[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
BatuBaker a écrit :
EQ Nerfed.
Slayer got nerfed.
My dreams for new character got nerfed.

You guys think this build will still viable with new league ?

I just watched his video about saying it will still best melee skill, but got really big hit both on ascendency and EQ skill itself. Totally agreed about GGG should re-work these melee skills.

I know what you mean, i had plans of a EQ Slayer also. However from what i understand we loose 22% AOE radius which i don't particularly care about and around 25% less aftershock damage? Again i don't think its enough to break the skill or class by any means, still going to kill fast, just slightly slower then it was?
"
Mental_One a écrit :

I know what you mean, i had plans of a EQ Slayer also. However from what i understand we loose 22% AOE radius which i don't particularly care about and around 25% less aftershock damage? Again i don't think its enough to break the skill or class by any means, still going to kill fast, just slightly slower then it was?

It's actually -10% base damage(nerfed less duration gem) and -29% aftershock damage = roughly 33-34% less aftershock damage
"
BatuBaker a écrit :
EQ Nerfed.
Slayer got nerfed.
My dreams for new character got nerfed.

You guys think this build will still viable with new league ?

I just watched his video about saying it will still best melee skill, but got really big hit both on ascendency and EQ skill itself. Totally agreed about GGG should re-work these melee skills.

EQ still best meele skill by far.

Even after the nerf its way too strong.
First off, thanks to LiftingNerdBro for a great EQ build, its been a ton of fun.

With everyone talking about the new nerfs I would like to discuss EQ and my char then ask a question.

I did Prophecy with EQ, it was my first time using EQ and my first ever level 90 char in a league (semi-casual)

I use warchief, flame golem, Hatred and vulnerability and blood rage
I went Champion for perma Fortify.
My resist are up to speed and I have 9751 armor and 4308 life.

Base damage in HO with no buffs
EQ: 27,573
Warchief: 22,549

Damage with everything fired up including 5 Frenzy charges (no pots counted)

EQ: 71,405
Warchief: 52,746

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/cobreean/EQ%20Buffed.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/cobreean/AW%20buffed.jpg

Add onto this I am using Voidheart and my Warchief poisons and rapid decays.
The math for poison/bleed I've read in other posts goes like this;

*62636^poison + 983747634^25*10 bleed ^25000 dip = ZOMGZ!! AmaazeBallz Damage!!!

So my question is without even counting the AmaazeBallz math, Do we really need a 71k EQ and 52k totem to smash content? I'm not sure I'll notice a difference with the 'nerf' but that remains to be seen.

Discuss....

-Cob

My gear; 'I have a better Atziris (more armor 90 life)that I'm trying to 6link'

Dernière édition par Cobreean, le 1 sept. 2016 19:02:15
Voidheart got nerfed also, so you will have even less DPS.
Unless they changed the patch notes (again)

Voidheart and Reach of the Council went legacy any new ones will be nerfed tho.

-Cob
Build updated for 2.4

I have added a Warchief totem setup to the guide.

About the nerfs:
They were warranted. EQ was waaaaaay to powerful before, that said it is probably still going to be the best melee skill in the game together with Reave. If you liked how EQ felt before 2.4 there is no reason to fear that it will feel significantly different. It will still be good! As a matter of fact I highly recommend starting out with EQ due to its easy way of leveling and high damage potential while still remaining very tanky!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thanks for the updates LiftingNerdBro, looks great. As you stated on your video GGG really should re-work melee skills anyways.

I wanted to ask you guys if you suggest Slayer or Champion ? I've 2 marauder so dont want the third. Slayer seemed better but with radius nerf Im not sure, also is it true that you cant leech the damage of after shock ?

Thanks.
"
BatuBaker a écrit :
Thanks for the updates LiftingNerdBro, looks great. As you stated on your video GGG really should re-work melee skills anyways.

I wanted to ask you guys if you suggest Slayer or Champion ? I've 2 marauder so dont want the third. Slayer seemed better but with radius nerf Im not sure, also is it true that you cant leech the damage of after shock ?

Thanks.

Slayer for aoe and damage awesomeness, champion for more tankyness :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just got home and logged in to see what the number difference is from my post above.

Old numbers;

EQ: 27,573
Warchief: 22,549

EQ: 71,405
Warchief: 52,746

New numbers after patch;

EQ: 25,424
Warchief: 22,549 (no change)

EQ: 66,022 (down 5k)
Warchief: 52,746 (no change)

The more annoying thing is more mana cost but not a big deal using Atziris

I think I can work fine with those numbers post patch.

Gonna level a shadow in Essence league so I can use my Reach o the Council to its full advantage in standard later.

-Cob

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires