[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Millennium a écrit :
Sitting around 5.6k hp at the moment, what items would priotize improving? Yellow maps seem doable but RF itself just doesn't have that melting power behind it.

Well, first issue I see is none of your gear has Strength. 2 Str = 1 flat life. You're also using Doon Cubyari, with no Str on gear. It only beats Doryanis' Catalyst if you have >800 strength total, which I doubht you're anywhere close to.

Get a Doryani's and start using EE/curse on hit flammability. Your life pool scales RFs damage, as does lowering enemy fire resistance as much as possible.

After doryani's, what would be the next step, aside from getting str on gear? Does vulnerability/elemental weakness increase rf damage, if you run them as auras?
"
Millennium a écrit :
Spoiler
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Millennium a écrit :
Sitting around 5.6k hp at the moment, what items would priotize improving? Yellow maps seem doable but RF itself just doesn't have that melting power behind it.

Well, first issue I see is none of your gear has Strength. 2 Str = 1 flat life. You're also using Doon Cubyari, with no Str on gear. It only beats Doryanis' Catalyst if you have >800 strength total, which I doubht you're anywhere close to.

Get a Doryani's and start using EE/curse on hit flammability. Your life pool scales RFs damage, as does lowering enemy fire resistance as much as possible.

After doryani's, what would be the next step, aside from getting str on gear? Does vulnerability/elemental weakness increase rf damage, if you run them as auras?

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
The char already has EE and CoH Flammability tho.
Do you mind telling me what am I doing wrong? My life is melting, it's slow but still going down :(

Don't mind if my body armor is missing, still trying to get more links.
"
"
Neutrolizer a écrit :
DeMiGodking102!!! Thank you so much <3! I tried this game once before but every other build was too expensive and I had nothing, so I quit. Decided to try again when I saw your guide and it's keeping me going!

Such a huge coincidence I went looking for your same shield and I can definitely say that this build is super budget friendly haha.

But not sure if I did it right or wrong, but it says Oak gave me 16% physical damage instead of +40 life?

Anyways thank you so so so so much. Super dirt poor as I'm just beginning but the build so far is amazing and I've been using just the stuff I found!

For Oak, you're supposed to only get help him in Normal and Merciless. Get the passive skill point in Cruel.

oh shoot didn't know there was a difference. Think it'll matter too much in the long run?
"
B3rbo a écrit :
Do you mind telling me what am I doing wrong? My life is melting, it's slow but still going down :(

Don't mind if my body armor is missing, still trying to get more links.

Means you don't have enough fire res/life regen. Check the FAQ section of the guide, there's a wiki link for more information.
"
Neutrolizer a écrit :
Spoiler
"
"
Neutrolizer a écrit :
DeMiGodking102!!! Thank you so much <3! I tried this game once before but every other build was too expensive and I had nothing, so I quit. Decided to try again when I saw your guide and it's keeping me going!

Such a huge coincidence I went looking for your same shield and I can definitely say that this build is super budget friendly haha.

But not sure if I did it right or wrong, but it says Oak gave me 16% physical damage instead of +40 life?

Anyways thank you so so so so much. Super dirt poor as I'm just beginning but the build so far is amazing and I've been using just the stuff I found!

For Oak, you're supposed to only get help him in Normal and Merciless. Get the passive skill point in Cruel.

oh shoot didn't know there was a difference. Think it'll matter too much in the long run?

One point on tree is probably another 5% life. It will be like 100 life or so at endgame.

You can undo bandit quest rewards by vendoring 20 regrets with the appropriate amulet for the bandit you chose to switch the favor.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 16 oct. 2016 16:09:56
Sorry if was asked already - what about bm? should be the way to go since we're barely using anything anyway, or isnt it?
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
"
HQuality a écrit :
Sorry if was asked already - what about bm? should be the way to go since we're barely using anything anyway, or isnt it?

If you want a bit more life in exchange for losing Determination/Vitality/Purity of Fire, you can.

You need Purity though, so you lose a ring slot with 30 life, 79 life, 50 strength (25 life), in exchange for an Essence Worm.

I don't think it's worth it.
i am lvl 79 and it feels good so far. even though i had a couple of scare moments where my hp
dropped to below 30%. one big hit from map argus and a couple of rogue exile moments.
i am currently at 7200 hp, got a doon cuebiyari and a 5 link 6 socket kingsguard
just for the instant heal it provides whenever consuming endurance charges.
can´t react faster than the kingsguard does. and since the build gives us up to 7 endurance charges
it will serve me well as a first line of defence i think.
for those big hits that can kill if they hit a second time(like that argus krit that scared the shit outta me), i am now trying out the forbidden taste quartz flask.
even with just the ruby flask pressed the degen of the flask is almost nullified.
if worst comes to worst i will just press my dousing hp flask and i´m good.
that 75% hp insta heal is just too good and is probably going to save my ass if i use it correctly.
well that´s pretty much it so far.

my self set goal for this build is to reach lvl 90 , to run uber lab, and to kill normal atziri
or one of the shaper guardians. we will see how far this character will take me.
(or rather how far my sorry ass can take this strong character lol)
this is my first time delving so far into the endgame so everything from this point on is
not only new but also a small victory.
i will keep you posted with my progress and will post again if i either reached one of those goals
or got a question.

ss guys. keep burning yourself and everything around you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires