[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

guggel do you think the new tukohama's shield will be good for this build over the great old one? Extra totem, more totem damage etc?

Not too sure since it is blood magic though, or is that only the gems inside of it that are BM?
Will use this as my league starter. Just nerd to get out of work and go home!
What weapon this build use?
"
bbc91 a écrit :
What weapon this build use?

None, this build use facebreakers.
Oh, I see! Thank you nice man <3
how is the new range of Warchief?
is it a buff or a nerf?
Im currently using a legacy bringer of rain and facebreakers(992%) yet with pots and auras my dps is barely over 100k while yours is over 600k. I've tried switching out the bringer of rain for the ezomyte helmet but damage is still under 200k dps. What's wrong with my gear?

"
charliewuu a écrit :
Im currently using a legacy bringer of rain and facebreakers(992%) yet with pots and auras my dps is barely over 100k while yours is over 600k. I've tried switching out the bringer of rain for the ezomyte helmet but damage is still under 200k dps. What's wrong with my gear?

If u want the sick dps he has, u can upgrade to another steel ring, and ugrade the steelring u allrdy have cuz u have only 5-9 added crafted on it. Ur belt should be meginords wich is a big big dps boost. and u should wear abyssus. if u combine those 3 together u should have tons and tons more dps. And do u have the same passive tree as he does?
Dernière édition par Psycomantje, le 3 déc. 2016 17:33:21
I have come to the conclusion that the new Tukohama's Fortress is going to be bad

here is why i wont show the math cus i did it in my head BUT please correct me

i got 156k dps with 2 auras so a little over 300k dps (no flasks no vaal haste and inc aoe AND no totem out)

so 320ish k

with out my shield on it drops to 69k dps per totem with no auras maybe like 10-20k more for 40% increased dmg

x3 like 210-240k dps with three totems

so i lose around 30% total dps if i was to use that shield

that's just a rough estimate but it seem pretty clear

if i was to do this with all my buffs im at 1.2 mil dps tooltip DPS PER TOTEM

i would be losing hundreds of thousand of DPS

i could be all wrong so help me out
How do you farm uber lab/ atziri with this build? Only got 4.8k hp with most end-game stuff (need better jewellery)

Got like 80k tooltip without vaal haste up.

Dernière édition par AbdulJafreeze, le 4 déc. 2016 15:55:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires