[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Doesnt molten shell trigger ee?
Herald of ash could be any good for some extra damage?
Hey im currently experimenting with this build.

I dont know why but my Vortex does some fire damage. will that proc EE for fire res?
I dont have any "add fire to spells" or something, does the fire damage come from the ascendency Ngamahu Flames Advance?

Thanks guys if any one can help :)

haha got the issue. somehow as i tested i had Pyre equipted xD
Dernière édition par Moltion, le 24 mars 2018 08:44:14
"
Moltion a écrit :
Hey im currently experimenting with this build.

I dont know why but my Vortex does some fire damage. will that proc EE for fire res?
I dont have any "add fire to spells" or something, does the fire damage come from the ascendency Ngamahu Flames Advance?

Thanks guys if any one can help :)

haha got the issue. somehow as i tested i had Pyre equipted xD

yea if you got fire dmg on your vortex it will procc fire resist from EE
You should NOT have any fire dmg on any gear, not anything converting it to fire.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
it feels like i did something wrong
i have 6.5k life, (without belly of the beast - getting 5blue on this is cancer) (and without 3 jewels equipped)
but T7 maps are killing me

can someone look over and tell me what went wrong?
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Loethor a écrit :
hey mate, i am using your build, im level 69, most of the gear good (but not min maxed). I have 3600 armor (40% phys reduc).

I went to merciless lab and argus shit on my face, killed me in 3 punches. How do i get some physical mitigation?

armour is useless, there's a reason it says "estimated phys mitigation" :P.

endurance charges, basalt flask, fortify are a start.

i still only get 58% physical mitigation with endurance charges(4), fortify and basalt... :( help me pls good sir
"
allpb a écrit :
it feels like i did something wrong
i have 6.5k life, (without belly of the beast - getting 5blue on this is cancer) (and without 3 jewels equipped)
but T7 maps are killing me

can someone look over and tell me what went wrong?

You look way better off than me and I am not having any problems at that tier. One thing I did notice was that your tempest shield was one level to high to work. Only thing I have going that you don't is the elder belt and a jewel.
Dernière édition par protips, le 25 mars 2018 01:19:01
Hi demi.thank you for the build..can you please take a look at my gear.Im currently stuck at t13 maps. Thanks
Not sure if I'm just imagining things, however, I think there's something wrong with my EE setup. Sometimes it feels like enemies should die faster, and when I look at their mods, it actually shows me the wrong resits/vulnerabilities.

"
Resists Fire Damage
Vulnerable to Cold Damage
Vulnerable to Lightning Damage

Now, it can't be map mods (if there are any that would affect this) because it doesn't happen to all mobs in a map, only some, especially notable on high life targets like Null Portals or Red Beasts because I can actually look at them before they die,
so the only reason this happens is EE, amirite?? I can't find a mistake in my Gem Setup, so if any of you wanna take a look I'd really appreciate it.

Also, while I'm at it, can someone give me priority list on what gems to quality first?
Dernière édition par Clayne, le 25 mars 2018 12:15:58
"
Clayne a écrit :
Not sure if I'm just imagining things, however, I think there's something wrong with my EE setup. Sometimes it feels like enemies should die faster, and when I look at their mods, it actually shows me the wrong resits/vulnerabilities.

"
Resists Fire Damage
Vulnerable to Cold Damage
Vulnerable to Lightning Damage

Now, it can't be map mods (if there are any that would affect this) because it doesn't happen to all mobs in a map, only some, especially notable on high life targets like Null Portals or Red Beasts because I can actually look at them before they die,
so the only reason this happens is EE, amirite?? I can't find a mistake in my Gem Setup, so if any of you wanna take a look I'd really appreciate it.

Also, while I'm at it, can someone give me priority list on what gems to quality first?

only thing i see weird about gem setups is your cwdt molten shell is lower than i'd recommend. the higher level a cwdt setup is, the less often it procs. its the only source of fire damage hits you have.

level that up to 20 and your other cwdts (ball lightning) should overpower the molten.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires