[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
Can we get an update for this build for 2.5 before release or at least some information about it?

Such as, will this still be viable with the nerfs?
Will this be a good league start build now?
Can we still run atziri and stuff reliably?

I'm assuming we can since it is only 10% so like 10k tooltip dmg reduced with all items.

The 10% is notting. I have more questions about the AOE/range becuz it went down to +10 range and it now hit in center of ur attack instead of bugged arround

^the 10% is realy nothing special. and there is also a totem buff:

Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%. This doesn't apply to the Totemic Mastery notable passive.

the aoe hmmm must be tested ingame i think, cant say atm. but i dont think that this will rip the build. maybe a bit less or same aoe (in a different way). as i said. must be tested ingame

edit: because many asked for switching to movement gem setup etc, atm im playing a little variation of this build with 7 end charges, 6k life, and shield charge. think i will post this soon into the "alternative build" section. maybe as ulab runner/carry

do you think this build is always uber and shaper viable?
Dernière édition par bonzaidu64, le 30 nov. 2016 13:13:45
"
bonzaidu64 a écrit :

yes
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
ty for the reply

like your build, really!
Do you think its better to start with your count duku and just run labs for the first weekend or week and then change it up to the more crazy damage variety to push content?

And I do mean for the less hardcore of us. more middle core. I imagine you'll be pushing 90 after the weekend, but for those of us at 75-80 is it smarter to take the more defensive build and just gather what loot and chants we can from lab hoping to make some sales?

I had planned to play a super cheap jugger like last league and stick in uber till I've made a good 10-20ex from chant and drop selling, but that eq jugger did get a bit of a nerf with the way poison and bleed will be screwed on EQ by the % decreases of void manipulation and reduced duration. Plus yours looks like it can grow past there, whereas the jugger basically gets retired when you want to push content instead.

So any thoughts? Just go normal variety or the 7 endurance version and then regret / respec a bit later.

thanks!
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
bonzaidu64 a écrit :

yes

deum i think i start with this build again, but how do u think what with dmg and range nerf? sorry for my london
Dernière édition par copsliepeopledie, le 30 nov. 2016 15:23:10
Just beat Atziri with this build level 72 3.5K health and around 168,000 dps.

I basically 1 shot her each time waaaaaaay easier than other builds.

Edit: Now I did some changes and quality my war chief gems all to 20% basically. Anyways as it sits with abyssus and conc on I have 195K dps.
This is at level 72

Here is my gear never linked gear before.

Umm hopefully that worked lol

edit: Just got death's doors and I no longer bleed in atziri areas, will be doing uber atziri soon and will record it :)

Dernière édition par DemonicSlayer69, le 2 déc. 2016 01:17:31
hi there, nice build, very powerful!

i got this

and been using it. i can't seem to find an amulet with add # physical damage with resistances and life that i can afford to compare.

would an amulet with your recommended stats be better than this by a large margin? what am i missing out using this?

i'm new to this game, don't know much. thanks!
Dernière édition par morbiuz666, le 1 déc. 2016 00:13:09
"
morbiuz666 a écrit :
hi there, nice build, very powerful!

i got this

and been using it. i can't seem to find an amulet with add # physical damage with resistances and life that i can afford to compare.

would an amulet with your recommended stats be better than this by a large margin? what am i missing out using this?

i'm new to this game, don't know much. thanks!

Hey man I am the post above yours and I got my ammy for about 10C on poe.trade
"
DemonicSlayer69 a écrit :

thanks mate, i was looking for the wrong things on poe.trade haha! seeing a few interesting items now, will go shopping later.

ok yes the add # physical does make a lot of difference! 14-25 added 6k...
Dernière édition par morbiuz666, le 1 déc. 2016 06:13:37
"
morbiuz666 a écrit :
"
DemonicSlayer69 a écrit :

thanks mate, i was looking for the wrong things on poe.trade haha! seeing a few interesting items now, will go shopping later.

ok yes the add # physical does make a lot of difference! 14-25 added 6k...

Oh I agree so much on the added damage. I been tweaking my build so much. I started to quality all my gems at have them at level 70. That added 50K dps right there.

I wanna get these phys rings, I do not think there stone rings. I believe there called silver rings, but that have implicit and explicit added phys but they are pretty pricey for good ones.

I also really want a pair of death's door, I feel they would help in some certain situations :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires