[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hi quick question,

i have a 7 link helmet on my RF but without inc area of effect. How do we get area of effect gem in there? Or do you have to make do with less aoe?

"
Aftau a écrit :
Hi quick question,

i have a 7 link helmet on my RF but without inc area of effect. How do we get area of effect gem in there? Or do you have to make do with less aoe?

inc aoe support is a shaper mod. just use the gem if you want aoe lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
DOs the setup of the 5l for Ball Lightning, CWDT, Curse on Hit, Flammability and Tempest Shield not work anymore? Or should I go with the new listed 5l? I haven't played since Bestiary league.

Would Cast when damage taken at level 2 effect much on the 4b1red chest?

I found a botb i wanted but i realized after the fact that it auto raised the gem level by 1 -_-
Dernière édition par CultOfPersonality, le 31 déc. 2018 16:17:34
*Edit* Mistake, please delete.
Should I be using RF or Vaal RF? I didn't use Vaal when I used this build last time but I see it listed now. Is this mentioned somewhere?

Here's what I have. Tried to copy the paste bin as best as I can. Still not done with the helm. I'm trying to get the proper enchant on it.

The gloves are still basically a placeholder for now. For some reason, I can't get strength to go up to 800.

As for Freezing Pulse that's in my armor, it actually works better for me as it moves significantly faster than Lightning Ball & it also procs ee. My buddies are usually lightning users as well, so using Lightning Ball is a disadvantage.

Pastebin link doesn't show Endurance Call in any of the gem links, so I had to improvise & get a good enough ring with a socket & added Endurance Cry there instead.

With this flask, obviously, fire is my highest in my resistances. Lightning & Cold resists are surprisingly EQUAL lol. So I find that this flask actually benefits me.
Dernière édition par AngeleJR, le 2 janv. 2019 14:25:07
"
Boekoe a écrit :

I still feel rippyy AF .. D:
I mean.. i proc ele eq with shield charge?
what i do wrong .. *sigh*

How are you triggering EE properly with shield charge when one of the ascendancy nodes converts some phys to fire? What's your health and regen up to? what level are you up to?

The PoB talks about proc'ing EE with socketed body armor gems. What content is it you are talking about? more specifics would go a long way.
Curious what is good RF dps is?
My PoB show RF at 268k and Vaal RF 747k
Should I be following the links from the POB or the guide here?
I have reached 8.4 k hp almost 860 strenght 6 link dunno if i linked it right though damage is awful ... cant kill uber izaro he recks me easy mode and most map boss i can just facetank i feel kind of lost Also how do you use pastebin maybe is something useful in there ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires