[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

can this build kill the shaper and guardians? (isnt one of them immune to fire?)

trying to get something easy to get me all achives.... + i'm poor
"
bangaroo a écrit :
can this build kill the shaper and guardians? (isnt one of them immune to fire?)

trying to get something easy to get me all achives.... + i'm poor

None of them are immune to burning damage as far as I know. They didn't exist when I made this build, but I'm sure it would just take a long time.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hello, im pretty new to poe, so i tried ur build and irts really fun, im lvl 75 now and this is my gear:

i didnt want my golem linked, like to cast it manual since he is dying very often ;(
same for the helmet shit

my skill tree is like this atm:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHcAecEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aPhpVHKcc3B8CJ-0o-ikuNsU26DwFPC09Xz38QYdFnUyzUEdSU1OlVcZWSFcNWGNfP2EhZKNodGjydO12rHy4ggeCx4Nfg8yD24TvhTKPGpHOlmyXlZitmuCezZ_LogCnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO8n8BmxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHaYtrB6-7vDu988B_xrPJB9kj56PxL_go=

i got some small questions:

1) what im doing wrong, ur telling running vitality or determination, i cant run deter without loosing life!

2) is ele reflect dmging me with rf or that deost count?

3) whats my worst item i should look for an upgrade?

4) im still farming t1/2 maps, should i go higher maps or im still to weak? im arround 6k life, 900 life reg with vitality and golem and 7k armor

thx for ur help

greets
"
gingha821 a écrit :
hello, im pretty new to poe, so i tried ur build and irts really fun, im lvl 75 now and this is my gear:

Spoiler

i didnt want my golem linked, like to cast it manual since he is dying very often ;(
same for the helmet shit

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHcAecEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aPhpVHKcc3B8CJ-0o-ikuNsU26DwFPC09Xz38QYdFnUyzUEdSU1OlVcZWSFcNWGNfP2EhZKNodGjydO12rHy4ggeCx4Nfg8yD24TvhTKPGpHOlmyXlZitmuCezZ_LogCnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO8n8BmxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHaYtrB6-7vDu988B_xrPJB9kj56PxL_go=

1) what im doing wrong, ur telling running vitality or determination, i cant run deter without loosing life!

4) im still farming t1/2 maps, should i go higher maps or im still to weak? im arround 6k life, 900 life reg with vitality and golem and 7k armor

thx for ur help

greets

Glad you're enjoying it :D.

1. Sounds like you need more life regen on the tree, I had enough to drop Vitality for Determination later one, just keep getting more regen!

2. Degeneration effects can't be reflected, RF is safe from that.

3. Your gear looks pretty solid, but your boots/gloves/belt could be a lot higher Life/Strength. And movespeed on boots!

4. Just keep going up in map tier until you hit a wall of dying. Push yourself to the limits and see how far you can go!
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
gingha821 a écrit :

Spoiler

same for the helmet shit

thx for ur help

greets

Glad you're enjoying it :D.

1. Sounds like you need more life regen on the tree, I had enough to drop Vitality for Determination later one, just keep getting more regen!

2. Degeneration effects can't be reflected, RF is safe from that.

3. Your gear looks pretty solid, but your boots/gloves/belt could be a lot higher Life/Strength. And movespeed on boots!

4. Just keep going up in map tier until you hit a wall of dying. Push yourself to the limits and see how far you can go!

not the best advice for a hc player :)
Really enjoying this build(using the shield charge variant). One shot uber lab on my first attempt ever and busy with lvl10-12 maps.
"
ccloaded a écrit :
Really enjoying this build(using the shield charge variant). One shot uber lab on my first attempt ever and busy with lvl10-12 maps.

Glad to hear it! Get some SEXY LOOTSPLOSIONS from Uber lab spam! And your enchants ofc :)

this ring is great you can get 35% inc max life and also +1 max fire res if you make 21 pof

my gear

Dernière édition par davc1234567890, le 14 oct. 2016 08:40:19
"
davc1234567890 a écrit :

this ring is great you can get 35% inc max life and also +1 max fire res if you make 21 pof

my gear

How much life do you have? Looks like you have very little life in your gear.
Which gems should I start to quality up first?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires