[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Maybe someone have path of building pastebin, for all the build not only tree? Cant get used to the poe planner :(
good start you build! =)
What do think about Mulitstrike for totems? is it better than one of the other links?
"
Zaximus95 a écrit :
What do think about Mulitstrike for totems? is it better than one of the other links?

I been thinking the same too. Whats the efficient gem links to link for totems now?
How do we deal with fire immunity/resistance on some bosses?

P.S. Great build, facerolling through the content for the most part, thank you!!!
Do we still use Akoya with the 3.14 change "skills cost +3 Rage"? I can't even shield charge or cast anything due to the rage cost. I don't see how it's feasible to use with Chieftan.
"
Bentley813 a écrit :
Do we still use Akoya with the 3.14 change "skills cost +3 Rage"? I can't even shield charge or cast anything due to the rage cost. I don't see how it's feasible to use with Chieftan.

get rid of it. swap the melee support for fortify and remove 4 5% hp nodes for the fortify nodes. You get same damage, 100% uptime on fortify. At the end you lose like 400hp but wont make any difference, since fortify is upgraded,
This will get buried but the new path of building update has been live for a couple days.

Annointing your amulet with "Command of the Elements" should give you the most dps (6 attack speed, 24% ele dmg to attacks, 4% pen) and some defenses (40% increased) from shield.
Yo guys, so far I love this build!

But not I don't know what are my next steps.
I know I have to upgrade gems and quality but I would like to know what would you be if u had my build.

Thanks!
"
Ramboia a écrit :
"
Bentley813 a écrit :

get rid of it. swap the melee support for fortify and remove 4 5% hp nodes for the fortify nodes. You get same damage, 100% uptime on fortify. At the end you lose like 400hp but wont make any difference, since fortify is upgraded,

But Fortify doesn't affect YOU, when you link it with the Totems

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires