse.
-edit-

Anyways got new chest and wrong color 6th socket, so no orb of storms now, but the frost bomb linked with CWDT vortex works good since it debuffs the enemies regens.

For the extra socket which is red now, i am using leap slam to make moving in platform maps easier. Shield charge for flat ground moving and leap to jump over ledges/islands etc.

Skitter bots would be kinda good for this for the shock, but the 35% mana reservation doesn't fit in with auras taking already 70% of mana, unless you would get the skitterbot enchantment on helm from lab. But the increased RF damage ench would be better anyways.
Dernière édition par FlameRage, le 24 sept. 2019 03:48:57
I'm confused how to get Endurance charges since (Tawhoa, Forest's Strength was change to 35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a fire skill)Does this mean the only way to get endurance charges now is useing scorching ray or something other active skill? or am I missing something. Sucks not having my endurance charges, If anyone can help with this please.
Interesting build and nice to follow through thank you very much. But i still dont understand why we are using EE and to me, wont molten shell work better without EE?
"
I'm confused how to get Endurance charges since (Tawhoa, Forest's Strength was change to 35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a fire skill)Does this mean the only way to get endurance charges now is useing scorching ray or something other active skill? or am I missing something. Sucks not having my endurance charges, If anyone can help with this please.

Uh Oh, you have the Enduring cry skill in the guide.. just use it to gain charges. If you check the suggested items for the build, there is no mention of Tawhoa..

"
Interesting build and nice to follow through thank you very much. But i still dont understand why we are using EE and to me, wont molten shell work better without EE?

Use EE because it will make enemies vulnerable to fire (which increases RF damage), when CWDT triggers orb of lightning. This is also mentioned at the FAQ part of the guide.
I understand that Enduring cry is away to get charges but its annoying so is casting a fire skill, the only way I know of which would cost a little extra is to use Red Dream / Red Nightmare.

Also Tawhoa, Forest's Strength is in the guide its the last 2 point you put in for Ascendancy and GGG Changed it.
"
Also Tawhoa, Forest's Strength is in the guide its the last 2 point you put in for Ascendancy and GGG Changed it.

What else would you put the 2 points into? I mean it still gives you the 5% increased fire damage per Endurance charge. So it does still benefit the build.
Thanks
Dernière édition par Seigler, le 25 sept. 2019 17:08:40
another question. May i use vitality aura with watcher's eye jewel which increase the life regen rate when vitality is activated to compensate the loss due to RF?
update to 3.8 and please dont use an overpowered helmet.

A real achievable gear in PoB would be appreciated
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
You can get this new "fire damage over time multiplier" mod on a lot of gear pieces as well. I thought i'd mention it in-case some of you weren't aware.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires